"Watching and enjoying my content involves a level of self-harm"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
kronii too. :ameraintear:

That's right... If we're lucky, we'll get another Kronii-hopped-up-on-pain-meds space.

Also, I just realized all of Promise will be AWOL this month. Bae moving, Kronii surgery, Fauna still has her break going, Mumei still sick, and IRyS will be scarce for recordings.
:depressedtako:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dizzy has ridiculous standards for her potential partner - she expects them to have a million-dollar house for one thing. And while she does live in leafland and housing is expensive, I don't think that's a reasonable expectation for a single guy
won't be long till million dollars is CHEAP. Yes i will take any oppurtunity to bitch about this.
Every once in a while, Erina plays it. Last time was about a month or so ago.

I think the main reason is that their last server got nuked or something, so they lost everything and didn't care enough to start back up, despite Fishman's wishes...

:fishmandispair:

I almost hate to say it, but I actually enjoy Minecraft streams. They're usually pretty relaxing and make for nice, relaxing zatsus and easy collabs.

terraria is superior tho. Based dragon even doing mods hope more to come maybe even with friends.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
won't be long till million dollars is CHEAP. Yes i will take any oppurtunity to bitch about this.

terraria is superior tho. Based dragon even doing mods hope more to come maybe even with friends.
I feel like terraria is for people who like more rpg elements and such, some of these women can't even beat zombies in MC then they are never gonna be able to survive terraria, much less autistic modded terraria.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ember was just playing minecraft a few hours ago. I see Phase wants in on getting them to build something and interact in memeable ways?

and then Sakana will reset everything again, demoralizing the talents from building further, they no longer want to play Minecraft, Gen 4 comes along yearning for the mines, and the cycle begins once more

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That's right... If we're lucky, we'll get another Kronii-hopped-up-on-pain-meds space.

Also, I just realized all of Promise will be AWOL this month. Bae moving, Kronii surgery, Fauna still has her break going, Mumei still sick, and IRyS will be scarce for recordings.
Don’t worry. Biboo got us.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh man.... might be time to introduce you to a certain vtuber that will destroy your sanity :mikothumbsl:

VTuberThrow

Yeah. I forget who said it but I remember somebody mentioning Sakana blew up the MC server like 5 times or something because he was unhappy with it so everyone just stopped bothering.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Yeah. I forget who said it but I remember somebody mentioning Sakana blew up the MC server like 5 times or something because he was unhappy with it so everyone just stopped bothering.
fishman: wants people to play minecraft
also fishman: blows up server 5 times so no one wants to build anything

very smart ceo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Don’t worry. Biboo got us.
It's DMC5 week, she's going to get cucked on stream.
1653462850036.png

wadamama and bae too. edit: and fuwamoco

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The talents also begged for creative tools so they wouldn't have to farm shit for a project and then they got bored because they didn't want to farm anymore after having creative tools.

The Rratarded Alt

Oh man.... might be time to introduce you to a certain vtuber that will destroy your sanity :mikothumbsl:
Kill yourself

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The talents also begged for creative tools so they wouldn't have to farm shit for a project and then they got bored because they didn't want to farm anymore after having creative tools.
I feel like MC takes a ton of people to be fun or a very dedicated group (without mods) then there's always someone on and you can mess around with 'em, playing alone for hours on a dead server is the opposite of interesting or fun.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I feel like terraria is for people who like more rpg elements and such, some of these women can't even beat zombies in MC then they are never gonna be able to survive terraria, much less autistic modded terraria.
They're talking about wanting to play modded terraria on Airi's stream right now.

The Rratarded Alt

Bijou just said that they aren't allowed to play Bloodborne on PS5. What the fuck, FromSoft??

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cant remember who asked if holojp was ever gonna play lethal company. Well Ririka is playing right now with Iofi. Its a good sign.

frz

Isnt that every month though:smugpipi:
Just play on easy mode smh. If even nerissa can play on hard mode it cant be that bad right.:smugselen:
Bijou just said that they aren't allowed to play Bloodborne on PS5. What the fuck, FromSoft??
She already scheduled bloodborne before and had to cancel it last minute.
I fully expect Sony to have enough autism to grant perm for the jp side, when they heard someone from NA gonna play it they go retract mode. :selenpointandlaugh:
Highly recommend biboo dmc playthrough if you have nothing to watch though

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Cant remember who asked if holojp was ever gonna play lethal company. Well Ririka is playing right now with Iofi. Its a good sign.

IRyS, Flare, Anya, and Luna are playing on the 11th supposedly.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom