"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hexa trying to go 5 mins without spilling secrets
hexapls.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

They say everytime Gura is on a stream an angel earned it's wings

There are a lot of angels using Uber I see.

Edit: she is probably hoping for a 5 hour collab so she can overlap the Advent outfit streams.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
How do you find Specialite as a company? I've only really seen the one that looks like Kafka, Victoria Valerie.

Her most recent stream by the way.

Vicky's the only one I subbed to. I like her voice and her model and the hag-like way she insists she is our aunt with no children.

Wonder why they're debuting these talents late while still counting them among their first gen. Some sort of production delay maybe?

I've been around for a long time and I know a lot of people..........

Have you met any genuinely good people you can tell us about? Like people you would seriously trust your life to without a second thought?

Regarding that Yessica lady, I checked her TL and the most recent tweet was a retweet of this:

F1xLFoNWIAAVXUa.png

This is fundamentally against what I would tell any wanna-be vtuber who will listen. If you wait until you have all these things before debut, you will spend thousands of dollars on commissions and have zero streams and zero streaming experience to show for it. Commission one art piece if you want, use an AI art tool if you can't afford the commission, watch a video or two on how OBS works, then just click the damn "Start Stream" button. Worry about stream decks and stingers and logos later. It's a wonder how on earth she ever debuted if she used her own checklist.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

kanpainiggi

Times are tough but the emo bear will preservere and get a job

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Man, Gura sure is jealous of Biboo isn't she?
I'm gonna go ahead and stan the "Bijou is the replacement Gura" theory. Just because Gura was the biggest EN streamer and then she suddenly went away for all intents and purposes. HoloCouncil or whatever the fuck they're calling themselves now are the sophomore slump of hololive. They're all good but none of them really stand out and Advent are a smash hit.

And in advent? You have Bijou. Who is small and cute and is actually good at video games and she streams regularly.

niggaphil

Orange woman hates your country's cuisine, @The Proctor

:smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
There are a lot of angels using Uber I see.

Edit: she is probably hoping for a 5 hour collab so she can overlap the Advent outfit streams.
Kiara already put the collab on her schedule which she uploaded like right before the earthquake delayed the Advent outfit streams.
I'm gonna go ahead and stan the "Bijou is the replacement Gura" theory. Just because Gura was the biggest EN streamer and then she suddenly went away for all intents and purposes. HoloCouncil or whatever the fuck they're calling themselves now are the sophomore slump of hololive. They're all good but none of them really stand out and Advent are a smash hit.

And in advent? You have Bijou. Who is small and cute and is actually good at video games and she streams regularly.
Do you know what happened to all the vtubers labeled as "Gura killer" in the past? Actually, I'm not so sure myself. Who has received such label again? I think I remember Petra and Bae.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Clip tax: Laimu has a fascinatingly expressive model. I gotta look into this Vbridger software, looks neat.

This voice + model is absolutely worth a follow.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Bae LOVES Moona :BijouBijou:

Someone's creating a blacklist for PHVtubers. Dont know if its related to all the drama but interesting to see regardless

There's a reason why Flipfags are called the retarded rape children of Chinks...

They've already...

And this is one of the reasons why. Flip did a 180 faster than Yessica wanting that sweet, sweet clout.

Being Fishman is suffering.
:fishfry:

A

A

Oh... Oh my...
:wtfman::shiinawangy::nenewowl::shubaIapprob::nehgah::kaelaapprob::iryswooo::holohag::hololove::yagoodafuckisthis:

*insert Niji joke here*

"Riku Tazumi and Nijisanji will not do anything to help the victims of the recent earthquake. They are putting all the silver and gold play buttons inside Riku's gold-plated yatch so he can sail around the world with all the money he's going to make when he sells the company."

Even nano is getting involved. :amepopcorn:

Archive

You know you dun goofed when the stupid rabbit roasts you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GUNBUNNY AS THE MANAGER LMFAOOOOOOO ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD

Context: I used to run a server for popular egirl KiwiTheSmol along with Gunbunny, there was hella drama, they were super weird, and their current fiance is someone they met when [the fiance] was underage.
Really now. Spill them beans sistah!

I strongly encourage you to sleep before saying anything else! Please!
Fuck you John, let the woman speak her mind!

As others have stated before:

Are you absolutely certain this is what you want to do? Please seriously think about it, because once the door is opened, it’s going to be like hell closing it again
Let her cook, goddammit!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Do you know what happened to all the vtubers labeled as "Gura killer" in the past? Actually, I'm not so sure myself. Who has received such label again? I think I remember Petra and Bae.
Pekora is doing well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The chinchilla has her own game

Archive

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Vspo! X Cardfight Vanguard collab announced. Most likely card sleeves or merch and maybe even a deck for featuring the girls

Cardfight Vanguard is Bushiroad's flagship card game and Bushiroad has been the company which has been the major sponsor behind the latest Hololive concerts

Seems like they are branching out with the Vtuber sphere (EN collab with Niji's Millie in Shadowverse, VWP singing the ED for the latest season of Vanguard and now this)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rosemi's New Outfit Reveal in some minutes.

Delinquentsemi.
foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit1.jpg

wosenewfit2.jpg

wosenewfit3.jpg

wosenewfit4foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit5.jpg

wosenewfit6.jpg

wosenewfit7.jpg

wosenewfit8.jpg
Very different, apparently, this one has been in the works for 2 years.

At the same time, Nova will be trying and failing to get her png husbando.

EDIT: In GSSR fashion, Gil didn't come but she got Arthur, nice one bestie!

can people stop putting random wings on everything. other then that it's pretty good given her yugioh obsession i wonder how much was inspired by Akiza/black rose dragon.
KFC in JP doesn't taste any different from anywhere else so its pretty "meh"
Fried chicken over there is a bit of a novelty (yes Karaage is very similar but uses potato starch most often) also can confirm KFC tastes better if your already fat
Vicky's the only one I subbed to. I like her voice and her model and the hag-like way she insists she is our aunt with no children.

Wonder why they're debuting these talents late while still counting them among their first gen. Some sort of production delay maybe?

Have you met any genuinely good people you can tell us about? Like people you would seriously trust your life to without a second thought?

Regarding that Yessica lady, I checked her TL and the most recent tweet was a retweet of this:

View attachment 61088

This is fundamentally against what I would tell any wanna-be vtuber who will listen. If you wait until you have all these things before debut, you will spend thousands of dollars on commissions and have zero streams and zero streaming experience to show for it. Commission one art piece if you want, use an AI art tool if you can't afford the commission, watch a video or two on how OBS works, then just click the damn "Start Stream" button. Worry about stream decks and stingers and logos later. It's a wonder how on earth she ever debuted if she used her own checklist.

the retard probably made the list after starting. conflating "i wish i had this" with "everyone needs this" or stole it from elsewhere i swear ive seen very similar lists elsewhere any one remember that "don't buy a blue yeti microphone" bs that was floating around a few years back? no one does research because the people who do are already set up and ready to go.

Bronze

Thx Rie for sharing it with us, very cool.

A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom