"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Even though I have soft outed my self a couple of times to my viewers but still
So no one here watches you

:robertudrink:

:smugselen:
Oh cool is vshojo going to onboard people who want to learn how to stream and then have them make social media posts and make highlight clip reels in a cage (for free (not slave labor btw))
Take the talent, you become the company

:kroniidrinking:

I have seen some users here in my chat every now and than :smugina:
That just narrows it down to those who have the same name on site and off

:smugpipi:

I cant believe mr Shekelton graduated from Idol and sold Idol to Sony is a joke about him finally changing his PFP that he was using everywhere, the one where he is on the beach

Idol really is doomed!

:urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Something is probably teased.

Oh cool is vshojo going to onboard people who want to learn how to stream and then have them make social media posts and highlight clip reels in a cage (for free (not slave labor btw))?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh cool is vshojo going to onboard people who want to learn how to stream and then have them make social media posts and highlight clip reels in a cage (for free (not slave labor btw))?
I hate to burst everyone's bubble but it's just a frame from mouses' new intro

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
fuck you I dont want to be outed
I want to lurk and shitpost in PEACE I dont care about people talking about me here i just want to stream and have fun

So what you're saying is that people have talked about you here? :smugselen:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

wew

Male hag love!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have seen some users here in my chat every now and than :smugina:
great now we have to guess if you're a muppet, a chilean dark elf, or a french parasite

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Update on that Cypher Runie put out some autist figured out I says she's doing a secret stream Sunday at midnight

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mouse got a new outfit so I guess it's time for people to complain about something they don't actually care about again...
Nobody gives a shit about her outfits, we only bitch when she wins awards for no reason, same as we did with Gura.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I cant believe mr Shekelton graduated from Idol and sold Idol to Sony is a joke about him finally changing his PFP that he was using everywhere, the one where he is on the beach

Edit: i will never trust a jew again

Last edited:

DanishCookies

My prize from the mahjong predictions a while back finally arrived:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
fuck you I dont want to be outed
I want to lurk and shitpost in PEACE I dont care about people talking about me here i just want to stream and have fun
Time to analyze your writing pattern and cross-reference it to potential speaking patterns.

RiverBear

At this point, is Vshojo still even considered "a collection of Indies" or are they just a corpo that calls themselves indie so they can market themselves as "better than le evil corpos"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this point, is Vshojo still even considered "a collection of Indies" or are they just a corpo that calls themselves indie so they can market themselves as "better than le evil corpos"
was it ever considered an indie corp? it had some pretty heavy hitters and was established by an ex-twitch fag, was it just some wierd talking points from fags who dont know any better

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
?? ? I don't think they've ever called themselves anything but a corpo. Maybe I just find myself compelled to play devils advocate but you guys sometimes just make shit up to get mad Istg

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Obake PAM has been talking about the SAG-AFTRA A.I. agreement for about 2 hours now. Here's the link if you're interested. I don't know much about PAM but I don't think she usually does streams on this sort of thing so it should be interesting.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Anime Fan

Top Bottom