"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is playing the wii again for the game ever

edit:its the fucking wii manual

its deadass just the wii manual

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
froot is still in no way in hell is it clean

Most of Vshojo's bad rep was tied to Nyanners and Veibae. Those two were the main drivers of the humor people complain about. Silvervale also had a bit of a hand in it, but was mostly in the background tbh. Melody is also a driver behind the humor, due to her being on chaturbate and all, but with Henya and Hagroach, their overall culture seems to have had a marked shift.

Froot is shitty but also nearly irrelevant. If she didn't have that stupid charity tweet during the HL fiasco, would we even remember her? I remember forgetting she existed often before that happened.
The day GunRun throws Froot under a bridge, preferably one on the verge of collapse, I will kiss him on the mouth. He wears rainbows so he probably likes it, and I would take one for the greater good.
Jokes aside, she is the only reason I brood over sharing VShojo content around, because I don't agree with keeping that whore close to the good people they hired. Kson being a semi-slut is fine, I can just not watch; Zentreya being boring is fine, I can just not watch; but to have a scammer side-by-side with hardworking people as Henya and Geega is too much, and I hope GunRun is only waiting for the contract to end to kick her out. Big 🌈 I know.

On Pomu's, I remember watching all Lazulight debuts and being there religiously for half an year, it sucks to lose all that hardwork to bitchass Riku, but I hope it wasn't all for nothing, considering she still have some networking to play with. Get that proper idol debut, Pomu.
:yagoocry:

Barbie Girls are doing a Lethal Company* collab, if you like a room full of estrogen and crazy women, this is the one

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Lui

Wosemi

Chiwa playing EU IV

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
To be honest I see massively more seething about the Vshojo strawman than actual examples of them behaving in the way people like to throw around. The tribalism isn't coming from them (least of all here). I don't usually bite the anti-Vshojo posts because there's no point engaging with such naked seethe, but 2020 was 4 years ago now, the industry and people involved have moved on from those initial and now out-of-date perceptions.
Yeah vshojo seems a lot better without the catty women in it lol, good move letting them leave

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah vshojo seems a lot better without the catty women in it lol, good move letting them leave
what have all the catty women even done since leaving VSJ? it seems like they stepped outta the limelight and back into their simp holes that they were in pre VSJ

Bronze

She's FREE!

Noooo not announcement :panik:

Dizzy is disappointed By this development

Tubedude

It seems like they stepped outta the limelight and back into their simp holes that they were in pre VSJ
That's basically what happened. Plus both got into relationships they were open about having. Probably focusing on their relationships and just coasting with streaming.

Bronze

The question is though, let's say Vshojo DID pick up Mika and/or Pomu.

Why hasn't Nijisanji blacklisted talent from doing anything with Vshojo seeing how they are effectively stealing their talent? Like it's never going to end. You could probably start guessing how many ex-Nijis end up over there by the end of the year.
Have Niji and Vshojo done something together since Kuro joined? I wasn't following closely. Also they can take both of them. They dont have gens so its only about whether they will come to an agreement or not. Talents also come with their fans so no need to wait 6 months between debuts

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The Rratarded Alt

Have Niji and Vshojo done something together since Kuro joined? I wasn't following closely. Also they can take both of them. They dont have gens so its only about whether they will come to an agreement or not. Talents also come with their fans so no need to wait 6 months between debuts
Henya literally just played lethal company with them lol

niggaphil

I think his question is more like Did Kuro and Nina collab with any Niji talents since they left and join Vshoujo?

I didnt watch their streams, so I don't know

Stunned But Dumb

Can't wait for them to play another four player game in a few months. Honestly the "And when you close your eyes" vid is going to be more like a montage

The Rratarded Alt

I think his question is more like Did Kuro and Nina collab with any Niji talents since they left and join Vshoujo?

I didnt watch their streams, so I don't know
If that is the question, that will probably never happen, just like Kson will never be able to get a proper collab with a Holomem.

Negzana

2024 already claiming its first victims. Hopefully Hololive doesn't suffer too much with graduations or terminations.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
2024 already claiming its first victims. Hopefully Hololive doesn't suffer too much with graduations or terminations.
Inb4 its only HolostarsEN graduations again and they keep trucking like usual

The Rratarded Alt

The last half of 2023 was really rough on her, probably the most unhappy she's been in a good while. And it wasn't all Hololive Management, she got fucked over by her Tax lady hard and went broke for a bit. It must have been a terrible time. But, as she said last stream, most of her worries have by now been dealt with. She looks with optimism into the future. Especially as a girl who easily slips into doomposting, claiming that you have hope and look forward to the future means a lot.
Yeah, I am aware 2023 was far worse for her. I guess Kiara's issues were more of a stretch than the others'. While I'd say 2023 seemed better for most of the other talents than 2022, it definitely was not better for her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin lore update: she now has a crossbow

what

edit: apparently its links crossbow training that she talked about last time with obake pam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom