"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Zen makes the vshojo collabs a lot more fun by being an agent of chaos and Melody despite being the Queen Vtuber :WHORE!!!: has an actual personality and thus can carry a stream even without constant thottery. She's one of the worst gamers though, for some that's an issue but I always find it fun as long as they don't act like DSP.

Froot's the only "real" problem at Vshojo and tbh I think If she'd put some actual effort into fixing her image and " putting her money where her mouth is" ala donating at least something or even hosting a fundraiser for a trans org (maybe one that focuses on addressing mental health instead of just giving sex changes to children) she could still be salvageable. Also not going after other vtubers for criticizing her and shutting her mom the fuck up would go a long fucking way.
You're not going to convince people that wont ever take time to watch the streamers they enjoy making fun of. With that being said i will go against my own advice and accept the migo's coming my way.
I've been watching a lot of vshojo lately ( lethal company for the most part ) and froot has been on a lot of them. On those collabs, she doesnt seem like a " problem ". They all seem to have a lot of fun together. Im part of the ones wishing her to graduate because i dont like her. But i do believe she fits in well with the other vshojo talents and fits in well in vshojo itself.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You're not going to convince people that wont ever take time to watch the streamers they enjoy making fun of. With that being said i will go against my own advice and accept the migo's coming my way.
I've been watching a lot of vshojo lately ( lethal company for the most part ) and froot has been on a lot of them. On those collabs, she doesnt seem like a " problem ". They all seem to have a lot of fun together. Im part of the ones wishing her to graduate because i dont like her. But i do believe she fits in well with the other vshojo talents and fits in well in vshojo itself.
Frankly, I don't know how they can trust someone who was quick to throw someone who was supposed to be her friend under the bus over something so superfluous as Twitter drama.

Not-Username

Frankly, I don't know how they can trust someone who was quick to throw someone who was supposed to be her friend under the bus over something so superfluous as Twitter drama.
I get that sentiment.
But tbf we don't know shit about behind the scenes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
to be fair none of them seemed to be actually friends while they seemingly have gotten somewhat along this time, for all i know is that im retarded and this is just kayfaybe, but from the start it all seemed kinda forced
I wont blame anyone for not trusting Froot though and it does seem kinda meh that she is always seemingly paired up with Henya, even the literal man is more often than not a better fit for her and they seemingly actually have some amount of friendship, with Froot it does seem like she is flaunting something

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think her best bet is not giving places like /here/ and /vt/ anymore ammo (while trying to turn any they have into blanks) and hoping they get bored and move on. She'll have a much more casual audience than a lot of others but she'll be fine. I don't see any of the vshojo girls wanting her gone either, like you've said they legitimately seem to enjoy playing with her and don't care much about any of the outside crap.
You ever had a friend you have a lot of fun with but keep at arms length cause sometimes they can be too much, that's kind of how I picture Froot.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Anyone else think it would really funny if MYTH just announced a new gen suddenly at the end of the collab?

SoundWave Superior

holy shit gura actually mentioned about her not being around 2024 truly is a wild year

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Anyone else think it would really funny if MYTH just announced a new gen suddenly at the end of the collab?
oh yeah that's live how forced is Guras showing ?

The Rratarded Alt

holy shit gura actually mentioned about her not being around 2024 truly is a wild year
To be fair, she has mentioned it before. This is the first time she mentioned getting her personal life in order, as far as I am aware, though. She was more vague in the past, this speech was almost more hopfuly.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Gura at the end of the stream wanted to thank Myth and her fans for their "patience as she got her personal life, and things in order". She also mentioned she wants to be "strong" for 2024.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To be fair, she has mentioned it before. This is the first time she mentioned getting her personal life in order, as far as I am aware, though.
that "personal life in order"?
Vesper's child

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont either. I wouldnt trust froot for anything. But i guess people at vshojo do. Like @Not-Username said, we dont know whats going on behind the scene. Maybe gunrun had a talk with froot because she seems to behave and didnt bring in any drama since the Hogwart arc. Sure her mom is a retard but i dont think froot is to blame for her mom's actions.

RiverBear

At least it's confirmation that no one in Myth is graduating any time soon

The Rratarded Alt

Sure her mom is a retard but i dont think froot is to blame for her mom's actions.
No, but she can tell her to stop using Twitter like an absolute twat.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Froot dropping the "everyone makes mistakes" shit in chat while Silver was crying on stream after being harassed and doxed for playing a video game is fucking crazy, #1 vtuber villain moment of 2023 for me. Optimistically I guess the other VSJ girls just didn't want to deal with the drama.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a catty bitch will always be a catty bitch no matter how much her boss admonishes her and shes more of a risk than everything else

and all the goodwill that the company currently has will go away the second that green bitch makes another woe is me and im an ally of everyone opressed stance because she wanted some relevance

so yeah fuck froot ill take the matis now

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
dinofailure gets haunted

and this actually does happen either in the middle of the night or sporadically

i would know

Aw hell yeah. Another haunted Vtuber lets fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God's Strongest Dragoon

At least it's confirmation that no one in Myth is graduating any time soon
Don't worry, we're getting a graduation from Council soon

Prudent Lurker

Myth will be stronger this year.