"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
since he tagged both pippa and kirsche, I'll just post it here. Will have to watch it later myself.

He's just embarrassing himself, it hurts to listen to it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking Takoyaki

Peperoncino playing Escalator

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mostly irrelevant, same as .live and noripro.
It's interesting because most western startups seem interested in Holo-style expansion with generations, concerts, 3D and stuff, but a lot of the mid-sized JP agencies haven't grown at all since 2019 or so.
.live yeah they havent been relevant for a while but Noriopro problaby lost its relevancy more recently and 774 without a doubt lost a lot of good faith from the fans when Patra decides to become indie
There's Neo-Porte, which substantially exceeds western medium sized corpos in terms of viewhours according to a chart posted here recently that I can't be arsed to look up again, and which is continuing to grow in terms of member count, too.

But they benefit massively from Shibuya Hal's customs, and subscriber counts drop substantially from generation to generation. While this is true for Holo as well, in Holo, this is the result of dead subs in older gens, whereas CCVs and VOD views for new gens are competitive. This is not the case for Neo-Porte, where CCVs and VOD views in newer gens are (with one exception) not competitive.

While Neo-Porte's view hours look impressive, their future potential is debatable at best. Much like NoriPro with Tamaki, it's basically Shibuya Hal's hobby project, not a serious business project.

There's something to be said for JP startup corpos undergoing the same crunch that western corpos did, and at roughly the same time. Except they may not have any meaningful survivors at all, since their domestic market is utterly dominated by the two industry leaders, while western corpos have a bit more space to get comfortable in.
There are some emotions that can only be expressed by girls being cut into pieces" >Juniper Actias
I like her, but I don't think I'd ever risk falling asleep in the same room as her.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Baewatch.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1704711255409.png

"Muyu showed this to her group chat and they all called her schizo".

Gee, wonder why.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for Sakanas idol dreams
Sakana already expected it and decide to go to the Idol-land to achieve his dream :achansasuga: Fishman
E: Dream will die in 2 weeks after their debuts but still, A for effort

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Calli just dropped that she might have joined Kiara and Nerissa on their honeymoon, but she was too busy and also wanted to give them their space.
But now that Kiara is posting the first few pictures from the Maldives, her FOMO is kicking in.

Cute reap:kroheart:
But as far as Kiara has told us, the sex escape with a bunch of ID girls and potentially Calli on Bali is still on.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Calli just dropped that she might have joined Kiara and Nerissa on their honeymoon, but she was too busy and also wanted to give them their space.
But now that Kiara is posting the first few pictures from the Maldives, her FOMO is kicking in.

Cute reap:kroheart:
But as far as Kiara has told us, the sex escape with a bunch of ID girls and potentially Calli on Bali is still on.

Those kinda of videos where we are hearing vtubers voice behind a normal recorded videos are always fascinating to me.

stassy

Azki polled her members : which game to play? The sushi game, the cleaning game, the sim game or the horror game?
Of course massive vote for the horror game, she said she will take her revenge later.

Of course, this is more a find the difference game than horror, but they love to tease her and get kyaa asmr for free.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is this the first time a western company is trying to break into the JP space? I remember Vshojo and their talent freedom campaign posters in Tokyo but that never went anywhere.

Aside from Vshojo, one of the RealCorp talents was/is primarily JP for some reason. She'll actually be retiring when the company shuts down, though, citing health reasons.

Tokyo's 10-dollar bananas are definitely not fun at all.

Not sure if this is a joke but bananas are not ten dollars in Tokyo, at least not the type you'd get from an ordinary grocery store.

Now that we are talking about this i think there still time to stop them:
-Globie and that other agency arent big enough YET
-Idol hasnt sell out the company YET
-And everyone else seems okay with the existence of Brave group in the west FOR NOW

Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A comment in the Liveposting General got me curious. Do we have a confirmed age for Biboo? I've heard that she is much older than her zoomer-self is letting on.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?

I don't know any other controversy involving Brave other than the Game-bu incident.

Bronze

Let me out of this year oh my god

A

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Miko is a capippalist. Its so over.
Screenshot_20240108-070525_X.jpg

UberSoldat

Composted Sapling

Irys and Kronii had a very unhinged drunk Mario Kart stream, where they accidentally revealed that Kronii got an extra pair of her merch for free while IRyS had to pay for hers (same with Bae). Cover truly black company :smugpipi:

@ 43:20 if the timestamp doesn't work

Highly recommend the whole stream, a riot from start to finish :BijouBijou:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom