"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

So the new JPs are bilingual? Interesting
Some of them are, while others are either using translation or have some knowledge because their english feels off to me. I remember reading a tweet from one of them saying they are "excited and upset" about their debut.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
their english feels off to me. I remember reading a tweet from one of them saying they are "excited and upset" about their debut.
No, that sounds about right.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
TLDR: Papi is manipulative, cheating transphobe who inserted himself into the LGBT community for clout and money.
@Froot, I think I found your soulmate.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2050-2100

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

thread | TVA Awards 2023, by ChilChakSack and the Co. Go Vote!
thread | Discussion thread
post | An announcement in the general thread

post | Mavia is thankful to her fanbase, kinda parasocial. Tells her name is Carly

post | Ayanari, who supposedly loves suicide baiting, is talking about suicide

Phase Connect announces 5 new JP members
thread | Phase Connect Gen 3 and JP Speculation and Liveposting thread
post | Ᵽ PHC | 3 JP girls plan a collab, maybe Sakana is involved since he is in Japan atm
post | Debut - Phase Connect to debut new 5 JP members. A lot of discussion follows, including JP talents and EN vtuber company' talks

post | JP talent Loki bullies Sakana right off the bat
post | Rrat - New Invader will be Clio
post | Luwud with a fan art of Sakana getting Yamcha'd

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive Mario Kart 2024 day 1 results
post | Mumei cut her steering thumb, expect a lower level of Mario Kart performance
post | Hololive Mario Kart 2024 day 2 starts, a lot of info

post | Sayu got her react stream nuked on YouTube

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen / Dokibird discussion continues. Doki on why she does commissions instead of regular donations, asks to donate to charities. Also her Apex match history, confirming her previous tweets about grinding
post | Fake Selen's Discord message is being shared on Twitter

post | ◷ NIJ | ☆ HST | Pizza Family collab, Human Fall Flat. Reimu and Aruran POVs

post | ▷ HLO | Reminder - Twins and dual streaming people talking about FuwaMoco

post | Rosa Coatl retweets a take about genociding blind people by curing blindness, in the context of autism cure and trans cure

post | ₪ IDL | About Roca's pfp - recap and an update

post | Proctor is interacting with Starlight vtuber, same agency as Hachi Himawari and Hoshiba Yuna from the recent drama
post | Hoshiba Yuna is taking a break to mediate harrassment

post | ▷ HLO | Pre-debut Watame was used as a demo singer for Hololive members

post | Graduation - Erika Byakko from VReverie with the last stream

post | Faceless Waifu with cosplay photos

Small, Medium, Big corpos Discussion
post | ₪ IDL | Reminder - Aviel is going to reveal talent contracts
post | Brave's strategy in auditions graphic, outdated so no Globie
post | Question - What happened to 774? How are they now without Patra?

post | Info on 774
post | About Neo-Porte, and benefits of Shibuya Hal's customs
post | What is the deal with Brave Group hate?

post | About the Riot Music department - Cocoa Domyouji was replaced, drama with Ashizawa Saki's termination
post | About V&U taking the Niji route of accelerating waves
post | About 2022 being a good year for small corpos

post | Recommendation - Spectra Libitina from V&U, the most British Vtuber

post | Shondo has (another) deranged stalker

thread | Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes
post | Ᵽ PHC | There was an alleged dox of Phase members on the Farms
post | Soyjack Party aka the Sharty has been running dox threads on 4chan darlings

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu plans post-graduation - back to school, apparently
post | NijiEN's 'Golden 20' apparently is a thing
post | More info, Aia and Enna talked about it
post | There are 9 waves of NijiEN atm

post | Question - Who is this kyouko girl?
post | Critique of some NijiEN livers
post | ▷ HLO | About 2022 HoloEN doomposting
post | Question - What is so bad about Finana?

post | ☆ HST | Hakka with a new outfit
post | Screenshots
post | Ᵽ PHC | Flayon posts some dom quote from Granblue Fantasy, Lia is there for it, Flayon invites her for a collab
post | Shiina's return schedule, new outfit reveal
post | Return stream

post | A deep quote - vtuber is to fans like the sun is to Icarus

post | ▷ HLO | Yagoo talking about 2024 Hololive Ambitions being "Worldwide". Also Calli's Switch died an hour before Mario Kart, so she run to buy a new one
| ◷ NIJ | Also Doki recommending charities providing for those affected by the earthquake in Japan

post | ₪ IDL | Idol reworked their website

post | Abi has her sister got a guest XTina GG, who does videos for Polygon and did an interview with several vtubers

post | Ᵽ PHC | Eimi schedule, Birthday stream

post | Clip - Juniper OOC stream, drunk and parasocial

post | WACTOR (the black corp that refuses to die) has announced a new JP talent Ibara Kyran with re-used model for one of the EN boys who walked before the debut

post | Vee is trying to sell vtubers to Sargon and Dev, shills Pippa and Kirsche
post | Sawa's reaction

post | Ᵽ PHC | Purin's last video comments turns into "an indie joins an agency" battlefield example
post | Meanwhile, Muyu showed her viewers some math while talking about the World's Most Fertile Woman

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya takes a long break

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara and Nerissa share pictures from the Maldives
post | Recommendation - IRyS and Kronii, an unhinged drunk Mario Kart stream

post | Clip - Kronii is excited about getting a buchu from Suisei
post | Clip - IRyS swears
post | Clip - Cursed Pokemon knowledge. Ok, this is enough clips from the collab, just watch the whole thing if you need more!

post | Nyota Inu (@InuNyota) shared the news - her dad is dying

post | Tech - kirinuki.ai, a database of timestamps for vtuber channels, JP only (EN branches included)

post | ▷ HLO | Another Isegye member, Jingburger, reacts to Kiara's Do U
post | Clip - Gosegu reacts to Kiara's shoutout

post | Something's happening with V&U gen 1 girls, possibly 3D showcases related
post | V&U postpones 3D showcases due to technical flaws

post | Pippa Pebble raided Nene Amano

post | ₪ IDL | Rin Kai collab, lying stream

post | Recommendation - Chinchilla girl Natsumi Hanamori

post | Menace has a new design, drawn by Mozzu
post | Menace also changed her oshi mark, possible debut?
post | Pre-Cyberlive PL connection - Gezu/Mozumi was the artist for megbert
post | About V-Dere

post | ☆ HST | Goldbullet is excited about a gifted sub from Eating Mike Tyson's Ass
post | ▷ HLO | Aruran's stream with Ao teaching her math brought an interesting fan art - Gyarurandeisu (male)
post | FuwaMoco left a comment on 102.3 FUWAMOCO RADIO clip by PON-DE-RING CLIPS
post | Bettel's Anniversary stream

post | Question - Has Cover ever released data on actual concert attendance+streaming tickets purchased?
post | Connect the World concert, 4thFes/Expo info
post | SPWN info, possibly connected to tickets for 3rd Fes

post | PK Patchworks offers a discount, Sena and Nyaru merch are available

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko schedule, plans fan submitted English idioms guessing stream
post | Tenma opened this person's eyes

post | ▷ HLO | Ina's members post, she'll be busy, and then she'll be going to Japan to prepare for Holofes
post | Apparently she's still trying to make time to raid on Lost Ark with friends

post | ☆ HST | Shinri commissioned a lowpoly 3D model for himself
post | Holostars are going to play on the GTA RP Nopixel server

post | Graduation - Kora Kuragiri

post | ▷ HLO | Calli just confirmed they got mod perms for Lethal Company. She started organizing a new collab
post | Kronii is having a surgery
post | All of Promise won't be streaming for a while

post | Bijou said they aren't allowed to play Bloodborne on PS5
post | Hololive World of Warships collab rerun
post | Moona's animated MV

post | Ᵽ PHC | Question - Why no big Minecraft arcs in PC like in Hololive?
post | Sakana blew up the server several times
post | Unrelated but funny - bug on Phase website

post | ☆ HST | Tempus fan game on Steam, Doppelgänger
post | Peo keeps getting Ws, Flayon raided her stream

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | saltyoctagon is working on Warhammer 40k tabletop Holo members. Also NijiEN SPcollect collab, perfume
post | Archive - Hakos Baelz - ≪Unarchived Karaoke ・歌枠≫ she's off to places
post | Fixed camera version of the Hoshimatic Project performances
post | Kotoka Mel cooking collab. Also NijiJP will be holding an Apex Custom for the Apex x FF7 collab

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Video of Matara Kan strongly hinting at her ex Niji persona Nina Kosaka is gone - channel was deleted

post | ◷ NIJ | Anycolor allegedly buying back some of it's shares
post | Reasons to do that
post | Can be both for positive or negative to do that

post | Namie got flowers from Pako

Kuro is in Indonesia, Visa and Citizenship talks
post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kuro is in Indonesia. Mika rrats go! Discussion goes for a while
post | He said he has dual citizenship, but doesn't clearly know what that is
post | Clip - He addresses the living situation

post | Info about legal ways to avoid taxes visa
post | ◷ NIJ | Mika's Minecraft account

post | Kuro admits to losing money on crypto
post | Countries normally would not waste time and resources to make people renounce other countries citizenships

post | Amiya is trying to learn a southern accent

post | Fatum Ruptor is playing Undertale Yellow, an unofficial fan prequel

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma continues Blacksouls in a cosplay
post | Lia delivers the news - Matpat was defeated

post | ₪ IDL | Rin is making her fans fight her haters

post | ▷ HLO | LaPlus is a bit sick
post | Health update - Vocal Cord Nodules, needs 2 week for recovery
post | JP fans are starting to suspect that Bijou's funny song might not be a wholesome jingle full of Advent love

post | Sleepy talks about getting a receiver, spots a glowie

post | Question - Can Koreans use YouTube for streaming? Also Recommendation - Kita Nanachi, JP Dota player

post | Shiina had an allergic reaction. She took meds

Selen Update
post | ◷ NIJ | More positive Doki tweets
post | It's been almost 2 weeks since the last Selen tweet

post | List of known stealth suspensions, with dates, announcement details and outcomes
post | Later - Anime Impulse's Twitter doesn't mention Selen or even Obsydia

post | Nyaru is talking about Anime Los Angeles

post | ▷ HLO | SilverTatsu Voc did a Russian cover of Fools, Fools, Fools
post | Holo fans performed an orchestral version of some Hololive songs
post | Lethal Company collab with EN, ID & JP girls. Also Bae's big collab song is coming soon

post | animal friend about /r/virtualredditors
post | hylic explains
post | There are 2 sides to that sub

post | Recommendation - bluewhistle, also known as cheen on Twitch. A small canadian artist who is around the lava and bibi cliques

post | Ᵽ PHC | Eimi celebrates her Birthday
post | Eimi merch
post | Escape from Pippaposting by Planetary Bombardment

Ducky "the journalist" Brings Attention to Himself and Papi the Lich King
post | Ducky, the vtuber "journalist", about his trans lover, and some vtuber who was transphobic
post | Apparently Papi the Lich King was the transphobic one, who tweets apologies and "bettering myself for my community"
post | My right-wing parents made me do it!

post | Google doc aboout Papi the Lich King by his ex Mythic Sights (@mythicsights)
post | About Ducky website's 2023 Vtuber Review article, and his sources
post | Summary of Google doc

post | Clip - Megumi rants about Pokemon

post | ▷ HLO | Mumei is going on a break for a while, no concrete dates. It is not related to "civilization duties"
post | About why IRyS is moving

post | Chinchilla girl Natsumi starts Yakuza Kiwami

post | Ᵽ PHC | Jelly wrote the music for Phase Euphoria's trailer, shows her FL project

post | Question - How to download a video with English subtitles? Youtube one, subtitles from the CC. Tech talk follows

post | ▷ HLO | Matsuri is going to play Among us with small indies she promoted in past. Also clip - Bae talking about Mori Calliope and AZKi reaching out to her, offering help and support with moving to JP
post | Cover is changing how talent 3D lives work - only once a year now, to lessen the stress on talent and guests
post | Marine have reached 3 MIL subs
post | Myth's new song ReUnion

post | Depressed Nousagi posts a video on importance of 4chan for vtubing, gets laughed at by /vt/
post | Short summary
post | Niji fans are angry about his (I think it's actually about Khyo, the other rabbit) other video, plan to report him to Anycolor

post | Missile flyover Taiwan, air raid alert

post | ▷ HLO | Alleged Nene's IRL photo
post | Not Iofi playing Bully

post | U-san (ex Yugo) calls out his fan for daring to use his model for funny dances. The nerve of that fan!

post | GX Aura is canceling solo streams due to targeted harassment
post | Something to do with SpeedyDingaling or IShowSpeed?
post | Seems like kids spamming mentions of random accounts

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira is about to get some news. Seems related to family member's health

post | Recommendation - Aisha Fortuna, playing HoloCure on Twitch

post | Hexa's joining a gameshow collab with Liola Lightbringer, Mirri Saffire, Miya

post | Mozu hurt herself in her confusion

post | About cabbages in the Philippines. Have some non-vtuber discussion, as a treat

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina's drawing stream for new JP members

DM me about missing info, mistakes, with general feedback!

Edit: I think rabid Niji fans were talking about reporting Khyo, not DN

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I don’t think you can fix her @God's Strongest Mozumite

But... how?
1704923089097.png

At least there's one member of V-Dere that's not so dysfunctional, and she's live in 15!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
31b632abbcebb1850f2e575285133fc9.jpg

kaM7GcbGoEez23EgzWcO8phwacAZRzvbNJpj_2c6nYvxP_thfIWXe_191_kU69w6UOlAdW9HugB-nGBfWA0_R8Jgi4PBjihk2HOOAJDLM3H0xT75P18Iu_G3PSOl6ull02E

But it's a bit pricey, like ~2 usd per kilo. There is almost all veggies pricey:zaionwhatsgoingon:
yes economy is fucked here thanks to the ones in charge lets fucking goooooooo

i fucking love it when my people elect the son of the literal dictator lets gggggggoooooooooooooo goldennnnn ageeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:depressedtako: :gunpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Nasa is really, really trying to make sure she doesn't get the Most Seiso award next year

Also, Meemaw's drawing stream for the new JPs is in about an hour after being postponed yesterday:

31b632abbcebb1850f2e575285133fc9.jpg

kaM7GcbGoEez23EgzWcO8phwacAZRzvbNJpj_2c6nYvxP_thfIWXe_191_kU69w6UOlAdW9HugB-nGBfWA0_R8Jgi4PBjihk2HOOAJDLM3H0xT75P18Iu_G3PSOl6ull02E

But it's a bit pricey, like ~2 usd per kilo. There is almost all veggies pricey:zaionwhatsgoingon:
I would go autism mode on explaining agricultural economics and policy here and why that's the case, but I realize this isn't the place for it.

The short version: Essentially, extreme focus on subsidizing rice production and self-sufficiency due to politics over the decades, at the expense of developing other crops. Combined with large-scale land fragmentation and refusal to accept reality that importation is necessary to meet our needs due to population growth.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
But... how?
View attachment 61393

At least there's one member of V-Dere that's not so dysfunctional, and she's live in 15!

MOZU'S IN THE STREAM LET'S GAOOOOOOOOOOO :nenedance::MozumiPichi:

This wouldn't happen if she slept naked.
PLEASE do not give her any ideas.

?

In all seriousness, sleeping with sweaty clothes on your skin is unpleasant. The feeling of fresh air touching the skin with nothing in between is just infinitely superior.

It's not even remotely something I'd describe as lewd. Just... practical. And pleasant, in a very much nonsexual way. Like taking a swim pleasant.

People who sleep with clothes on are weird. And have no idea what they're missing.
I can understand not having a shirt on or something, but sleeping buck naked is weird. Besides, if she starts doing that she's gonna talk about it on Twitter, and you're going to get a bunch of deranged weirdos like me spamming:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
PLEASE do not give her any ideas.
?

In all seriousness, sleeping with sweaty clothes on your skin is unpleasant. The feeling of fresh air touching the skin with nothing in between is just infinitely superior.

It's not even remotely something I'd describe as lewd. Just... practical. And pleasant, in a very much nonsexual way. Like taking a swim pleasant.

People who sleep with clothes on are weird. And have no idea what they're missing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

I'd have to crank the heat up a ton to not be too cold, and I need weight on top of me (heavy comforter, not just a sheet) to feel snug enough to sleep well.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would go autism mode on explaining agricultural economics and policy here and why that's the case, but I realize this isn't the place for it.

Do go on autism mode. I've had to endure hexaposting, shioriposting, without saying a goddamned word. If someone has something of actual value, or useful information, I want to read it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
>he says /vt/ saved Tempus because they turned around because they were brotubers after mocking their designs

Still one of his most retarded videos to this day. Yes, /vt/ "saved" Tempus with their memes instead of being you know, them being under one of the biggest and well known corpos in the game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm sad she's receiving hate due to some yamanba streamer's stupid fans and not over that the browser she's the face of has started inserting in-browser pop-up ads.
Probably because no one actually uses that browser
3 days before the event, did a cursory glance of Anime Impulse's Twitter and absolutely zero mentions of Selen or even Obsydia as a group. They did Tweet individually about Petra's tickets selling out and Rosemi's schedule and that's about it.
Imagine how fucking awkward it has to be. You're this event's organizer or some rando who's the contact with Anykuro and you're seeing their brand burn down on live TV and some of the people who you were promised would appear in the convention are now missing in action or fucking leaving the company and you gotta furiously phone the company to make sure they'll even show up.
I would be very surprised if Selen's tickets haven't sold out. This is a shitshow waiting to explode if Selen doesn't appear.

Clip tax: Hina turns this entire forum to dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom