"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to take a nap.

I apologize in advance if Selen graduates while I'm asleep.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm going to take a nap.

Don't apologize, leaving Niji would be the best thing to happen for Selen.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Second Ayame stream of the year (because she appeared in the LIVE special before the earthquake)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Moona's new song has the MV premiere in 6 minutes

huge nods for area15 journey with fitting lyrics, kind of a sweet surprise
I see that the animator is the one who did her previous animated MVs so I guess her worry back then was just mainly because she wouldn't be able to afford overseas/jp animator to work with her, that and how she's mostly sticking to less-detailed animated MV since it would cut the cost as well

Anyway here's hoping Moona will prosper this year as well, it sucks knowing she's still (understandably) down sometimes but I can only wish her the best

I'm going to take a nap.

Amen

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Lord Aethel and Nyanners just dunking on Niji outright now. Blood is absolutely in the water now, not just in the public perception.

frz

Edit: In other news Mizuki is performing a concert with her 3D model.

Ah yet another indie getting a 3D concert before NijiEN

Moona's new song has the MV premiere in 6 minutes

Speaking of Moona MV, seems like the Furaisen dude improved alot. I thought she actually got some money into it this time, turned out it's him solo-ing

Hmm
View attachment 61168
Sussy
For the record this is the main artist for the MV

Now that we have extra context did Selen's last cup of coffee getting Niji-ed because it clearly was a goodbye song to Pomu?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Yoo guys check this out.

That's super cool, I still think either her hair needed to change color a little to match the armor o vice versa but I still love the outfit.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Tell me you can't hear Smol Ame's voice during this..."Oh god, stop! It hurts! No! Aggh! You're killing me!"

Cover, sell this shirt, please

Holy crap, all the groundpounding was legit all along

For a quick sketch, this is right on point

The Takobomination

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm going to take a nap.

I’m thinking best case scenario is Selen graduating ala Yugo style. Worst case is to be terminated with a laundry list of crimes like what Zaion went through (I’m leaning towards this possibility). I don’t even think she’ll have a proper graduation ceremony.

Even if the suspension is over and Selen resumes streaming, I can’t really see how she’ll able to explain her song cover situation/stealth suspension without stepping on Niji’s toes. She could just read off a Niji script (again) and continue streaming like nothing happened in the month of December. All of these options sound equally painful for Selen.

I have a hunch we’ll hear something from Niji management within a week since the Anime Impulse event is around the corner.
If Selen is not participating then someone will have to announce it. They can’t be this inept right? Right?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Apparently there's some kind of doxing drama happening between two literally whos? Can't get much context because the latter doesn't have a Twitter account anymore. Not sure if they deleted it, or more likely, if it got suspended for doxing.

I guess that the latter got really pissed off that the former decided to stop being friends with her? Of course, we can only see one side of the story since the latter got suspended off of Twitter.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She's Chinese.
I don't know if they think of her as Chinese. Maybe she's just Australian to them.

Ayame hugged Ina, so she obviously doesn't register as Korean to her.

Porean

Early Adopter
Ayame hugged Ina, so she obviously doesn't register as Korean to her.
Ayame just treats her comfort women with a unbefitting generosity :^)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Apparently there's some kind of doxing drama happening between two literally whos? Can't get much context because the latter doesn't have a Twitter account anymore. Not sure if they deleted it, or more likely, if it got suspended for doxing.

I guess that the latter got really pissed off that the former decided to stop being friends with her? Of course, we can only see one side of the story since the latter got suspended off of Twitter.

Looks like a follow-up stream to this tweet drama:
Went through the drama on twitter. It felt so much like a high school drama so i didnt take the time to post it here. But since you asked.

This is the thread where she got doxed. Important to note that the dox was not "intentionial" and was deleted after seconds according the the OP.

Archive

Edit : the OP just privated their account lmao

httn

Hag enthusiast
I'm late as fuck but:
Miori Celesta's NSFW account, so if you're a Miori Celesta fan, please give her your well wishes to not go through with it
This is just her casual alt. for the record her accounts are:
miori celesta
Her privated alt (previously slimeerotica now throwawy 3434)
Her current alt (slime_erotica)
Her privated NSFW alt (slimetime341)

Understandble, but Miori is one of the few chuubas that should raise your alarms when they vaguepost like that. She is genuinely self-destructive, and her self-sabotaging tendencies are downplayed on stream if anything. Doesn't help that she has an IMO downright unhealthy relationship with chat nowadays, especially in the past year and a half. She's way too prone to getting oneguy'd.
I feel she is in the same trap as Purin was in for her last year. She has a highly parasocial fanbase that is centered around a groomcord. She has previously catered to them with discord only streaming and hangouts and is now has to deal with the consequences of them throwing shitfits the instant they are not the center of her attention.

Luckily she seems to be dropping hints lately about graduating as "mio" and going corpo again. I hope she does get a chance to start with a fresh slate as she is a really talented and hardworking chuuba.

Unrelated but Korone's mother has wrote another greeting card to the koronesuki.
:holohag::hololove:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now that we have extra context did Selen's last cup of coffee getting Niji-ed because it clearly was a goodbye song to Pomu?

If it was initially a goodbye to Pomu, but got upgraded to Selen's own farewell tune due to nijijsanji being unbearable pricks I'm going to laugh my ass off, bitterly.

Porean

Early Adopter
Luckily she seems to be dropping hints lately about graduating as "mio" and going corpo again. I hope she does get a chance to start with a fresh slate as she is a really talented and hardworking chuuba.
Do you really believe she would go corpo again? I just see her hints as a (failing) way to try and tame her fanbase more than a real threat/promise. As you said she knows who she's catered to, and this is all of her own making, she thrives on the attention, and she is equally controlling towards her fans as they are to her, with Miori having a no-joke unironic Beerpal spreadsheet listing all "infractions" and "cheating" they have done.

And let's face it she is too ill in the head to change at this point, her disappointing her parents by dropping out of Uni, her Dad's increasingly unhinged behaviour, the complete inability of she and her mother to get a place of their own, Miori's constant overwork (look in the descriptions of other Chuubas covers, you find Miori there), over work doing music production for less than minimum wage, IF she she even accepts payment at all, Impostor syndrome from thinking she's a leech every-time she collabs with Bae, the list goes on.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom