"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What is Gura gonna do in Vshojo? Stream?
Nothing. Quit entirely. She clearly doesn't care about streaming or being a streamer anymore. Hololive has definitely taken a backseat to whatever she has going on in real life. If she were ever to graduate, it would be after she had enough money to do so.

Also, Mori's UMJ deal is for renewal up soon, if not already. If she doesn't get a better deal out of it, I can see her not resigning with them. She is clearly frustrated with them.

Pomu just outright said she is leaving to pursue other things. 100% VShojo.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
BauBau status?

Total Happy New Year
THNY

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Fucking called it! The Nijipocalypse begins NOW!

I did think Selen was gonna go first, though

In non-Pomu news, it looks like Roca Rourin from Idol got suspended on Twitter.

She hasn't posted anything on her YT community page and none of her genmates have posted anything about it either, and her last stream was the 72-hour donothon (and I ain't got time to watch all that)

Anybody know anything about this?

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fucking called it! The Nijipocalypse begins NOW!

I did think Selen was gonna go first, though

In non-Pomu news, it looks like Roca Rourin from Idol got suspended on Twitter.

She hasn't posted anything on her YT community page and none of her genmates have posted anything about it either, and her last stream was the 72-hour donothon (and I ain't got time to watch all that)

Anybody know anything about this?
yeah her account is somehow gone

i think its due to her pfp?

1704519261718.png

since its media policy its probably her pfp or something that she shared

Bronze

Does vshojo do idol concert stuff? I vaguely remember one or two a few months back.
They did, Candy pop explosion. If it was succesful they most likely will do it again.

Anyway Saya's reading a book called "I will forget this feeling someday"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh, the karma :smugselen:
Pomu-graduating-02.png
Did anyone even notice the GGN twins back in the day?
It always seemed like their status as a walking VN advertisement (a niche VN that is almost 10 years old now too) made them not really be in the same space as corpo or even indie vtubers

Did they collab much with anyone else?

The Rratarded Alt

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Speaking of graduations, here's Erika.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Why is Gura in the thumbnail? I don't get it.

Awoogers

"Amazing! That right there is why you're the best, Gunrun! The one and only!"

Jokes aside, I feel like Vshojo has sort of cleaned up its reputation after Nyanners and Veibae left and they picked up Henya - or at least, I feel like I see less people complain about them. Or I need to lurk more. One or the other.
froot is still in no way in hell is it clean

Kalion

:)

Why is Gura in the thumbnail? I don't get it.

Honestly, I want to know too. Hololive isn't allowed to use mods, right? Even Marine said she had to beg and plead to use Hololive mods specifically made for her Rimworld stream.
The game is only four players so either they're rotating out Ina and Gura (Kiara, Ame, and Calli rotating out would be boring for viewers since they're streaming their POVs) or they actually got approved to use the More Company mod.
Or we get a "Gura couldn't make it..." once the stream starts.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Honestly, I want to know too. Hololive isn't allowed to use mods, right? Even Marine said she had to beg and plead to use Hololive mods specifically made for her Rimworld stream.
The game is only four players so either they're rotating out Ina and Gura (Kiara, Ame, and Calli rotating out would be boring for viewers since they're streaming their POVs) or they actually got approved to use the More Company mod.
Gura is part of it
Mori said in her pre-chat that they will take turns, one of them will be spectating

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Calli said during one of her Stardew streams that it depends on the game/mod. I imagine that unlocking the party cap is something that management would allow.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Stunned But Dumb

They say everytime Gura is on a stream an angel earned it's wings

I made this meme and fell asleep before posting it, then came back to Pomu leaving

I don't have much to say that hasn't been said. I am sad and hope the best for where ever the fairy goes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I interrupt the tribalfaggotry to bring a retarded coom poster indie

"please dont assume people are whores based on their model, the fact that i act like one while having a big titty one is totes coincidence"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Posting from page 2025 because you fags can't stop spamming and I will never catch up at this rate, holy shit is it something when you haven't even had your morning coffee and the vtuberverse is imploding...

Honestly I don't like where we are heading, it's seeming more and more like 2024/2025 is gonna be the era of Holo vs Vshojo as the main entities in the EN side of things and boy can I tell you that it's gonna be fucking unbearable. For all the shit nijisisters get, they are nowhere near as obnoxious as vshojodrones with the "talent freedom" spiel and "Death to idolshit" mentality, for all of their differences Niji and Holo are VERY similar, vshojo is a completely different animal and the tribalism will be insufferable at best. I can already envision every holo yab being met with a chorus of crowing from the fags and the shills... FUCK YOU NIJISANJI WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COMMIT SEPPUKU AND STRENGHTEN THE WORST CORPO?!?!?!
For how shitty Holo is supposed to be they haven't really lost a single talent to vshojo, either vshojo is only trying to poach Nijis atm or Holo's grasp on their talents is much stronger than we think. I know Niji is unpopular atm but I generally despise poaching, and this is very obviously direct poaching, not "oh they had graduated and I picked em up off of the floor", mouse or whoever it is obviously has been sniffing around DMs trying to poach unhappy vtubers.

Idk why you seem so doomposty rrat, are you wishing your oshi was in vshojo doing facecam streams and reacting to videos in a donothon while she sleeps?
To be honest I see massively more seething about the Vshojo strawman than actual examples of them behaving in the way people like to throw around. The tribalism isn't coming from them (least of all here). I don't usually bite the anti-Vshojo posts because there's no point engaging with such naked seethe, but 2020 was 4 years ago now, the industry and people involved have moved on from those initial and now out-of-date perceptions.

The Rratarded Alt

To be honest I see massively more seething about the Vshojo strawman than actual examples of them behaving in the way people like to throw around. The tribalism isn't coming from them (least of all here). I don't usually bite the anti-Vshojo posts because there's no point engaging with such naked seethe, but 2020 was 4 years ago now, the industry and people involved have moved on from those initial and now out-of-date perceptions.
I think people underestimate the crossover between youtube and Twitch. Whenever I see a Holo talent pop up somewhere there or they watch some clips, it is always positive in the chat. Twitter is not a proper respresentation of the actual stream watchers and even there, you are more likely to see people overwlemingly be retards as Holo or Niji fans than VShojo ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom