"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

This stupid drama continues, as now the group leader of the doxxer allegedly took side with her. I'm impressed a group that's supposed to debut this month already is involved in a drama. I'm sure they will have a great future :whatastory:

Ghost archive is not working for some reason
Alternative

Last edited:

braindoko

Pipenguin might play Yakuza or might keep chatting endlessly

She has a Mike Honey in chat and keeps saying his full name every time despite warnings :whatastory:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I hope this time there are no tourists claiming she's copying Pomu or Mori, the two vtubers who appear to have the monopoly on playing Kojimbo's games in the collective minds of certain two tribes. It threw her off significantly the last time.
I don't recall Skye having any issues with that when she played 2.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I don't recall Skye having any issues with that when she played 2.
I may be exaggerating it a bit but there was one pomudachi who was rude and Ami saw his comment before it got modded which is funny since it wasn't even a valid argument, as Ami started her playthrough of MGS before Pomu did.

Bronze

I may be exaggerating it a bit but there was one pomudachi who was rude and Ami saw his comment before it got modded which is funny since it wasn't even a valid argument, as Ami started her playthrough of MGS before Pomu did.
You are expecting too much from people that does this stuff. I remember someone commenting to Yuki&Yuna, accusing them of copying Fuwamoco(not their PL) despite them being older.

Peo drew Ame for her birthday

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
It was worse for MGS and MG1 as Pomu started playing after Ami did her first streams, so the tourists came in to the later parts and started shitting things up. Shouldn't be a problem today hopefully as its been a while since Pomu's MGS2 streams.

A rare public Mozzu stream. Says she plans to go for a longer stream to try and fix her sleep schedule.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia in a Twitter space:

She hasn't yelled at anyone yet or banned them from chat. It's just not the same, bros.

Anime Fan

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
please look forward to becoming a juggalo alongside our local green woman, who I am still not entirely convinced has slept at all last night (please go to sleep):

@midori not sure if this is convincing but my friend met jay by chance at a 7/11 he was fucking with the shelves being loud and obnoxious my friend tells him to knock it off after having his sandwich showered with faygo my friend is 7ft of muscle jay starts running his mouth and my friend welcomes him to take it outside jay keeps mouthing off as he runs out the door reportedly jay was later seen with his groupies around him try to track my friend down to jump him.

Jay and his posse are a bunch of pansy ass bitches. EDIT: just so everyone is on the same page "Violent J" who ive been calling Jay because i didn't look it up till now is one of the Two "leaders"
Zen is not trans there is no evidence to it you are right to assume it's purely money motivated why he keeps the girl model

he doesn't even refer to himself with any pronouns he consistently refers to himself only as Zen everyone else he interacts with uses the girl pronouns

He's closest to a closet babiniku
a bit of evidence but nothing concrete to be more accurate. I don't believe it either personally but Zentroon is just fun to say.
Hmm I was hoping this would end with a reveal of whoever "???" Is but I guess not yet
either an upcoming talent or the artist just does not with to be identified for whatever reason.
You're not going to convince people that wont ever take time to watch the streamers they enjoy making fun of. With that being said i will go against my own advice and accept the migo's coming my way.
I've been watching a lot of vshojo lately ( lethal company for the most part ) and froot has been on a lot of them. On those collabs, she doesnt seem like a " problem ". They all seem to have a lot of fun together. Im part of the ones wishing her to graduate because i dont like her. But i do believe she fits in well with the other vshojo talents and fits in well in vshojo itself.
shes "fine" as a streamer but fuck her just for what she did to the kettle. I still don't understand how her and henya can get along.
CAN WE PRETEND THAT SKIBIDIS IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING GYATTS? I COULD REALLY USE SOME RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOOWWW.
the explosion chamber is that way you don't have to audition.
I dont regret nothing

The fuck? this is just Asol again.
I'm going to take a nap.

I apologize in advance if Selen graduates while I'm asleep.
no see thats something we WANT to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom