"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Rie has a boyfriend confirmed
Women don't buy underwear like that unless they're getting dicked down :smugpipi:

Good for you @superduper, its about time to get back into it after Nolan. Just avoid telling anyone future prospects about him, no one wants that sloppy seconds.

Loose lips sink ships.

Archive

Is this advice that actually needs to be given? I thought shit like this was obvious.

Bronze

Last day of christmas is Invaders Chibis. Rest well, Shiina and ???

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fair enough.

I legitimately forgot that Froot was also a necromancer, ngl lol

I hate how much damage the title of necromancer has taken from these brain damaged whorlets screwing around. I just want to raise the dead in peace and overthrow the government with the risen corpses of their founding fathers. :depressedtako:

Liches are just uber powerful necromancers in most of their depictions

🤓 Well, ackshually, liches are just strong magic users that want to find a way to defy death and continue to exist past their mortal end. The process is a necromantic ritual but the lich themselves don't necessarily have to be necromancers primarily, it just helps that the most common liches also were necromancers because lichdom is exactly their wheelhouse.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

One MILLION Ames, mwaa ha haaa

Nephilim/Rat love

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is Zentreya really a troon? I thought it was just a guy larping that decided to run with it cause it brings in money. If Zen were truly a troon I doubt they'd be able to shut up about troon support, and afaik, they don't bring it up period.
Zen is not trans there is no evidence to it you are right to assume it's purely money motivated why he keeps the girl model

he doesn't even refer to himself with any pronouns he consistently refers to himself only as Zen everyone else he interacts with uses the girl pronouns

He's closest to a closet babiniku

The Rratarded Alt

The biggest progenitor of the "Zen is a tranny" thing on this site is Takodachi, as far as I remember.. He is solely responsible for shitposting that rrat into existence.

Edit: Purely in regards to who mentions it the most on this website. Did not mean to claim he came up with the rrat.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have no idea who zentreya is to this day and it is mildly frustrating.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The biggest progenitor of the "Zen is a tranny" thing on this site is Takodachi, as far as I remember.. He is solely responsible for shitposting that rrat into existence.
Tako's a fine dachi and all but as someone who was aware of Zentreya before kiwifarms even had a vtuber thread I can confirm that rrat is older than either of the boards or /vt/ for that matter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I interrupt the tribalfaggotry to bring a retarded coom poster indie

"please dont assume people are whores based on their model, the fact that i act like one while having a big titty one is totes coincidence"

Eh. Maybe I'm just being 🌈, but as long as that's not her only content I really don't care all that much. Marine is thirsty as fuck, and Okayu has a clip with her talking about how her viewers make her horny, and I still love both of them. Then again, they also have managers who keep them from going too far.

Tubedude

Tako's a fine dachi and all but as someone who was aware of Zentreya before kiwifarms even had a vtuber thread I can confirm that rrat is older than either of the boards or /vt/ for that matter
Wasn't Zen one of the larger personalities in VRChat during it's whole boom a few years before the whole vtuber boom happened?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post about her newly built keyboard.

Best keyboard? Y/Y
For the curious souls:
Wooting 60HE (PC switch plate + silicon pad)
Tofu60 Redux Case
Raptor HE Gaming Switches

Sounds very soft just like capys = w=
I wish wooting had 75% keyboards but I'll live with the 60...this is a GAMING CAPYBARA
I built this like yesterday so it's not the ones you've been hearing on stream!

The Rratarded Alt

I more meant in regards to how often it is claimed on this site by forum users than overall. I didn't know the rrat preceeded even /vt/, though. I have also heard conflicting information about Zen's gender. I thought some people had said at some point that Zen had both a male voice leak moment and a female one.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wasn't Zen one of the larger personalities in VRChat during it's whole boom a few years before the whole vtuber boom happened?
Yes Zen and Nagzz are long time friends from vrchat
Where Zen was a mute streamer

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Eh. Maybe I'm just being 🌈, but as long as that's not her only content I really don't care all that much. Marine is thirsty as fuck, and Okayu has a clip with her talking about how her viewers make her horny, and I still love both of them. Then again, they also have managers who keep them from going too far.

I reserve the right to selectively demonize activity I myself am guilty of depending on the target, based solely on how much I enjoy their content/am invested in their well being to begin with and/or if I want them to fuck off and disappear.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yeah part of the old twitch group when the fucker was still using speech bubbles just like comdost

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Liches are just uber powerful necromancers in most of their depictions
Maybe she absorbs scandals to become more powerful;
Froot in 2099 after the 20th divorce, the 37th patch scam and the 45th withheld donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom