"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
runie doing runes

edit: apparently it doesnt translate to shit

i think shes just using them in place of letters. I can't be assed to read it all but the first word seems to be If.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It doesn't mean anything in Futhark and doesn't look like a caesar cipher (which she has used before). The @ in the middle is weird so maybe there's some hidden meaning?
Or we're just being RUSED.
apparently this just translates to
il w p o p w il h p o il il il w il il il h p o p p w h il w il o w w @ w h h il p il w w h il h h h w il il

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It doesn't mean anything in Futhark and doesn't look like a caesar cipher (which she has used before). The @ in the middle is weird so maybe there's some hidden meaning?
Or we're just being RUSED.

maybe it's a letter Cypher?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
forgot the e
Question: How do you look up someones comments from all of youtube? or did people literally go to each stream of pankos/pippa's looking for a comment?
Yeah, IDGAF about the drama. This is what I wanna know.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I assume by using addons or extensions like ytcFilter, at least for vods that keep the chat. It's what a lot of stream snipers use to just pull the Vtubers messages while the stream is going on to quickly get room codes when they post them during online game sessions.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Something weird happened this morning with a small agency with two vtubers and two fleshtubers (!) called VSOUR. A talent quit with a blacktext accusing them of unspecific abuse:

GDjuscPWoAA8hpn.png

VSOUR has since apparently DFEd. Twitter account: gone. Web site: gone (Google archive from yesterday). Instagram: gone.

Trying to look in to what has happened here. Anyone know anything?

bothyourhouses

By that logic I'm the biggest chumbud. I watched gura's Birthday stream.
You watched all of her streams for a year? Sounds like a pretty big fan to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something weird happened this morning with a small agency with two vtubers and two fleshtubers (!) called VSOUR. A talent quit with a blacktext accusing them of unspecific abuse:

VSOUR has since apparently DFEd. Twitter account: gone. Web site: gone (Google archive from yesterday). Instagram: gone.

Wasnt this a parody/scam agency that had some infamous vtuber chick that did some shady shit?

Speaking of literally who "agencies". Akuma Miko got into VSour and there's some amount of backlash happening due to it.

Never heard of VSour until this but I'm sure it's run by the most competent people considering they vetted and onboarded Miko. Someone whose content is more drama-focused than my own.

There's some backlash already happening.

This agency seems to be whoever they could get off the streets. Is that AI art as the profile image for one of their VTubers? Sure looks like it.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Something weird happened this morning with a small agency with two vtubers and two fleshtubers (!) called VSOUR. A talent quit with a blacktext accusing them of unspecific abuse
guess something soured them on that situation

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

>brown
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Also Airi:

Bronze

I don't have much. But when this announcement was posted, their twitter was active, and it had normal retweets and posts, so it wasnt an immediate dfe after its posted at least. my twitter feed also didnt show me a response from the agency, but that may just be the algorithm. They looked too small and "vtuber group" like for me to follow the drama so I didn't bother.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex makes Portals

Lord Umbra

Lord Umbra

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Wiggle for the priestess!

WIGGLE

The Tako Priestess will appreciate it

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I assume by using addons or extensions like ytcFilter, at least for vods that keep the chat. It's what a lot of stream snipers use to just pull the Vtubers messages while the stream is going on to quickly get room codes when they post them during online game sessions.
I know there's a page that shows comments on livechat by searching an account's name, but I don't remember what is called, and I don't have the bookmark, and the only reason I know it exists is because VT anons were using it to mock the collab beggars when Kanata told them she wouldn't collab with males or Holostars, so if anyone wants to dig on VT archive it was around the time this clip was made.

Top Bottom