"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Punished Lurker

For all of your numberfagging purposes:
View attachment 61026
Link.
Wow, I suspected there was a drop in audience in NijiEN but that is way bigger than I thought, although I have to ask, what are they talking about when they speak of growth and declining? number of viewers, hours streamed or what? Also is Vstats trustworthy? (I don't numberfag a lot so I have no idea)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma has a response after losing Filian's Family Feud:

Atlas

I just want to say two things:
1) I genuinely like Filian. She's always doing shoutouts and collabs for two and three-view vtubers and small corpo talents, which I think is really cool and it's not something she has to do.
2) She's fucking unwatchable.
Yeah, genuinely unwatchible.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Airi running into the best and worst part of Adventure Quest: the deviantart schizo-tier writing and lore.

kanpainiggi

Char has internet issue and couldn’t stream for the past 2 days.
:depressedtako:
Here’s hoping hylic stream goes through

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Interesting thing I noted was Bae has liked some tweets from Dott in the past.

For example this tweet in the summer of 2020 (if you have a twitter account: click three dots, and view post analytics, then select likes, you can see vkoz is like 15-20 down):

Sana was pregnant? Vesper?:inahungryl:

Bae has a lot of weird likes on her roommate account tbh lol.

And by artist mama, I mean with her chinese gacha game children from Ark Knights. She basically acts like a VTuber mama with them lol.

Edit: Timely example:

(GG is one of her characters from Ark Knights)

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last week, Towa posted some shorts where she performed a sign language tutorial for one of her song's lyrics.

She revealed that it's cause her father is hard of hearing so she wanted to try it out for him.

She worked with a sign language teacher to translate the lyrics and learn the signs herself. The teacher had never heard of vtubers but was happy that Towa reached out to her.

Towa love and Towa dad love :sanasmile:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Application-Frame-Host-3-XDDzo2fwr.png

Hexa, your opsec reps... :annoyedpippa:

The Rratarded Alt

On HoloID:
I don't follow them closely, so this could be uninformed stupidity, but it seemed like they had a pretty rough year for ID2 and especially 1. Moona and Yopi have been mentioned already, but I remember Risu expressing difficulty, too, with things like the cafe and the cruise tour thing. Ollie also has been doing poor mentally, as well, with some complexes seeming to plague her. Reine has not been as consistent, as mentioned. Anya, at least, seemed to have a good year between her steady streaming and good music releases.

roktofferson

at this point i'm surprised zoomers don't have their social security number in their social media profiles

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
at this point i'm surprised zoomers don't have their social security number in their social media profiles
It wasn't even an accident either. She just posted it on discord :whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PekoWick

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Always found amusing first worlders panicking for not having water/power, you people would not survive the wildlands we call south america
It was a 7.6 earthquake. In most countries that shit would take utilities down for multiple weeks, maybe even months.

Wawa also recently graduated.

Let's hope it was for continuing her own life things, and not joining Exoe's VAllure.
She is being forced by her dad to get a job and this is mainly the top reason why she was graduating. Doubt she will be joining this corpo. Exoe mentioned not getting minors involved in this project, im pretty sure she is smart enough to not fuck that up.

Someone get this poor man the damn plushie.

I mean the biggest factor is luxiem viewership dropped a lot.
Pretty sure they started streaming less too. Hell Vox was MIA for a bit. The others haven't been as active.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
What even is her other account? I wasn't aware Bae had one.

Funny thing is you can probably already tell it is her just from looking at the first few tweets. Bae... has a particular way of formulating her tweets to say the least :marinesmug:

RRat beat me to it, dishonor :painpeko:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom