"'FAQ Miko' FAQ MIKO?! No u...FAQ"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
By the way, I just woke up, and saw the strange phase NijiEN's 'Golden 20'.

What the fuck is this phrase? Some Niji sister trying to cope? Does it even existed before? :smugselen:

its just them ODing on copium pay it no mind

now just focus on the new jpfriends in phase my taiwanese friend named nigga because theres gonna be a token wine aunt there im sure

Anime Fan

The current phase jp members are doing a new years collab stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

What the fuck is this phrase? Some Niji sister trying to cope? Does it even existed before? :smugselen:

Of those 20:
  • 1 was terminated: Yugo
  • 3 quit: Mysta, Nina, and Pomu
When you lose 4 out of your golden 20, that doesn't seem to be golden. Hell, Selen is looking to be on her way out now too. This is some military-grade copium.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I see Phase JP as an absolute win.
Nasa gets new friends because she is precious and deserves them.
Plus I can just ignore them 99% of the time since I can't understand them.
Win - Win.

niggaphil

Oh no no no no no, an actual Homostar femboy replied to Lia, Lia gonna gets her panty wet tonight, isn't she? :smugselen:

Screenshot 2024-01-08 091653.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

oh fuck lia is going to get introduced to belial

OH FUCK

nevermind flayon interacting with everyone lia is gonna go into a spiral of sodomy after getting introduced to belial

Anime Fan

Shiina posted her return schedule. She's gonna be doing her new outfit reveal for her crab hoodie on Sunday.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

soap suds

It's been floating around for a bit, but it really only gained traction with Jinwoo, one of Mysta's old schizos, tweeting about how the first 5 waves of Niji (Lazulight-Noctyx) were the "golden" years of EN and how the newer waves don't hold up. It created a little bit of a stir because some people came out and said how they don't even see the waves after Noctyx as a part of Niji and ignored their existence entirely. This, in turn, made other fans upset because while people don't have to like the newer waves, or even pay attention to them, flat out saying you don't accept them as a part of EN is rude. This got big enough that it reached some livers like Aia, Ver, and Enna. Aia got clipped talking about it and basically said that you don't have to like her, hell you can ignore her if you want, but at least acknowledge that she's in the same company as the first 5 waves. I guess it picked up traction again with people finding out Enna made this tweet asking for people to be mindful of everyone. This of course got some people angry because they felt like the livers were telling people to watch all of them, which is not what anyone was saying. It also got people to slam Niji's management more for some reason. I mean, dunk on Niji management all you want, but this is a weird situation to bring them up considering this is a fan problem.
Personally, this is such a stupid argument that I wasn't going to bring it up. If you look at some of the quote tweets and the people in the comments prolonging this, it's mainly people who just like to stir shit up. Which is fine and all, but it does peeve me a little lol. Niji's whole concept is picking and choosing who you want, which is a sentiment the livers share, so whoever made up the narrative that the livers want you to watch all of them is either illiterate or they just want to argue.

edit: If I'm being honest, I would've agreed that the first 20 livers were better. Iluna and Xsoleil were boring as shit. You could take all of them out and I wouldn't notice, but the recent waves have been pretty good IMO. Krisis felt like a breath of fresh air and TTT has been solid so far.
Of those 20:
  • 1 was terminated: Yugo
  • 3 quit: Mysta, Nina, and Pomu
When you lose 4 out of your golden 20, that doesn't seem to be golden. Hell, Selen is looking to be on her way out now too. This is some military-grade copium.
It's less copium and more people just wanting to go back to 2021.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I saw a couple Niji doing this today. And I'm like, "really just stfu."

:botanshrug:

The pity party is unreal. Have you considered people don't watch the newer gens because they just fucking suck? People are """grieving""" Pomu and Selen because they're actually likeable and you twats are over here going "Please look at us."

Just kek.

Edit: Sniped by above post.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
As an outsider, I do seem to think that NijiEN was at its peak when it was up to Noctyx. It had the perfect balance of 10 females and 10 males. The males were killing it with their numbers (I think back then Luxiem gets higher CCV than most of HoloEN) and the females weren't doing so bad either. I'm quite sure back then there were people who actually believed that NijiEN were on their way to surpass HoloEN. (I believe at that time HoloEN weren't doing so well)

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kinda meh that antis keep singling you out even though you "made it" just because you got in in the last two or one years instead of since the start, but i guess thats bound to happen

Meewmaw outfit reveal soon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The pity party is unreal. Have you considered people don't watch the newer gens because they just fucking suck? People are """grieving""" Pomu and Selen because they're actually likeable and you twats are over here going "Please look at us."

Just kek.

Lol this stupid bitch, she must be jealous of Pomu getting invited to the playboy mansion while she has to stay in the Riku mines like a god damn slave because not even ironlung wants an obnoxious twittard in her poach list.

UberSoldat

RiverBear

Just kek.

NIJIEN HAS 9 WAVES????

Tubedude

As an outsider, I do seem to think that NijiEN was at its peak when it was up to Luxiem. It had the perfect balance of 10 females and 10 males. The males were killing it with their numbers (I think back then Luxiem gets higher CCV than most of HoloEN) and the females weren't doing so bad either. I'm quite sure back then there were people who actually believed that NijiEN were on their way to surpass HoloEN. (I believe at that time HoloEN weren't doing so well)
Kind of agree here, that's when NijiEN really hit their stride, 10 females and 10 males was after Noctyx debuted. I was actually watching a few NijiEN's around that time, however just as I was finally getting comfortable with the new faces from Noctyx, NijiEN debuted another wave, and I just gave up keeping up to date and only started watching occasionally. The issue for me was that they collabed so much around that time that I felt I needed to at least have some awareness of every talent (not watch them all, but see a few clips, read a bit of info, at the least), so ILUNA's debut made me peace out.

NIJIEN HAS 9 WAVES????
Yes.
1: Pomu, Elira, Finana
2: Selen, Rosemi, Petra
3: Nina, Millie, Enna, Reimu
4: Vox, Mysta, Luca, Shu, Ike
5: Yugo, Fulgur, Alban, Sonny, Uki
6: Scarle, Maria, Kyo, Aia, Ren, Aster
7: Doppio, Hex, Meloco, Ver, Kotoka, Zaion
8: Bandage, Vantacrow, Yu Q
9: Kunai, Victoria, Claude

frz

NIce. The fake screenshot is now spreading on twitter. Good luck nijifriends :gunpeko:

Who is this kyouko girl and why is she kept getting bring up in here. Is this a new vtuber
Or is it a known troon using a girl name :BijouBijou:
But jesus that's two tweet without background checking in a row and they are not even memes.
I got my write up clocked by the other 2 post and this is all that remains from it

soap suds

Just kek.

Aia isn't asking you to watch her. She quite literally says you don't have to look her way. I don't think asking people to acknowledge that you're in the same company as your senpai's is throwing a pity party, but who knows, maybe it is.
As an outsider, I do seem to think that NijiEN was at its peak when it was up to Luxiem. It had the perfect balance of 10 females and 10 males. The males were killing it with their numbers (I think back then Luxiem gets higher CCV than most of HoloEN) and the females weren't doing so bad either. I'm quite sure back then there were people who actually believed that NijiEN were on their way to surpass HoloEN. (I believe at that time HoloEN weren't doing so well)
No one in their right mind thought NijiEN were going to surpass HoloEN, and if they did they were delusional. But yeah, NijiEN was at its peak when Luxiem and Noctyx debuted, and Iluna killed the hype pretty quickly. A lot of the girls benefited from Luxiem and it showed. Enna grew significantly because she's on the girlier side and it stuck with her. Iluna killed the hype really quickly with their Twitter antics and also they just weren't all that likable. The only redeemable people from Iluna are Ren and Maria.

Tubedude

Who is this kyouko girl and why is she kept getting bring up in here. Is this a new vtuber
Or is it a known troon using a girl name :BijouBijou:
But jesus that's two tweet without background checking in a row and they are not even memes.
I got my write up clocked by the other 2 post and this is all that remains from it
Kyouko is bannedvtmemes.
Aia isn't asking you to watch her. She quite literally says you don't have to look her way. I don't think asking people to acknowledge that you're in the same company as your senpai's is throwing a pity party, but who knows, maybe it is.

No one in their right mind thought NijiEN were going to surpass HoloEN, and if they did they were delusional. But yeah, NijiEN was at its peak when Luxiem and Noctyx debuted, and Iluna killed the hype pretty quickly. A lot of the girls benefited from Luxiem and it showed. Enna grew significantly because she's on the girlier side and it stuck with her. Iluna killed the hype really quickly with their Twitter antics and also they just weren't all that likable. The only redeemable people from Iluna are Ren and Maria.
Meant to ask this before, but what's wrong with Scarle, Aia, and Aster, in your opinion? Kyo is self-explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom