"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At this point, is Vshojo still even considered "a collection of Indies" or are they just a corpo that calls themselves indie so they can market themselves as "better than le evil corpos"
Second option, and it honestly works.
Thats RiverBear :vesperfacepalm:
:thatsbait:
Bug fucker is can*dian, have some consideration.
If vHoeShow scoops up Mika and Pomu I will absolutely laugh my ass off live on stream for a minimum of an hour.
There's not enough windows in Ireland for a whole hour of wiping.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Jerry just went live for an impromptu minecraft collab with Airi and Eimi.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi playing Metal Gear Solid 4 in 30 minutes.

:BijouBijou:

Hana is doing a English Karaoke for the first time rn.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

What is it with Airi's voice that makes her so bullyable?

lolwatagain

What is it with Airi's voice that makes her so bullyable?
It's because you can hear how flustered she is in her voice.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So which Vtuber has the worst/most schizo fans? Yuko is a clear contender obviously with the amount of shit we've seen just here.
Seeing the oshis of some of the members here, Shiori because she and her fans are FUCKING MID!!!

Not the only one to have that idea i see

Dios Mio, this fucker needs Jesus.

Something is probably teased.

If vHoeShow scoops up Mika and Pomu I will absolutely laugh my ass off live on stream for a minimum of an hour.
I doubt you can do it that long Prostate.

Sayu live @ Youtube playing Arknights.

Polka-oji admiring Fuwawa's bau bau.

Pippa clearly needs Jesus.

Pomu goes to Mexico after her graduation.

bothyourhouses

Speaking of Vshojo, was there ever proof of Henya/Pikamee going outside
Someone suspected of being her walked into the room where one of those fleshtuber troupes was broadcasting and then hurried out, the times supposedly lined up although I don't know that there was any firm proof. Looked like a generic short Asian girl, similar vibe to Haachama.

Edit: I'm dumb, mixed up my vtubers

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sayu live @ Youtube playing Arknights.

Bitch is stalling in the operator files for 20 minutes, Jesus fucking Christ, give me the videogame. God I hate women.

frz

Someone suspected of being her walked into the room where one of those fleshtuber troupes was broadcasting and then hurried out, the times supposedly lined up although I don't know that there was any firm proof. Looked like a generic short Asian girl, similar vibe to Haachama.
IIRC that was OTK house and people rrat it to be filian because she's friend with them.
Henya lives in JP and noone can get her to off-collab at all no? How would you even get her into a house full of nyanderthal neckbeards in Murrica. :smugpipi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Bitch is stalling in the operator files for 20 minutes, Jesus fucking Christ, give me the videogame. God I hate women.

>this retard watches vtubers for gaming content

lol. lmao.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wasn't that supposed to be filian or some other twitch chuuba? I don't think pikamee is friends with any fleshies or grifters and she's just a neet japanese woman.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Negzana

Isn't her diet godawful? Like one of the absolute worst? Unless her asian genes kick into overdrive she would be noticeable.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
>this retard watches vtubers for gaming content

lol. lmao.
To be fair, it's a new game I was highly invested in, I want to see if it's worth (this shit should be RTS not a Genshin clone I am so angry).
But I agree with you, if I want to see real gamers I'd watch simpleflips or elajjaz.

Speaking of gaming content, Racing Queen that drives like a chino-canadian on a saturday morning is playing Twisted Metal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom