"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe more than a couple of times, until he realizes what he got himself into and runs away
At the rate things are going, Mika is the one who is going to fuck off to Japan or some shit to get away from her new menhera fuckboy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Not-Username

How about just talking about it and giving timestamps?! (Assuming it's not privated)
Can't strike content which isn't there

Insults will surely help the case. Morons (if it's even real)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Don't know what's happening at this convention but at least Nene likes it :BijouBijou:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
retardation.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I mentioned this some in the liveposting thread, but I figured I'd post a summary of a discussion Lumi had during her stream after the stream was done:

Lumi did a handcam stream continuing on her SR-71 model. It got pretty candid today, where she talked more about her music and past drama she was involved in that still affects her to this day, especially regarding her music production. It was a little harder to catch during the stream because I was playing a game at the same time, but when going back and rewatching to take notes, you can tell she was a little down when talking about it. She usually doesn't let things bother her and doesn't really show any negative emotions, but you can tell the things she was talking about still bother her quite a bit.

She was vague about too many details, but I assume she was talking about some of the Cyberlive drama. I could be wrong, but it does make sense in that context.

The discussion started with talking about her latest cover release. Some people in chat were telling her how she needs to push her music a little more, and I think brought up certain platforms. I don't honestly know much about any of this because I usually just listen to her music on YT. According to her, she hasn't put as much into her music as she did when she first started out. She said she put a lot of time, effort, and money into being a singer in her first year of vtubing. She says she's a bit bitter sometimes because despite how hard she tries with music and how often she's recording something, people are still surprised to learn she can actually sing. She used to get a lot of comments on her releases about how people are surprised learning that she sings. She's also not really good with promoting her music, partially because she says it's against her nature to basically be pushy like that (I'm paraphrasing here). Back in Cyberlive, she would handle her releases and stuff because there wasn't really any management for that, but with Phase, she leaves all of that to the managers.

After this, she went more into something that happened in the past. Will probably bullet point my notes with this one. Please excuse the notes if they seem a bit jumbled. I typed them out as I was listening, so some of them may not seem chronologically correct, but this is how the discussion went. She was kind of going back and forth while airing out her thoughts:

• Claims she's a little controversial as a vtuber, and a long time ago, there was a rumor started about her that wasn't true.
  • Says it probably wasn't done maliciously, but it spread out of proportion.
  • Because the person who started the rumor is a little more well-known in music circles, it's a little too late for her to maintain good relations with more vtubers in the music sphere.
  • She said: Disproving something that you didn't know about was said was about you is really hard when I had no idea that this person said something about it. I didn't know that that was the idea. And so, I only found out like a year later. And then I went 'Oh, that's why that's like that.'
  • She thinks whatever was said may have been said off-handedly, and it got blown out of proportion.
  • She doesn't really care much anymore, but she is a little pissed about it because it was a lie, and that she didn't find out about it until about a year ago.
  • This event is kind of why she hasn't put as much effort into her music side.
  • She said that maybe there's a point on her YouTube channel where we can see her discouraged, a little sad, and not caring anymore.
  • That's why she's she's making music at her own pace and mostly without other people.
  • She was hoping that, eventually, being talented would be enough.
  • She's been ghosted by mixers and had people not wanting to work with her.
  • Wondering if people randomly say things that make it harder. Probably.
  • Says it's harder if you're not there to refute claims and you don't have any connections with anyone that could refute the claims. So, she's given up, and she'll do things on her own.
  • The people at Phase know what I'm like, so why do I need to try my best for people who've already made their minds up about what I'm like? Doesn't matter to me anymore.
  • She gets pissed when she's thinking about it, but on a daily basis, it's whatever.
  • She brought up a specific example of wanting to get something done, but having to go through a convoluted process. She asked a friend to commission something for her because she really liked someone's work, but she knew for a fact that the person didn't like her very much. They never interacted, but someone else had said something about her at one point. That, or because Lumi's a misogynist (lol).

I highlighted the quote above because I think that's a very important point for her. Her chat was really supportive during this whole thing, telling her she shouldn't care about those people and such. Obviously true, but that can only do so much.

Again, she purposely kept it a bit vague, but it seems very likely this is referencing some of the things that happened with the others at Cyberlive. I actually don't remember too much about the incident with one of her mods, and I'm too lazy to dig it up, but it sounds like it could be relating to that.

I obviously can't speak for her, but despite all of this being a downer for her, she definitely seems very happy with Phase, at least. I'm sure it would be nicer for her if the false rumors didn't put a stigma on her, but she's found a good home with Phase and gets along with everyone very well there, as well as plenty of others she's friendly with outside of Phase. It's just, most of these people (Clio, Whiskey, Miia, etc) are more on the gaming side, rather than the music side. She's an incredible singer, and she likes doing it, so it's a shame she may not be pursuing it as much as she would like to because of all of this. Here's the timestamp of her stream when she starts talking about it. The part more focused on the music was right before this (I'll probably download the vod and clip the section out later to preserve a copy):

Anyway, I figure in the interest of documenting things, in particular, the Cyberlive story, this would be worth sharing. While she did mention the name Cyberlive a few times in the stream, she didn't say that any of this was a part of the Cyberlive drama, but I think it's a pretty good theory to say it's related.

To lighten things up a bit, here's a few other things:

• Her mom had a breakdown at one point over having her research stolen from her, and that person taking credit for it. Says that's why her mom is a bit crazy.
  • Talked about Affirmative Action in college, and how her mom had been pissed about it for years because she wasn't able to take who she wanted at her job and had to fill quotas. Says if they complain about it, they get fired. But Lumi is allowed to complain about it and specifically called it a "problem". :nenebased:
  • Related to the above drama: she said if she was more politically correct, she'd be so boring. She set out to make an "old Internet" space. She still thinks that's more important than being politically correct. It's worth more to her to do something that she actually cares about, like having a good time with chat on the Internet than a minor part of her streaming career, which is the music. (As said in the liveposting thread, I find it endearing she references the "old Internet" and says how she misses it.)

Allow me to end this report/essay with a funny and light-hearted clip:

And to sum it all up: Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:

MadDog

i could swear there was paragraph in Ironmouse heartwarming in TV tropes that Silvervale called her in subaton in 2023.
Sadly i cant find it anymore.
But it would at least confirm the theory that they were cordial.
No idea about others.
But:

here it says she made Gunrun basically recruit MataraKan. Which would suggest she has some influence.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i could swear there was paragraph in Ironmouse heartwarming in TV tropes that Silvervale called her in subaton in 2022.
Sadly i cant find it anymore.
But it would at least confirm the theory that they were cordial.
No idea about others.
But:

here it says she made Gunrun basically recruit MataraKan. Which would suggest she has some influence.

Wtf happened to ironlung? Why does she look like pink irys?

Its the NeneNigga :BijouBijou:

Ah shit you found my alt...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why are you Vsho haters so desperate to push the ironmouse is a secret bitch narrative when literally every other talent has more of a reputation of being a bitch then she does feels like your doing some kind of self imposed challenge. :SelenHAHAhere: at least say Zentroon Froot or idk Hajime the first two are confirmed assholes and the third does not exist so at least theres no evidence to the contrary :SelenHAHAhere:

Until we get then cat fighting publicly on stream we will never know who the asshole is it's free to speculate as it could realistically be any of them.
Why are you faggots openly simping for fucking IRONMOUSE?

How big is the check, holy shit, I want some of that dosh.

Its the NeneNigga :BijouBijou:

Stop hardoxxxxxing Nenelove :BijouBijou:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

All I'll say is that it's a lot better than what Phase pays to shill here. When my contract is up I plan to try to get one with Vshojo.

httn

Hag enthusiast

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ironmouse personally showed up to my door and asked me to shill for her on these forums. It was weird, it was like the navigator scene from the David Lynch Dune movie of 1984 but instead of the navigator's guild it was paramedics and technicians keeping her life-pod in functioning order.

beispiel1.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Freak stream Juni is gonna be playing Saya no Uta

Unspeakable flesh horror GF time

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

You have plenty of reasons to hate the metalrat pick one instead of making up shit.

Spreading fake bullshit then laughing the whole thing off and refusing to fact check anything you said is real schizo behavior dude.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I mentioned this some in the liveposting thread, but I figured I'd post a summary of a discussion Lumi had during her stream after the stream was done:

Lumi did a handcam stream continuing on her SR-71 model. It got pretty candid today, where she talked more about her music and past drama she was involved in that still affects her to this day, especially regarding her music production. It was a little harder to catch during the stream because I was playing a game at the same time, but when going back and rewatching to take notes, you can tell she was a little down when talking about it. She usually doesn't let things bother her and doesn't really show any negative emotions, but you can tell the things she was talking about still bother her quite a bit.

She was vague about too many details, but I assume she was talking about some of the Cyberlive drama. I could be wrong, but it does make sense in that context.

The discussion started with talking about her latest cover release. Some people in chat were telling her how she needs to push her music a little more, and I think brought up certain platforms. I don't honestly know much about any of this because I usually just listen to her music on YT. According to her, she hasn't put as much into her music as she did when she first started out. She said she put a lot of time, effort, and money into being a singer in her first year of vtubing. She says she's a bit bitter sometimes because despite how hard she tries with music and how often she's recording something, people are still surprised to learn she can actually sing. She used to get a lot of comments on her releases about how people are surprised learning that she sings. She's also not really good with promoting her music, partially because she says it's against her nature to basically be pushy like that (I'm paraphrasing here). Back in Cyberlive, she would handle her releases and stuff because there wasn't really any management for that, but with Phase, she leaves all of that to the managers.

After this, she went more into something that happened in the past. Will probably bullet point my notes with this one. Please excuse the notes if they seem a bit jumbled. I typed them out as I was listening, so some of them may not seem chronologically correct, but this is how the discussion went. She was kind of going back and forth while airing out her thoughts:

• Claims she's a little controversial as a vtuber, and a long time ago, there was a rumor started about her that wasn't true.
  • Says it probably wasn't done maliciously, but it spread out of proportion.
  • Because the person who started the rumor is a little more well-known in music circles, it's a little too late for her to maintain good relations with more vtubers in the music sphere.
  • She said: Disproving something that you didn't know about was said was about you is really hard when I had no idea that this person said something about it. I didn't know that that was the idea. And so, I only found out like a year later. And then I went 'Oh, that's why that's like that.'
  • She thinks whatever was said may have been said off-handedly, and it got blown out of proportion.
  • She doesn't really care much anymore, but she is a little pissed about it because it was a lie, and that she didn't find out about it until about a year ago.
  • This event is kind of why she hasn't put as much effort into her music side.
  • She said that maybe there's a point on her YouTube channel where we can see her discouraged, a little sad, and not caring anymore.
  • That's why she's she's making music at her own pace and mostly without other people.
  • She was hoping that, eventually, being talented would be enough.
  • She's been ghosted by mixers and had people not wanting to work with her.
  • Wondering if people randomly say things that make it harder. Probably.
  • Says it's harder if you're not there to refute claims and you don't have any connections with anyone that could refute the claims. So, she's given up, and she'll do things on her own.
  • The people at Phase know what I'm like, so why do I need to try my best for people who've already made their minds up about what I'm like? Doesn't matter to me anymore.
  • She gets pissed when she's thinking about it, but on a daily basis, it's whatever.
  • She brought up a specific example of wanting to get something done, but having to go through a convoluted process. She asked a friend to commission something for her because she really liked someone's work, but she knew for a fact that the person didn't like her very much. They never interacted, but someone else had said something about her at one point. That, or because Lumi's a misogynist (lol).

I highlighted the quote above because I think that's a very important point for her. Her chat was really supportive during this whole thing, telling her she shouldn't care about those people and such. Obviously true, but that can only do so much.

Again, she purposely kept it a bit vague, but it seems very likely this is referencing some of the things that happened with the others at Cyberlive. I actually don't remember too much about the incident with one of her mods, and I'm too lazy to dig it up, but it sounds like it could be relating to that.

I obviously can't speak for her, but despite all of this being a downer for her, she definitely seems very happy with Phase, at least. I'm sure it would be nicer for her if the false rumors didn't put a stigma on her, but she's found a good home with Phase and gets along with everyone very well there, as well as plenty of others she's friendly with outside of Phase. It's just, most of these people (Clio, Whiskey, Miia, etc) are more on the gaming side, rather than the music side. She's an incredible singer, and she likes doing it, so it's a shame she may not be pursuing it as much as she would like to because of all of this. Here's the timestamp of her stream when she starts talking about it. The part more focused on the music was right before this (I'll probably download the vod and clip the section out later to preserve a copy):

Anyway, I figure in the interest of documenting things, in particular, the Cyberlive story, this would be worth sharing. While she did mention the name Cyberlive a few times in the stream, she didn't say that any of this was a part of the Cyberlive drama, but I think it's a pretty good theory to say it's related.

To lighten things up a bit, here's a few other things:

• Her mom had a breakdown at one point over having her research stolen from her, and that person taking credit for it. Says that's why her mom is a bit crazy.
  • Talked about Affirmative Action in college, and how her mom had been pissed about it for years because she wasn't able to take who she wanted at her job and had to fill quotas. Says if they complain about it, they get fired. But Lumi is allowed to complain about it and specifically called it a "problem". :nenebased:
  • Related to the above drama: she said if she was more politically correct, she'd be so boring. She set out to make an "old Internet" space. She still thinks that's more important than being politically correct. It's worth more to her to do something that she actually cares about, like having a good time with chat on the Internet than a minor part of her streaming career, which is the music. (As said in the liveposting thread, I find it endearing she references the "old Internet" and says how she misses it.)

Allow me to end this report/essay with a funny and light-hearted clip:

And to sum it all up: Lemon Woman love.
:sanasmile:

Would it be someone from Cyberlive necessarily? I don't know anyone from that clique that has anyone heavily in the music sphere aside from MAYBE Chapipi/Roca, and Lumi has always talked well about her like their relationship wasn't strained.

Not to start a rrat or something but the only person I can think of from the small corpo world who has far reach that is heavily in the music side is Miori Celesta. And I'm fairly sure I saw she's pretty lefty in her politics. And drinks a lot. Unless of course it's more from the Twitch side of the influence sphere but I kinda doubt it. If the start of the rumor is someone making an offhand comment that was blown out of proportion I could see that as the start vector rather than the mean girls club where everyone hated her.

Top Bottom