"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Yokosuka isn’t too far from Tokyo, but she wouldn’t have access.
It shouldn't be difficult for an American hafu who speaks English fluently to sweet talk one of the servicemen into getting it for her, but that would require leaving her house and talking to strangers, and she's not good at either of those things.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fujoshi will see two men try to kill eachother and think "God that's hot"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a collection of tweets about rins reaction to the head jew changing his profile picture :whatastory:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

A schizo is currently trying to dox/spread rrats about IRyS because they found some 4 year old pictures of her at her sisters wedding standing next to two old bald guys (probably the best man and another family member) and claiming that they are the same guy who is a third different old guy music producer and that she is shtupping him (them?).
The schizo is being laughed out of every thread on 4ch, and also laughed out of the nyfco comments section. So far all he has managed to prove is that IRyS is hot.
I once read that one of the main Irys schizo has been jailed, I don't know what the reason is. And also one of them tried to use AI on Irys's RL photos and pass it off as proof to no success.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Reject IRyS schizos. Embrace Calli sending late-night memes to Biboo.

And Twintail WAMY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
since ao-chan was mentioned heres her being absolutely bad at math

Monitor lizards can count to six.

Fucking reptiles are better at math than Ao.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Google translate: said:
HERO!
Sorry for being late in tweeting! When I was doing a little exercise, my big toe popped and I'm currently at the hospital
Today's ASMR broadcast will be full of moaning, so I'll take a break today I apologize to those who were looking forward to it

It's sad that Nasa had to cancel her ASMR stream, but I know no-one would want to listen to an ASMR stream full of moaning. I guess this is for the best.

braindoko

WACTOR (the black corp that refuses to die) has announced a new JP talent

This is a re-used model for one of the EN boys who walked right before debut

I'm almost impressed by the shamelessness lmao

How did I miss this
Wactor are pariahs, anyone wanting to join a corp must know of their reputation by now
And the owner (should still be Akira Oishi, the CEO/Maid) said they're not recruiting (X), so where did this new chuuba's roommate come from?
Ex wactor general has a spicy rrat

One of the few remaining girls, Ageha tweeted:
"Doesn't the new guy's voice sound similar to your brother's?"
I was told they really sound alike, but it's not my brother...
It's my first time meeting him...
From their twitter interactions they seem really close already.

Anons note how this VOD where she introduced her brother was privated recently

They draw comparisons between Ageha and Mitsurugi Lia, who also had a male voice on stream and said it was her brother (her last stream was addressing the BF rrats). "El hermano" was a popular shitpost to refer to the alleged BF back then.
I don't have those VODs to compare the voices but anons who know more are convinced it's the same guy.

It seems the most obvious explanation is after appearing in her slave's employee's stream Akira decided to put one of those stillborn L2D models to use himself
Either that or she actually roped in her brother to be a 0view, which would be a cruel punishment for a sibling.

Also worth noting she's sadposting on main and sub, and her latest stream was venting about getting hate maros. And there's bot comments in spanish on her videos saying the same praises every time. This whole situation is really weird

edit: there's auto CC for the stream now, I'll put it here for posteriority
Trasncript of Wactor's Ageha "I've fallen into darkness" stream
  • doing PR for wactor (we changed!)
  • why are you hurting our reputation when a new member joins
  • respect my X reply choices you parasocial fucks
  • got fired before due to her mental illnesses
  • WFH, wactor is the only job she can do now
  • if you anti ageha she'll get PTSD and go schizo
  • she's been a victim of stalking, domestic violence and money lending scams from two people
  • those same people are sending hate maros and anti-ing the new W boy
  • not making any money from streaming, doing it for fun

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
a collection of tweets about rins reaction to the head jew changing his profile picture :whatastory:

"Rin! idol is about to implode, youre the most popular talent, make me look like Sakana of Phase Connect! they Love him over there!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Biggest problem with Nerissa, aside the coomerbaiting and eventual yuribaiting all Holomems do, is she started off kind of low effort, she's gotten better when it comes to gaming as the usual filler, but she REALLY DID have a big problem at the start if you check a vod and its 3-4 hours and the game portion is only an hr or at best an hr 30.
I hope to hear more of her English covers😭

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Some nice posts uploaded by Not-Mika, the 2nd post below is her interaction with Not-Ollie.

Archive

Archive

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Since you're all on the topic of my beloved Oshi, how cute she is and all that.
Hopefully this gives me time to catch up on some missed vods at last.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I also like Nerissa because in full Advent collabs it's like she and Shiori are herding cats.

Bronze

It's sad that Nasa had to cancel her ASMR stream, but I know no-one would want to listen to an ASMR stream full of moaning. I guess this is for the best.

Oh noo, not women moaning anything but that -heterosexual males

I guess she means it will ruin the flow of ASMR, which is understandable. Hope she's ok

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
And Twintail WAMY

In addition to the cute outfit reveal, she gave an update on her health and it was all good news. TLDR she's doing a lot better but still plans on taking it slow as she doesn't wanna risk a relapse.

• Her internal inflammation has fully recovered! After 3 blood tests, it was confirmed gone this week.
  • She used to feel feverish every night and during her checkups, certain numbers were 5-10 times the amount they should have been. People would get hospitalized at that point but thankfully, they were able to determine the cause of the inflammation and work on it.
  • Currently she feels fine but with 5th fes coming up and other Holo work to do, she doesn't want to rush coming back to streaming. She's still at a point where her health could get worse if she pushes herself.
  • That said, she'll be streaming every once in a while. You can think of it as visiting her in her hospital room to chat. Her next stream will be a sponsored Bang Dream thing in 2 days.
  • She wanted to reward herself since going to the doctor so often meant dealing with needles and other painful stuff. She would get sweets, slimes, play with gacha machines and look at nice stuff. One of the gacha machines had an electric kettle and PS5 as prizes. She won the kettle after spending 10000 yen, looked it up and saw it was only worth 1900 yen.
  • She started to cook for herself and has been eating much healthier! Proteins, veggies and probiotic drinks. Though she only has soy sauce and rock salt for seasoning and needs to get more.
  • She didn't realize how barebones she was living until now. Had to get cooking utensils and a toaster oven.
  • Was watching the NePoLaBo outfit streams and laughing at how chaotic everything was.
  • Talked about some other stuff like how she binged a bunch of Netflix and how her cat is doing well but she needs to get her claws cut at the vet soon.
Healthy wamy is happy wamy :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tenma, what the fuck?
Tenma agrees.

Some clips from Pekora's birthday stream:

Also, Airi shares a story about how a close friend of hers was bullied by a group of bullies. And Airi made sure they never bullied her friend again.

:airidepressed:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lantern Flare

runie doing runes

edit: apparently it doesnt translate to shit

Don't know if someone mentioned it but she revealed the cipher in the 【THE WORLD'S WORST SHOUNEN】stream:
1705075610065.png

The translation is
SECRET
STREAM
SUN@MIDNIGHT

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
A schizo is currently trying to dox/spread rrats about IRyS because they found some 4 year old pictures of her at her sisters wedding standing next to two old bald guys (probably the best man and another family member) and claiming that they are the same guy who is a third different old guy music producer and that she is shtupping him (them?).
The schizo is being laughed out of every thread on 4ch, and also laughed out of the nyfco comments section. So far all he has managed to prove is that IRyS is hot.
Went to see the pics, and as mentioned there, it's obviously doctored. Laughably so. A choice comment mocking the supposed rrat:
“Yes, my primary evidence was fake, but what about all of the circumstantial evidence?! They both watched the same movie around the same time! That never happens for newly released films! They must be fucking!”
Edit: Being blamed on Nijifaggos. Are you guys running some sort of gayops there or something? Anyway, as Rik eloquently puts it:

Last edited:
Top Bottom