"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
who the fuck is advocating for plutonia? even civvy one of the more "known" doom guys hates it.

I don't like Eternal either but at least i can see why people could enjoy it also a combination of it being the newest and THOSE retards who think the sequel is always better.

hell the soundtrack alone was a downgrade
You'd be surprised, there are quite a few who swear by it as their preferred Doom CBT. Luckily in a way Doom Eternal and Doom 2016 is the only thing that zoomers (lets be real here most Vtuber fans are zoomers) remember so that autism hasn't infected too bad yet.

I feel like it's pretty popular with normies/zoomers since it has all the meta progression/grindy shit that people like and the 'story' pandered to all the Doomguy memes. Also releasing during the coof helped it become more popular with the lowest common denominator, I think.
I'm gonna have a weird take, but a lot of the aesthetic, gameplay and level design in a way makes Eternal look like a missed opportunity as it could have been a kick ass Hexen/Heretic game. I still wouldn't have liked it as much as... every other Doom game (sans 3), but I feel like it would have made more sense as Hexen 3

Lantern Flare

who the fuck is advocating for plutonia? even civvy one of the more "known" doom guys hates it.

I don't like Eternal either but at least i can see why people could enjoy it also a combination of it being the newest and THOSE retards who think the sequel is always better.

I feel like it's pretty popular with normies/zoomers since it has all the meta progression/grindy shit that people like and the 'story' pandered to all the Doomguy memes. Also releasing during the coof helped it become more popular with the lowest common denominator, I think.

Negzana

Civvy hated TNT. He thinks Plutonia is decent, better designed than the original Doom 2, just unfairly brutal and it loses steam near the end.

They ruined the lore but I loved and found the gameplay addicting. It's my second favorite DOOM only to 64 which is my all time favorite boomer shooter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sometimes it seems like Dizzy makes these kind of posts to attract grooming messages in her marrows.
It seems? she was openly encouraging people to groom her

1704758068020.png

Why groom kids when you can groom a walking disaster like her? she is the dark souls of grooming targets

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I’ve got a numberfag question: has Cover ever released data on actual concert attendance+streaming tickets purchased? Like maybe in those financial pdf’s or anything? Basically I want to know how many viewers there were for stuff like 4th fes and Connect the World.
In their IPO documents Cover reported an accounts receivable from Balus Co. Ltd. of 489641000 yen, as of March 31 2022. Balus owns SPWN. Based on the timing this could in theory be the total amount owed to Cover for SPWN tickets for 3rd Fes. Cover's tickets were sold with a 220 yen fee, meaning according to SPWN's fee schedule at the time SPWN would take an additional 8% off the list price.

489641000 / 0.92 = 532218478 yen total revenue from 3rd fes SPWN online tickets.

SPWN online 3rd fes tickets went for 5500 yen for one-day, and 10000 yen for two-day.

Therefore, 3rd fes had the following number of paid customers:
96767 at 5500 yen
53223 at 10000 yen

Therefore we can conclude that the SPWN ticket sales for the online viewing of 3rd Fes (or the vod thereafter up to the statement date of March 31) were between 53k and 97k.
Note 3rd Fes also had in-person tickets and had streaming tickets on NicoNico.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You'd be surprised, there are quite a few who swear by it as their preferred Doom CBT. Luckily in a way Doom Eternal and Doom 2016 is the only thing that zoomers (lets be real here most Vtuber fans are zoomers) remember so that autism hasn't infected too bad yet.

I'm gonna have a weird take, but a lot of the aesthetic, gameplay and level design in a way makes Eternal look like a missed opportunity as it could have been a kick ass Hexen/Heretic game. I still wouldn't have liked it as much as... every other Doom game (sans 3), but I feel like it would have made more sense as Hexen 3
Normies ruin everything. ill stick to DRL or Doom Infinte. or one of the good stand alone experiences like ROOM or Myhouse.wad .

Yes im replying just to shill these things.
Civvy hated TNT. He thinks Plutonia is decent, better designed than the original Doom 2, just unfairly brutal and it loses steam near the end.

They ruined the lore but I loved and found the gameplay addicting. It's my second favorite DOOM only to 64 which is my all time favorite boomer shooter
Ok maybe hates was a strong word your right.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Eternal is straight up just fucking tedious to play. 2016 was a great reboot but they shit the bed with the sequel. Same thing happened with Wolfenstein reboot as well but at least most agree 2 sucked for that one, and then they just straight up killed the series with Youngblood...

Negzana

It seems? she was openly encouraging people to groom her

View attachment 61289

Why groom kids when you can groom a walking disaster like her? she is the dark souls of grooming targets
How can you be an Asian chick who is into weebshit like Digimon and Dragon Ball and fail to get anyone?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Get a room, Doomposters!

Panko plans an English idiom stream, with a Google doc for submissions. I anticipate some entries involving various animals shitting in the woods, classics!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How can you be an Asian chick who is into weebshit like Digimon and Dragon Ball and fail to get anyone?
Girlfailure pls understand

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The mexicans who find those tastes attractive want a white woman to brag to their families and the greencard, Asians are barely the backup plan for that

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post.
She'll be busy the next week or so with priestess duties and then she'll be going to Japan to prepare for Holofes.

So coooooold don't want to go outsideeeee > A <

I think I was a bit too sleepy to clearly explain the upcoming schedule yesterday LOL
For the next week or so I'll be away from home on priestess duties!!
I won't be able to share much of this trip with you guys, but I will try to see if I can poke my head in here or twitter as much as I can!
No promises though since I'm not 100% sure how the internet connection will be there @ w @

After that I'll be back home for a few days then be off to Japan in preparations for HoloFes!!!
I have a bunch of dance lessons and rehearsals planned but will still try to find some time in between to stream!
I did see that F/SR saves data on steam cloud so maybe??? I'll also try bring my switch and/or there are a few steam games that's good to play once or twice!
Unsure how long this trip will be but we'll see how things play out!!

Fes times are always exciting yet stressful from the travels and scheduling but I want to do my best this time around!!
Thank you again everyone for your patience and support!!
Be back before you know it!!!! WOOOOSH

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tenma helped a man realize he's probably autistic:
Capture5.jpg

Her reaction? Priceless:

:whatastory:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Been a few days, but note top comment:

View attachment 61285
/here/
you of all people protecting someones innocence. :deztheroom:
What can I say? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, sometimes it's better to let people be themselves.
Well 2022 was a good year for smaller corps because the competition was lighter. HoloEN was at their weakest after the Sana graduation and the later half of the year had numerous "dead weeks" as the girls were overseas, giving other vtubers a chance to stand out during primetime hours. Meanwhile NijiEN looked to be seeing diminishing returns with their newer gens starting to fly under the radar even quicker and quicker.

Then out of nowhere, HoloEN had their first EN concert and debuted the long-awaited EN3, which seems to have shored up a lot of their fans that drifted away. Vshojo shed a lot of their whores and reinvented itself as a legitimate org that WILL poach your talents and give them what they want, as NijiEN has started to find out as they hemorrhage talents. Looking outside of the top league, this whole year has seen Phase establish themselves as the "big small corp" (or medium corp) that has proven to be stable with no signs of instability despite being labeled "the chaos corp". How quickly they were able to move on after the Yuri termination has shown how stable Phase is. Seeing HoloEN and Vshojo (and to a lesser extent Phase) all entrench themselves in the EN market and stabilize is actually VERY terrifying to everyone else trying to tap into the EN market.

Corps like Idol and Brave have tried to force their way into relevance in the market with deep pockets, which isn't too surprising as Sakana has even mentioned how Phase was in the red for a while. The problem is that their stability hasn't been established yet and even if their pockets appear to be endless, the patience of their investors is not, the bigger they get the more issues they will have.
Never take stability for granted, HoloEN is in a much better place than in 2022 but that doesn't mean they are totally fine, NijiEN for the whole of 2022 seemed to be doing great until they weren't. I will keep saying it until I quit vtubing: All. Corpos. Are. Always. In. Turmoil. The only difference is that some show it and some don't.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ina members post.
She'll be busy the next week or so with priestess duties and then she'll be going to Japan to prepare for Holofes.
If only a certain other Myth member did this...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom