"I'm gonna collect all the genders like infinity stones"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Erika's final ASMR stream is starting:

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wemi sings lullaby

Nyanami with sister design her mascot

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Now that we have extra context did Selen's last cup of coffee getting Niji-ed because it clearly was a goodbye song to Pomu?
If it was a goodbye song to Pomu then Niji was right to take it down for the purposes of delaying because Pomu hadn't announced it yet.

I know we're dunking on Niji because they deserve it but let's not be dumb fucks here please.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi doing a handcam while building a model of the SR-71 Blackbird.

Built a model SR-71 myself when I was a kid, but I'm sure mine was significantly easier than the one she has. Good choice of model, Lemon Woman.
:shubaIapprob:

Bronze

If it was a goodbye song to Pomu then Niji was right to take it down for the purposes of delaying because Pomu hadn't announced it yet.

I know we're dunking on Niji because they deserve it but let's not be dumb fucks here please.
Isn't delaying like Holo did to Bae's song a better option? Then they could simply make Selen explain it after the announcement. I just feel like this is a pretty bad way to handle it, even if the reason justifies the delay

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Considering it sounds like it was taken down for different reasons than that and it isn't coming back, I don't think that was it, anyway.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Do you really believe she would go corpo again? I just see her hints as a (failing) way to try and tame her fanbase more than a real threat/promise. As you said she knows who she's catered to, and this is all of her own making, she thrives on the attention, and she is equally controlling towards her fans as they are to her, with Miori having a no-joke unironic Beerpal spreadsheet listing all "infractions" and "cheating" they have done.

And let's face it she is too ill in the head to change at this point, her disappointing her parents by dropping out of Uni, her Dad's increasingly unhinged behaviour, the complete inability of she and her mother to get a place of their own, Miori's constant overwork (look in the descriptions of other Chuubas covers, you find Miori there), over work without pay doing music production for less than minimum wage, IF she she even accepts payment at all, Impostor syndrome from thinking she's a leech every-time she collabs with Bae, the list goes on.
If you had asked me last year i would have said no, she would never go corpo again. Call me optimistic :optimistic:but I feel there is now a strong chance of her moving on from miori and trying again with a blank slate. The main reason is now streaming has now become her full time job and primary income source, adding that she has also dropped out of Uni and in general has some pretty shit prospects outside of content creation. I also think the fact that her old friends/corpo mates have been able to redebut succesfully and match or surpass her in ccv is gonna wreak havoc on her menhera/imposter syndrome going forward. I don't see her joining Bae in holo as i dont think she has an interest in being an idol, but i'm sure idol/phase would have her in a heartbeat if she asked.

Lumi doing a handcam while building a model of the SR-71 Blackbird.

Built a model SR-71 myself when I was a kid, but I'm sure mine was significantly easier than the one she has. Good choice of model, Lemon Woman.
:shubaIapprob:

>Revell kit
>"I'll try to finish the build today"

Woman moment. Enjoy your poorly fitting 80's tooling lemon whore.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Considering it sounds like it was taken down for different reasons than that and it isn't coming back, I don't think that was it, anyway.
Yes, that's what I was trying to get across.

Last Cup being a goodbye song to Pomu makes no sense precisely because releasing it before the announcement would be a monumentally stupid move and would make Niji canning it not only make sense but would have made Niji canning it into a good idea.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This tournament ad is so fucking funny. Watch a whole load of vtubers... and one token black guy.

Archive

frz

What reason do you think it was, we know it's not perms regarding the music, and now an artist came out to say she has not been contacted by Niji hence she doesn't have any "official info" and rather just hear it back from Selen after dm-ing her.
If it was really fan art perms the fan artists in question could just say it's a perm problems they will get it done and back up soon. Instead she went "it aint coming back" and "if I speak I'm in trouble"
Then we also have the animators getting blindsided with "ah that sucks" the day after so clearly they weren't contacted as well.
How deep does this permission conspiracy go. Is it the problem with the listeners? Do we need to give nijisanji perms for listening to the song :smugrys:

Yes, that's what I was trying to get across.

Last Cup being a goodbye song to Pomu makes no sense precisely because releasing it before the announcement would be a monumentally stupid move and would make Niji canning it not only make sense but would have made Niji canning it into a good idea.
The issues is you went "I agree with you but you are dumbfucks" that's where the confusion lies. If you are agreeing with someone's statement, saying their logic "make sense" don't use "you guys are dumbfucks" as your comment.
That being said I disagree with you on the good idea though. Just because it make sense doesn't mean it's a good idea, judging by all the backlash they got for doing it AFTER it got posted. :ponrys:
If you still can't comprehend how make sense = bad idea. There's a thing called Streissand Effect, just because it makes sense to hide your dirty deeds, doesn't mean it's always a good idea to do it. This whole situation is getting pretty close to it actually. The more nijisanji hides the more people speculates.
This tournament ad is so fucking funny. Watch a whole load of vtubers... and one token black guy.

Archive

Speaking of charity events, recently it was outed that alot of streamer charity events are aimed at lining their own pockets rather than charity, up to the biggest streamers (xqc, asmongold, ludwig, etc.), so I have just become completely distrust of them all now. If you want to donate to charity, donate to something local/NPOs rather than giving money to streamers.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Archive

>random fleshYamanba in a vtuber tournament
:annoyedpippa:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

Im making a bet on Evanit0 getting a twitlonger within the year

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
UC acting up and I feel like death today so I'm just gonna post a small one today. :depressedtako:

Mori member post, member wallpaper is out too. Here's a halfsie preview. Be sure to sign up if you want this looker, or pirate it, i'm not your dad lol.

image.png

Art posting: :medsmoremeds:

Now I'm gonna go back to dying. :painpeko:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Yeah, a man pretending to be a woman, a troon, thats what I said.
A babiniku is just a dude that streams with a female model. A troon demands that you address them and think of them as female and dresses like a woman all the time.

These two things might go hand in hand but they are not the same. If Zenteya drops the act off-screen? Not a troon.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

Fatum Ruptor works for the Lethal Company

Mini Panko cute

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to use her bucko box again as she sneaks around in Metal Gear Solid 2

I hope this time there are no tourists claiming she's copying Pomu or Mori, the two vtubers who appear to have the monopoly on playing Kojimbo's games in the collective minds of certain two tribes. It threw her off significantly the last time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I hope this time there are no tourists claiming she's copying Pomu or Mori, the two vtubers who appear to have the monopoly on playing Kojimbo's games in the collective minds of certain two tribes. It threw her off significantly the last time.
At least she seems to have prepared for it this time, but yes i too wish people cound use their brains abit more. 🌈I know

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom