"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
So the graduation announcement is two weeks or so since they need to put out a statement before anime impulse then
I think regardless of how they try and spin it, its going to be obvious it was a termination

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm STRONGLY considering a 'when does Selen graduate' betting pool.

Is there any other real option other than "While Proctor is sleeping"?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I honestly wonder if the delay is because they're trying to "build" some case against her to then post on twitter to "justify" their termination, majorly retarded if true

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly wonder if the delay is because they're trying to build "some" case against her to then post on twitter to "justify" their termination, majorly retarded if true
Please let them be consistent since the PR would break rock bottom and end up stright into hell

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Obvious answer is within the next two weeks and while you're sleeping.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seren's graduation will be the mandate of heaven on Nijinjong, only the blood of 1000 managers can sate the god's fury.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly she sounds like she might be done, with agencies in general. If she can make enough by just streaming by herself and doing art commissions she might choose that path.
Odds are 2:1 she's signed to Vshojo, 3:1 VSPO and varying odds for anything else. Specially if the Pomu rebirth takes place before although I'm sure they'll want to lump them along together, like they did to Coco and Michael Cat.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I honestly wonder if the delay is because they're trying to build "some" case against her to then post on twitter to "justify" their termination, majorly retarded if true
I hope they are not dumb enough to terminate her and give her a graduation stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I hope they are not dumb enough to terminate her and give her a graduation stream.
I hope they are dumb enough. It's more entertaining.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This question probably belongs in the forum discussion thread but would you be open to some sort of system where accounts have points tied to them so people can make open bets like this? Sort of like the Deadpool thread. Like maybe for big events like the Mario Kart tournament where "who will win? who will come in last? Place your bets!" thread. Just a thought.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 Gundou style apology before shuttering channel immediatly

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Some minutes for the V4Mirai + Vshojo concert to start, seems like a decent amount of people came to watch. They are probably mostly here to watch Kson and Mouse but it is still a good exposure for the V4Mirai girls, i hope they do well.

They'll restream the concert at a later date for the people that couldn't attend irl.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
image0.jpg

…  KUROSANJI FUCKS:depressedtako:
Fuck it i'm willing to believe it even if it's fabricated.

Blacksanji hate.

It also lines up with something I said IDFK time back. Ninjisanji is trying to memoryhole MYSTA not Nina who has appeared several times after her graduation (most notably the backround of reimus splashscreen) but Mysta is nowhere to be seen.
one you will win because all you have to do is sleep. I'm on to your tricks.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy popped her head out of the grindin' mines with a merch drop

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Odds are 2:1 she's signed to Vshojo, 3:1 VSPO and varying odds for anything else. Specially if the Pomu rebirth takes place before although I'm sure they'll want to lump them along together, like they did to Coco and Michael Cat.
Shes most likely going indie

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sleepy popped her head out of the grindin' mines with a merch drop

Neat. Definitely picking up that deskmat.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom