"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Skibidi that gyatt in 19 minutes!

tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra continuing her FF4 adventure at 3PM JST.

Yesterday's announcement from Usuwa Suu is her first EP, first cover album, and the big one is her first One Man Live on 4 May.

From yesterday's 3D live with Fubuki and Patra, reviews of FBK's ASMR produced by Patra.

If ASMR isn't your thing, here's some timestamped noise a yurifag makes when she saw subtext.

niggaphil

Not-Selen is pretty active on her old account now after all of the incidents :smugselen:

Archive

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It really wouldn't have taken much at all from her to keep a lot more folks on her side, though, without going into any significant details. For some reason she just can't/won't.
This is something I always point out. I work a heavily customer service field and the #1 way things fuck up is due to lack of communication. The amount of information needed to be given by Gura or her manager is absolutely minimal, and the regular effort needed is laughable. And yet we can't even meet that absolute rock bottom threshold of communication.
Not-Selen is pretty active on her old account now after all of the incidents :smugselen:

Archive

She loves that little trouble maker. I hope to god nothing happens to him until she's stablized and recovering mentally, because I can't imagine the state she'd be in if something happened to Ember/Dokidog.

And a little bit different, if none of you have seem Pomu's old identity Mint Fantome, people are sharing her clips all over prepping for her potential return.
One share a bit more light hearted -

And one that's much more bittersweet, to the point it caused even @Kyouko - beloved Banned /vt/ memes admin - to have a moment of serious posting

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

CAN WE PRETEND THAT SKIBIDIS IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING GYATTS? I COULD REALLY USE SOME RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOOWWW.
Huh.... Hey this reminds me, why don't we have a "kill yourself" react?

hlwldlnf

I really dont know if Nijisanji can live with their main branch alone
Profit wise it may be a blow if we consider their recent financial report. It looks like EN was able to make about 1/5th of the revenue of main branch, but this may change as the people in EN leave or fans get insanely disheartened

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Profit wise it may be a blow if we consider their recent financial report. It looks like EN was able to make about 1/5th of the revenue of main branch, but this may change as the people in EN leave or fans get insanely disheartened
Considering what they did with ID and KR i wonder if tehy will consolidate EN and have JP managers for them (which is a huge shitshow for everyone that doesnt speak the language).

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii asked Kaela if she wanted to practice MK in 1 hour and she said yes, but I think Kronii wanted to practice offstream, and Kaela is going to stream it anyways. God's Strongest Kronie right there. starts in 15 minutes

God's Strongest Dragoon

To drax lurker guy, yep.

Anyway, I actually saw this happening, but at the time I don't really think much of it before Saruei threw that post out. Basically, french woman noticed the work of one Sims_LT, a thailand twitter guy (a seafag, of course it has to be them...) who does those "art with 3D models of tactical and tactical waifus" thing, sometimes safe for work, sometimes ecchi/NSFW stuff

Assuming that my memory is correct, it started from this piece.

Saruei took a notice on it, and DM'd him, asking if he can talk regarding commission or something. Sims_LT, either having pretty poor sense of judgement or just having pretty big excitement inside his tactical jorts due to french woman noticing him, ended up posted the DM's as a tweet post. Tweet is deleted now, but thankfully someone managed to snag an archive
View attachment 61149

Guess at that point Saruei saw it or something, and went full french revolution angery on the twitter post. Sims_LT also knew about it, deleting the post and posting this after the fact.

Oh wow, a white woman showed a SEAfag attention and he acted cringe, how surprising.
CAN WE PRETEND THAT SKIBIDIS IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING GYATTS? I COULD REALLY USE SOME RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOW, RIZZ RIGHT NOOWWW.
@IonProxy Euthanasia on Aisle 2034

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi sang a bit today:

Timestamp to full song:

She also called Xalamon a slur

You can almost hear her typing out a particular six letter slur to him.
:smugselen:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone know who this is or if they are significant in any particular way? Looks like they're going to be retiring at least until 2025.

Archive

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Does anyone know who this is or if they are significant in any particular way? Looks like they're going to be retiring at least until 2025.

Archive

Went through the drama on twitter. It felt so much like a high school drama so i didnt take the time to post it here. But since you asked.

This is the thread where she got doxed. Important to note that the dox was not "intentionial" and was deleted after seconds according the the OP.

Archive

Edit : the OP just privated their account lmao

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

is this what I sound like to everyone else

I am now in full agreement with Total Skibidi Death

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey, its Watson's birthday. Happy birthday Watson.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom