"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
New betting pool: How many times will A-chan and Towa catch Calli swearing?
Probably not too much. She didn't curse much last year as the year before and she even said she is going to keep it to a minimum this year, if at all.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Did something happen to Mavia? I haven't been able to catch up with her streams lately.. Screenshot_20240107_035515_YouTube.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Probably not too much. She didn't curse much last year as the year before and she even said she is going to keep it to a minimum this year, if at all.
That just makes the ultimate payouts that much more enriching.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey remember Ayanari? The girl a couple people said that love suicide baiting? She has had a venting account for a little while. Gotta love these kind of post. Btw the both her accounts are privated

Screenshot_20240107-041832_X.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Phase Connect JP girls have a collab tomorrow at 10AM Japan Standard Time, or 1/7 5PM Pacific Standard Time

If Sakana is supposed to be in Japan at the moment, I wonder if he's going to be involved in the stream somehow.

Not-Username

That also probably won't start airing for a year at the earliest, and if he wants to understand cute weeb girl right this moment he's gotta get going!
Honestly just read the manga and watch significant happenings/fights in the original.

That's currently the best experience as the anime does enhance some stuff with animation and especially voice acting.

While I admire the intent of one pace it has its own share of problems.

Jealous

Lurker

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They were happy at least on social media. They did weirdly get shit for "copying" Fuwamoco, so that might have pissed them off if happened regularly, but they never bitched about fuwamoco's success afaik
I think they tried to pull a "We have been doing the Twin Gimmick before Fuwamoco debuted" tweet to try to leech some viewers off the Fuwamoco hype. Not sure if it worked (probably not).

Hey remember Ayanari? The girl a couple people said that love suicide baiting? She has had a venting account for a little while. Gotta love these kind of post. Btw the both her accounts are privated

View attachment 61225
Never been a fan of this shit. Go out and touch some grass. Or go to church or some shit. :deztheroom:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Apparently IRyS only poops every other day. No, I don't know why she felt the need to share this information.

Edit:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apparently IRyS only poops every other day. No, I don't know why she felt the need to share this information.
She knows there's at least one frequent superchatter and TVA associate who'll meticulously note this down and ponder the implications.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

God's Strongest Dragoon

She knows there's at least one frequent superchatter and TVA associate who'll meticulously note this down and ponder the implications.
Sounds like something /vt/ would do
URUKA.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Because she is a fucking weirdo.

foto-no-exif-98.jpg

EN did pretty damn well today. Bonus Kaela repping ID because Anya and Ollie are failures.

Edit: Kobo did so awful that I forgot about her.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

>It's Moomin Time
>Moomin
>Moom

I MISS MUMEI
download.jpg

Bronze

FWMC says they are in finals, so I'll take their word. Also Pekora stole "Bau Bau" and they are not having any of it. BAU BAU SWEEP in finals. I believe :takocope:

Twitter's TL
Pekora-senpai was too strong and I lost...
I'll never let you take away BAU BAU!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Sayu did a Twitch-style content react on YouTube earlier today. Not sure how long did she managed to stream (I joined when she was one hour+ in covering one of Rotten Mango’s long form deep dive videos and I had to dip 15 mins later to run an errand). Unsurprisingly when I got back the entire stream was nuked.
IMG_4481.jpeg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's debutant Yachi Honoka is having her first ever karaoke stream.

Later at 10PM JST Aoba Mion will have her first.

Mel followed in Marine's footsteps and went to the toilet while doing a mocopi stream.

Who is saner? The person who wants to be a 2D character or the person who loves that 2D character (Kirito)?

Speaking of which, Takamiya Rion is celebrating her birthday.

Matsuri and Yamada's Valorant adventures with open voice chat.

foto-no-exif-98.jpg

EN did pretty damn well today. Bonus Kaela repping ID because Anya and Ollie are failures.

Edit: Kobo did so awful that I forgot about her.
Ririka was unlucky she got disconnected in the first match while on second place. She is having a post-race zatsu at 7.30PM JST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom