"I need to leave immediately and have a rage fap mwahahahahaha!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I got curious right before the BBC arc and was trying to figure out who Yukoschizo was. So I hung out in JIDF for awhile. I learned very quick that she appeals HARD to groomers. Like the Krewtons, the /k crowd, and the boo bros all have a schizophrenia that would make the SEA blush
How long do you think until she gets found out she was trying to get railed by her boo bros like Riro Ron was trying to organise with her fans?

Yes, there was the thing with Rye and the /k/ meetup, but I'm on about Yuko here.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How long do you think until she gets found out she was trying to get railed by her boo bros like Riro Ron was trying to organise with her fans?

Yes, there was the thing with Rye and the /k/ meetup, but I'm on about Yuko here.
Yuko stop bringing the IRL Ugly Bastard event into existence I'm begging you

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Fuck I dunno, the break and Rye coming back with essentially saying that she will stop or dial down the Milsim sounds like she is planning on just doing the Yuko shit as Rye. Other than that I am not positive why she would do that unless she was planning on not renewing. As for any rumors again I haven't been following her that closely. The /k stuff was just a rumor that spread after Metokur mentioned "a vtuber that pointed a gun at people" at a /k rally. So if there is any Riro Ron shit its not public.

The Guardbro rrat came up after he was apparently sadposting after or during the trip, which keep in mind he is married so if he wants pussy he should rent a whore I suppose

:kroniidrinking:

lolwatagain

As expected, a few days before the event she gets pulled.

Place your bets how long before it's announced she is graduating. I assume they will wait until after Pomu has left.
2 weeks after Pomu Graduates, no Graduation stream, Graduation will occur at the time of the announcement.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Wrong company, but I remembered seeing unforseen circumstances before:

I don't want to sound TOO much like a Holo shill but for Magni and Vesper I feel like we really didn't know too much about what's going on. They both just had a model update, did one stream with it and vanished, that's as unforseen as it gets imo where as everyone knows Selen was hospitalized, SURELY you can just say she's still recovering and not take the unnecessary PR hit.

Also allow me to peddle a rrat: Someone high up, possibly Riku himself has to be fucking their head of PR. You can't be this fucking horrible at your job and stay employed.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Anyway who gives a shit about the Gura of Idol, we have GENUINE DRAMA brewing

I spose thats just how gen Alpha says hello baby

>pronouns in bio
>they/them
It was randon.
1697859883376.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kawa Entertainment is ending it's talent branch, reads like their streamers are becoming independent. edit: Talents retain rights to their current models and content.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time Pidge. Maybe if you make a vtuber agency, you should try actually putting more into actually running the vtuber agency instead of funneling the clicks from it into personal projects and businesses. Same with the Lesser Muu, who had that little pissy tantrum over Muyu mogging her despite not actively streaming.

Nigga killed a section of an indie company

Im impressed

"First" is one of their own talents, and last is Evanit0, out of presumably 24 participants, did no one else donate anything?

Second, just want to point out that fairly recently another talent had a ~12 day subathon that the KawaEnt twitter was really shilling hard. Tell me with your own words you're desperately hurting for money.

[*]Long hair+duck on head is just too good:sanasmile:
[/LIST]
4785628.png
314789.png

:iryswooo: Every time, it's a treat.

If they dont have talents, what merch are they going to sell?

By 'merch' they mean the fact that Muu and Pidge both run their own businesses and funnel income from their vtuber branch into their own shit, while also producing stuff for others like fucking Merryweather. Muu is also technically a vtuber, but she's not streamed in about 2 years now.

Anyway who gives a shit about the Gura of Idol, we have GENUINE DRAMA brewing

I spose thats just how gen Alpha says hello baby

>lewdtuber

You reap what you sow. If you didn't appeal to coomers, you wouldn't get this kind of attention from coomers. You'd never be fully free of this kind of thing but you'd be surprised how few unsolicited dicks a woman that doesn't lean into tittystreaming gets out of nowhere. Or just get someone to screen your DMs.

Also allow me to peddle a rrat: Someone high up, possibly Riku himself has to be fucking their head of PR. You can't be this fucking horrible at your job and stay employed.

No, they're just Japanese and their business sense for worker rights is incompatible with standards outside of their little irradiated island. They don't understand the way they operate is fucked up and/or possibly illegal depending on where you are. This is the same country that is so up their own ass with their own perceived superiority of culture that there's a fairly healthy meme genre of Japanese streamers wondering how they say English loanwords... in English.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Long hair Subaru came back after months to bless the new year.

Some stuff she talked about:

• Today was originally going to be a collab or a horror game but she's been pushing herself too much recently so she took it easy. Her voice was close to her off-stream mode for most of it.
  • It's basically been non-stop dance rehearsal for the past few months now. There have been multiple times where she'll finish a stream, then continue practicing well past midnight.
  • Her competitive spirit has gotten more intense from Yu-Gi-Oh and Street Fighter, so she felt really disappointed by her Mario Kart placement. She played ranked races right after the tournament ended.
  • She talked to Okayu afterwards to calm herself down. Okayu was already hanging out with Towa so they got together with Mio and it turned into a TsuneMOS hangout.
  • During the final race, someone threw a bomb at her right at the goal, putting her from 4th to 6th place. She thought it was Suisei at first but then Okayu said she did it. She started making duck noises at Okayu before Towa revealed that it was actually her.
  • Pouring salt in the wound, Towa told Subaru that she's the only one in their group (Towa, Subaru, Mio, Okayu) who hasn't gotten Top 3 in a Mario Kart tournament yet. Subaru proceeded to headbutt her and they fought on Okayu's couch.
  • Suisei messaged her to tell her that she can definitely get Top 3 next year. Subaru thought Suisei was being wholesome but chat told her it's probably because Suisei wants to retire (but can't).
  • She always gets her thumbnails from Twitter so she asked other Holos where they get theirs. She got recommended to Pixiv, immediately saw R18 when she looked and said "Nah I'm good."
  • She watched her Hoshimatic Project performances and did commentary on how she was feeling and parts where she messed up. Her mind was half-panicking the whole time, some jumps/poses really hurt her knees and she basically had to go at it one step at a time. Her messups were only minor stuff (like being a little too behind in position) so no one noticed but she still felt bad.
  • Her mind has blanked out from nerves in past performances but she always trusted her body to remember the steps. She's also really good at copying the person next to her if needed. Chat said she has the Choreography Sharingan.
  • Watame invited her to her anniversary live and they performed Starlight together (easy recommend, everything about this was amazing). Subaru said the invitation made her really happy but also tried to deny that they've gotten closer. The wholesome was injected straight into the veins.
  • She's been learning some jazz choreograpy and was struggling with how hard it was.
  • Her 5th anniversary live is still planned for February!
  • Long hair+duck on head is just too good:sanasmile:
4785628.png
314789.png

As always, appreciate the Shuba stream updates.
:shubaIapprob:

Edit - checked her twitter... Jesus Christ...

*In the Arms of an Angel plays in the background*

Jesus Christ, that's pathetic. I didn't think I could have any less respect for the Boo Bros, but holy shit, these messages.
:whatastory:

Some of these spergs were also posting concerned messages on Rye's recent Tweet from four days ago. And this schizo...

Archive

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Just two weeks and this year its starting strong: take care everyone

Good Night

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reading through the archive posts it seems they're mad because her PL pals (guardbro mentioned heavily) have been spending time orbiting her again and they feel she's planning to parachute soon, and Kurt made the retard mistake of trying to get others to message her friends (possibly with cumshots who knows).
So now some are shitting on Yuko, some are shitting on Kurt, some are shitting on her PL friends like guardbro, some are shitting on Aviel. I think a lot of the idol girls started messing around on their PL accounts when Riro got canned so it might just be parasocial schizos doing their thing and worrying over nothing but still an interesting development.

Out of curiosity, I checked the archives and found some interesting posts. As always, it's /vt/, so take with a grain of salt.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Out of curiosity, I checked the archives and found some interesting posts. As always, it's /vt/, so take with a grain of salt.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Roca ditch the Cyberlive whores and audition to Hololive when you have the chance!

:urtearingmeapart:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't want to sound TOO much like a Holo shill but for Magni and Vesper I feel like we really didn't know too much about what's going on. They both just had a model update, did one stream with it and vanished, that's as unforseen as it gets imo where as everyone knows Selen was hospitalized, SURELY you can just say she's still recovering and not take the unnecessary PR hit.

True, it was far more unforseen from the audience's side. I was more thinking the likely consequence will be the same.

I get the sense that Anycolor just lets their separate branches run themselves. Someone got in over their head running EN and whatever metrics they report to JP higher ups every quarter haven't gotten too bad yet and/or they've been able to scapegoat their way by so far.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
So is Idol actually in serious trouble?
Kind of not surprising considering Israel's economy is nosediving from their conflict and their government is blowing a massive amount of shekels daily just on military related spending.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Dumb feesh woman Finanana Ryugu and The guy who faked his death Sonny Brisko is doing a duet cover of Cendrillion

I know its vocaloid, but management felt like its safer than what Selen covered. Or something iunno

Management hate.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Reading through the archive posts it seems they're mad because her PL pals (guardbro mentioned heavily) have been spending time orbiting her again and they feel she's planning to parachute soon, and Kurt made the retard mistake of trying to get others to message her friends (possibly with cumshots who knows).
So now some are shitting on Yuko, some are shitting on Kurt, some are shitting on her PL friends like guardbro, some are shitting on Aviel. I think a lot of the idol girls started messing around on their PL accounts when Riro got canned so it might just be parasocial schizos doing their thing and worrying over nothing but still an interesting development.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?
The idol girls will need to dig a tunnel to escape :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Dumb feesh woman Finanana Ryugu and The guy who faked his death Sonny Brisko is doing a duet cover of Cendrillion

>Cendrillion
Fucking dog-whistle if I've ever seen one, they're telling us how many livers Riku is gonna graduate until he's satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom