"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Best Grooming target Ojou is playing OG Megami Tensei, proving she is best wife.
I will not take my meds

For the persona fags this is not Shin megami tensei is Megami tensei alone a game that will buck break you because it doesnt have any QoL at all that its better cousins come with and even yet i would not recommend unfiltered Shin megami tensei to anyone play the GBA version

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

AmeSame

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
still sleeping as of this moment btw

boy hes in for a good time
I don't begrudge him his sleep, sleeping is the only time Proctor has where he doesn't have to deal with the fact that he's British.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't begrudge him his sleep, sleeping is the only time Proctor has where he doesn't have to deal with the fact that he's British.
He could still dream about being british

Truly an unescapable nightmare

Tubedude

Vshojo... I've never gotten the hate. Yeah, it's the house that lewdtubing built and yeah, they let Veibae and Nyanners run wild for years (Silvervale did nothing wrong, however!).

I see them as a positive force in the market, having shed 3/4th of their dead weight and replaced it with genuinely good people like Henya and Matara. There is now a market actor that implicitly says "If you treat your succesful people like dirt, we will gladly take them on and make them bigger than you ever could have. And if they get tired of us? They get to keep their IP and their audience." That's a powerful threat to hang over the big japanese agencies and Cover seems to have payed attention, even if AnyColor hasn't.
A lot is also left over from the Nuxtaku stuff, I believe
Nyanners has a radioactive past that brought a lot of haters, Froot had her shit with /k/ that brought some as well. E-whore haters might have hopped on the dislike train cause of Melody, although I don't think she drew too many haters in. Veibae has no real filter and is a typical anti-corpo all the way and conflated the worst of things that are reported to happen in idol shit (prostituting out talents, grooming, etc etc) with Hololive thinking it must happen there too.

As stunned said, there was the Nuxtaku situation, where everyone involved was either stupid or an asshole, or both.

There was also a lot of the talent at the time that tweeted about Roe v Wade getting reversed, and being upset at it.

And the general humor for the first year or so was largely either coomer humor or 'peepee poopoo'.

Their whole "Talent freedom" thing also pissed off a number of corpo fans, due to the implication Japan corpo vtubers couldn't do anything they wanted.

They have a Troon. fuck em
Is Zentreya really a troon? I thought it was just a guy larping that decided to run with it cause it brings in money. If Zen were truly a troon I doubt they'd be able to shut up about troon support, and afaik, they don't bring it up period.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
We speedrunned to 2025
Now the thread can be destroyed
Lets see if we can get to 2024 or 2025 pages again :D

Even Japs like Bae :chaos:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
For the persona fags this is not Shin megami tensei is Megami tensei alone a game that will buck break you because it doesnt have any QoL at all that its better cousins come with and even yet i would not recommend unfiltered Shin megami tensei to anyone play the GBA version
Its also based on the original novel that inspired everything else... or the novel is based on the game?

It's nuts in the best way and really NSFW, NSFS and NSFL.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Spooder singing

It's quite the set list tonight;

Also...

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 22-54-18 Posts liked by Amiya🕸️🧵 (@amiyaaranha) _ X.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Four POVs for Myth Lethal Company. You can have Gura on stream, but you can't make her stream.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Koronesuki

X-Potato
We speedrunned to 2025
Now the thread can be destroyed
Lets see if we can get to 2024 or 2025 pages again :D

Even Japs like Bae :chaos:

Of course they do. She speaks the language fluently, plus she's smol and cute. What's not to like?

Awoogers

miyo is drinking and driving again

reminder that this woman doesnt have a license

and isa is doing an educational stream on how to be a chuuba on this day and age based on her own experience

reminder that shes a big nijiEN fan so its gonna get brought up one way or another

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Not-Username

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom