"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

Just kidding, I am still here. Fuck you whoever is stressing my rat out and fucking her production timelines up.
:BijouBijou:

Holo really looked at Niji doing cover hijinks and went "damn dude that looks like fun". Fuckin' hell guys...

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Holo looked at Niji doing cover hijinks and went "damn dude that looks like fun". Fuckin' hell guys...
Rrat: Holo's music production team is fucking retarded. Whoever they have handling music releases always seems to fuck things up, like with Calli's shit always getting their releases fucked up, they almost fucked up Kiara's album release by having the wrong version of her songs on them, and now Bae's last two releases have had shit happening at the very last minute so much that they had to be delayed.

Edit:
She made a members post about it that was some venting. Not gonna post it here, it was short just saying she is sorry and really frustrated because she tried to make sure this wouldn't happen and tried to make things go smoothly. I will post this comment and response, though.
foto-no-exif-92.jpg

foto-no-exif-93.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Archive

Just kidding, I am still here. Fuck you whoever is stressing my rat out and fucking her production timelines up.
>Music/Instrumentals
>MV
>Perms
My guess is perms considering what they said about not having English lyrics because of Copyright bs.
Holo looked at Niji doing cover hijinks and went "damn dude that looks like fun". Fuckin' hell guys...
At least they didn't take it down after the release and forced her to pay with her own money just because they decided she didn't deserve the 1M yen they gave her. :BijouBijou:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The japanese love food things that we in the west would consider shit/not very good in general:
  • Vending machines for things other than cans or chips
  • Corn on pizza
  • KFC on christmas
  • Convenience store meals
  • Mayo on everything
Inb4 "I like these things too!"
  • Vending machines are the shit.
  • Corn on Pizza is ass
  • KFC in JP doesn't taste any different from anywhere else so its pretty "meh"
  • Convenience store meals are fucking amazing and I will fight you on this. Most of the food i had was from convenience stores due to timing and scheduling issues. Sandwiches are good, fried chicken is good and the filled buns are good. Very cheap too.
  • Their Mayo is different. Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

Maybe this is a way to see how much support she gets on this account to then consider leaving. She probably wants to make sure that she can hop off and have a nice safety net (income-wise).

Nah this girl is broken man

Which one is this one? Im not good at keeping track of Twitter accounts.

Going back to starsEN, I wonder if magni+vesper departure really fucks a lot of tempus' HQ initial plan because altare now has explicitly said he won't be getting his new outfit soon as opposed to the hopeful fans after seeing hakka's announcement. Can't think of a possible reason besides jp corpo autism though

It is possible they had one of those group reveals or group theme and them not being there kinda screws over the other 2.

Hexa had some comments for that retard that tried cancelling her.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Music/Instrumentals
>MV
>Perms
My guess is perms considering what they said about not having English lyrics because of Copyright bs.
It really is the biggest issue with corpos. They might not look it but companies are really tempting targets for legal nonsense (speaking as a lawyer) and while they are usually the ones doing the suing they are also constantly on their toes so they don't have to pay out thousands in whatever bullshit copyright dispute ends up being thrown their way.

You could think of it in a matter of scale. In law, companies are no different from average people (they're called legal persons), but a company usually carries much more value to a potential lawsuit than an individual, companies also have tons of assets and money in trusts, so the bigger they are, the more they can potentially shell out. Considering japan has a draconian system with shitty copyright regulation it only worsens the issue.

If you were a pirate, would you rather plunder a sailboat with 2 fishermen or a massive merchant galleon owned by the crown which you can extort for even greater ransom money?

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It really is the biggest issue with corpos. They might not look it but companies are really tempting targets for legal nonsense (speaking as a lawyer) and while they are usually the ones doing the suing they are also constantly on their toes so they don't have to pay out thousands in whatever bullshit copyright dispute ends up being thrown their way.
Wasnt that the issue with Gura's song? They were ready to release, then the rights holder pulled permission? Not much Holo management can do about that if the rights holder is being unreasonable.

My rrat is Bae's manager approved the release date not knowing Moona's EP was dropping them. Since Moona's was officially announced first she kept she date.

Bronze

Archive

Bae LOVES Moona :BijouBijou:

Someone's creating a blacklist for PHVtubers. Dont know if its related to all the drama but interesting to see regardless

RollyPolly

"Houshou Marine of Phase Connect"
Nice

Someone's creating a blacklist for PHVtubers. Dont know if its related to all the drama but interesting to see regardless

They've already...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bae LOVES Moona :BijouBijou:

It definitely is since it kind of opened the can of worms that was prevalent in the scene ever since

I'll keep an eye to this if I remember things on due time but until then I'll just see this as someone airing it out to ride on the saysay/row4 drama unless it's proven otherwise

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's time...

Place your bets ya autists! I'm betting on Doki going indie but I wouldn't be surprised if she signs with VHoeShow or Mythic as they are the most talent friendly and least Jap corpo autist of the bunch. Phase is the dark horse and would be the best move Sakana can do. Cover is just white corpo Niji so if Doki's done with all that JP bullshit it ain't happenin'.

You forgot VSPO, which I think is the most likely after vshojo/going indie, Holo is not likely and phase/idol is just a cope from small corpo shills.
Honestly it's a tossup if she does actually leave.
  • Cover - Doubt it because she's not Idol material. Only way would be if Mumei brought her in kicking and screaming
  • vShojo - Potentially if only because of Nina and Mysta being there already. Though I don't know how well she'd mesh with the rest of the vShojo crew. I'm leaning more towards "Less likely"
  • VSPO - as others have pointed out, I dunno if her lack of JP language skills could allow her to join and be comfortable.
  • Idol - I absolutely don't think they have the resources or clout to even be in contention.
  • Phase - Potentially, but only if Fish would give her a massive contract with a sweetheart deal. The only real way I could see this too is if she wants to stay in a corpo, but doesn't want one that is too large.
  • Indie with a talent agency with Mythic - this is the most likely scenario I think. She might rejoin a corpo later, but I have a feeling the most likely outcome will be to be indie at first for a little while
The big thing will be 1) Watching where Mika ends up and 2) Watching if any other NijiEN leave soon along with Selen.
Thing is, Selen can come across as very confident in a lot of contexts, but if you listen to her for a bit it's clear that really she actually isn't - I'm not at all sure she's gonna suck it up and say "fuck you, I quit" to Niji management, as much as a lot of us would like her to.

Also I would not be surprised if Niji decides to take the "freeze her out" approach if they are fully determined to get rid of her. This could quite conceivably drag on for months, I'm afraid.....
This is something I think many people who only see Selen in clips don't get. She is very much a "Fake it til you Make it with Bravado" type of person. If you see her in situations of stress (see the Apex tourney with Regis and Axel) or someone who can actually counter her attitude (primarily Pomu) she folds like a sheet of paper. There is a very definite possibility she goes full Stockholm Syndrome and is too afraid to leave.

On top of this, have a clip of Bae and Biboo

Edit:
Medium* corpo shills. :smugselen: Though I don't believe or necessarily want it.

Henya didn't, at least when she's not eating.
But yeah selen might collab with Froot. You may have to deal with that fact.

This missed the best part which was the first post afterwards, this work of art - @Nenélove

Last edited:

USS IOWA

It definitely is since it kind of opened the can of worms that was prevalent in the scene ever since

I'll keep an eye to this if I remember things on due time but until then I'll just see this as someone airing it out to ride on the saysay/row4 drama unless it's proven otherwise
Wait what happened in the PH scene?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
  • Phase - Potentially, but only if Fish would give her a massive contract with a sweetheart deal. The only real way I could see this too is if she wants to stay in a corpo, but doesn't want one that is too large.
If you join my corp, you can live in a warehouse rent free with me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly it's a tossup if she does actually leave.
  • Cover - Doubt it because she's not Idol material. Only way would be if Mumei brought her in kicking and screaming
  • vShojo - Potentially if only because of Nina and Mysta being there already. Though I don't know how well she'd mesh with the rest of the vShojo crew. I'm leaning more towards "Less likely"
  • VSPO - as others have pointed out, I dunno if her lack of JP language skills could allow her to join and be comfortable.
  • Idol - I absolutely don't think they have the resources or clout to even be in contention.
  • Indie with a talent agency with Mythic - this is the most likely scenario I think. She might rejoin a corpo later, but I have a feeling the most likely outcome will be to be indie at first for a little while
The big thing will be 1) Watching where Mika ends up and 2) Watching if any other NijiEN leave soon along with Selen.

This is something I think many people who only see Selen in clips don't get. She is very much a "Fake it til you Make it with Bravado" type of person. If you see her in situations of stress (see the Apex tourney with Regis and Axel) or someone who can actually counter her attitude (primarily Pomu) she folds like a sheet of paper. There is a very definite possibility she goes full Stockholm Syndrome and is too afraid to leave.

On top of this, have a clip of Bae and Biboo

Why do people want Selen to join a corpo so much? She can do fine as an indie. Hell, it would probably be more beneficial to her to stay Indie. No pay cut and if they go JP corpo, they would have to work with the retarded perm shit that has been fucking her over. Why go back into that?

Wait what happened in the PH scene?
Guessing regular PH bullshit.

Clip Tax. Kirsche ranting about BLM

Bronze

If you join my corp, you can live in a warehouse rent free with me.
Fishman will teach her the ability to pull specific number of merch from a box.
Why do people want Selen to join a corpo so much? She can do fine as an indie. Hell, it would probably be more beneficial to her to stay Indie. No pay cut and if they go JP corpo, they would have to work with the retarded perm shit that has been fucking her over. Why go back into that?
I think we are just considering all possibilities.

Has anyone followed that Astarte stuff? We only got a doc that got privated then deleted iirc.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
Camila seen defending Hexa. Reminder that this is the woman who said this about Shondo:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usami Yuno is graduating. She's the last of their first generation excluding Eleki Antares who went independent.

Someone archived her privated announcement stream. Looks like she will wipe her channel after graduation.

With her graduation, the quartet of Hanabasami Kyo, Yumekawa Kanau, Shishigami Leona, and Mizugame Mia from the second generations are the company's most senior talents. The subgroup Kaleidscope is now down to only Hanabasami Kyo and Usuwa Suu from six originals since Ayamo Nono (graduation), Kazami Mikan (graduation), and Kashiko Mari (transfer) left.

Fubuki will have Patra on her 3D live stream at 7PM JST.

Usuwa Suu's first utawaku of the year at the same time.

There will be a good announcement as well.

Kannagi Tenri releasing her cover of Show also at 7PM JST.

Adding to the congested 7PM stream, Shioriha Ruri continuing the Blue Archive story at Abydos.

She will most likely meet Ako in story who she enjoyed bullying in Momotalk.

Found the clip on how Aki got to know her three mahjong guests from yesterday's stream.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Mental illness maxing

also she drew abit more to get a better idea of the next design
Screenshot_20240104_230813_Twitch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom