"If not fuckable, why sleeve shaped?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

Are they actually fucking serious?
They didn't expect that an extremely attractive proposition of getting fucked by an entire management team in the onsen for a week with no condoms, in exchange for not getting fired over a minor inconvenience she caused by not proposing it herself, is something she wouldn't immediately jump on (and then jump on something else). They are truly at loss at this turn of events and are struggling with their entire worldview being destroyed in front of their eyes, instead of this being done to her holes
But seriously, it's just basic bs PR statement that some intern copy pasted from the doc

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Im going to follow what Orange woman said when Vesper and Maglord got tactical assassinated by the ninjas, if the hiatus take a shitload of time it mean a graduation because they are sorting the paperwork, they are going to wait a couple of weeks after Pomu leaves to throw her out

GDiMDfxW8AAujCI.jpeg

In better news go help @Nenélove waifu in getting all the imperium of man to subscribe to her

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-11 002851.png

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Im going to follow what Orange woman said when Vesper and Maglord got tactical assassinated by the ninjas, if the hiatus take a shitload of time it mean a graduation because they are sorting the paperwork, they are going to wait a couple of weeks after Pomu leaves to throw her out

View attachment 61412

In better news go help @Nenélove waifu in getting all the imperium of man to subscribe to her

View attachment 61413
W-wife-sama... I KNEEL!
I didn't even see the NEPOLABO thing being talked about... SAD!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

FL Cascadia

This is the longest period between yab and comeback (from obvious suspension) that we have seen for a NijiEN liver since Zaion, right? Given it was almost a month after Zaion was canned, seems like they are working out the same for Selen. I'd be surprised to see her return at this point. How long was the time between Yugo's "break" and their firing?
Yugo announced on Nov 28 that they would taking the week off, and then made their final tweet (the "update" tweet) at 0500EST on Dec 1st, which is exactly 1 hour after Axia and ANYCOLOR jointly announced that Axia was graduating, and a few hours before the rest of NijiEN sadposted (I forgot who it was that made the "We can only count to 25 now"), indicating that this was when Yugo actually departed.

So to answer question, the time period was 4 days.

Last edited:

hlwldlnf

"unforeseen reasons"
Typical PR statement, if she is silent suspended then we all know management isn't going to outright say it.
Riku is writing up a crime list for Selen to rival Zaions. :smugselen:
Depends on how bad Selen was to Anycolor and their management team. I feel like this is gonna end up like Yugo, the dude made so many fuck ups like basic technology stuff to plain going against management (assuming this was about their music stuff) often enough to get suspended, YET Yugo didn't get the Zaion hit list.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Riku is writing up a crime list for Selen to rival Zaions. :smugselen:
Poor Riro is going to get outranked in the Yab olympics

Dont worry Selen you can still get in Hololive as long as you dont act to Chinese for their taste

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"unforeseen reasons"
Having no human emotions or empathy, the Japanese Corporation is surprised that a worker would be upset at wasting $15k and the effort of fans.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So admittedly I've been distracted by the Selen bullshit and new Phase gen etc... but apparently Yuko has gained the ire of the boo bros by fucking off and not streaming and then starting activity back up on Rye? Idk I'm still sitting through archive posts to see how consistent this is.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Long hair Subaru came back after months to bless the new year.

Some stuff she talked about:

• Today was originally going to be a collab or a horror game but she's been pushing herself too much recently so she took it easy. Her voice was close to her off-stream mode for most of it.
  • It's basically been non-stop dance rehearsal for the past few months now. There have been multiple times where she'll finish a stream, then continue practicing well past midnight.
  • Her competitive spirit has gotten more intense from Yu-Gi-Oh and Street Fighter, so she felt really disappointed by her Mario Kart placement. She played ranked races right after the tournament ended.
  • She talked to Okayu afterwards to calm herself down. Okayu was already hanging out with Towa so they got together with Mio and it turned into a TsuneMOS hangout.
  • During the final race, someone threw a bomb at her right at the goal, putting her from 4th to 6th place. She thought it was Suisei at first but then Okayu said she did it. She started making duck noises at Okayu before Towa revealed that it was actually her.
  • Pouring salt in the wound, Towa told Subaru that she's the only one in their group (Towa, Subaru, Mio, Okayu) who hasn't gotten Top 3 in a Mario Kart tournament yet. Subaru proceeded to headbutt her and they fought on Okayu's couch.
  • Suisei messaged her to tell her that she can definitely get Top 3 next year. Subaru thought Suisei was being wholesome but chat told her it's probably because Suisei wants to retire (but can't).
  • She always gets her thumbnails from Twitter so she asked other Holos where they get theirs. She got recommended to Pixiv, immediately saw R18 when she looked and said "Nah I'm good."
  • She watched her Hoshimatic Project performances and did commentary on how she was feeling and parts where she messed up. Her mind was half-panicking the whole time, some jumps/poses really hurt her knees and she basically had to go at it one step at a time. Her messups were only minor stuff (like being a little too behind in position) so no one noticed but she still felt bad.
  • Her mind has blanked out from nerves in past performances but she always trusted her body to remember the steps. She's also really good at copying the person next to her if needed. Chat said she has the Choreography Sharingan.
  • Watame invited her to her anniversary live and they performed Starlight together (easy recommend, everything about this was amazing). Subaru said the invitation made her really happy but also tried to deny that they've gotten closer. The wholesome was injected straight into the veins.
  • She's been learning some jazz choreograpy and was struggling with how hard it was.
  • Her 5th anniversary live is still planned for February!
  • Long hair+duck on head is just too good:sanasmile:
4785628.png
314789.png

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So admittedly I've been distracted by the Selen bullshit and new Phase gen etc... but apparently Yuko has gained the ire of the boo bros by fucking off and not streaming and then starting activity back up on Rye? Idk I'm still sitting through archive posts to see how consistent this is.
Lol, get fucked pedos, first oshi doesn't stream, now second oshi doesn't stream.
U N F O R S E E N C I R C U M S T A N C E S

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

They could have done this right after Selen's tweet about her hospitalization, you know, to give people a week or two to change their plans. The excuse could have been the same. I don't get this company.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lol, get fucked pedos, first oshi doesn't stream, now second oshi doesn't stream.

U N F O R S E E N C I R C U M S T A N C E S
1704859893544302.png1704860320689305.png
I take it back, discord has some uses (Kurt containment)

Top Bottom