"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

FL Cascadia

I know there's a page that shows comments on livechat by searching an account's name, but I don't remember what is called, and I don't have the bookmark, and the only reason I know it exists is because VT anons were using it to mock the collab beggars when Kanata told them she wouldn't collab with males or Holostars, so if anyone wants to dig on VT archive it was around the time this clip was made.

Didn't this stance of hers basically blow up in her face during a certain year-end Minecraft tourney with other content creators back in 2022? IE the one where she hid in a corner during the opening ceremonies to avoid showing the player models and names of the male content creators on the other teams?

Anime Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Shiina's doing a presentation on Neopets.

53458438934_7522972992_o.png

Well, @famous artist pipkun ? What was the occasion? Shiina herself wants to know. :smugrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

throwaway37

Pipkun can't resist a pretty face. Full on whale arc

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Do you think IronMouse constantly gets new models because she has subconsciously reject her physical body that has failed her?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you think IronMouse constantly gets new models because she has subconsciously reject her physical body that has failed her?
I think its less subconcious and more actively knowing she probably can showoff a vtuber model compared to buying an actual outfit

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
When she is bed ridden all day, what else is she going to spend her money on? I agree that the constant model changes are absolutely stupid though.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
dont worry one day she will pay Pako for a model and that will be the end of her /jk

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
My theory is that Ironmouse is going to pull a Kizuna Ai and when she wants to quit she's going to franchise herself out, with hundreds of models to take over and provide royalties.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My theory is that Ironmouse is going to pull a Kizuna Ai and when she wants to quit she's going to franchise herself out, with hundreds of models to take over and provide royalties.
I doubt it. That woman is quitting when she dies or is close to it. She’s here for the long hall like pippa.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think mouse will ever stop vtubing, she's mostly unable to do anything else so I see her plaguing the hobby for years to come. Maybe she will leave Vshojo some day if that agency goes down the crapper, but I doubt it, my belief is that she's got part-ownership of the company already or some stake in it. If she does go solo then I can see her starting another vtuber group or going fleshie if vtubing stops being that profitable in the west.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom