"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Koronesuki

X-Potato

This stream should be interesting
It ever has a graduated member in the thumbnail
Good Night The Virtual Loopers :D

Strongest Idol. You don't get to tell her who's graduated and who isn't.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Like some other chuuba who also did a song cover with a lot of artists recently and blew a bunch of money on it...
Just to piggy back off this and put in perspective how fucked up Selen's situation is: Bae's project cost like 40% of what Selen's MV did.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't been membered since 2021? How about you stop being retarded?

I don't know if this is just some ESL shit, but I just don't like the idea of a corpo taking money and giving nothing in Exhange. If that gets your panties all twisted than then good for you I suppose.
Huh huuuh welll clearly you care you faggоt since you keep talking about it you stoooooopid and why do you care about MY wallet !!!!!!! Hmppppfff anyways keep seething I HAVE THE DAKIMAKURA!!!!! Yamanba!!!!!!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Holostars has perms for Total War: Warhammer.

Playing the second, cause Ruze doesn't have the third.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just to piggy back off this and put in perspective how fucked up Selen's situation is: Bae's project cost like 40% of what Selen's MV did.
it wasnt even her money too, she won that in a Holo lottery or some shit didnt she?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
For all of your numberfagging purposes:
1704338553033.png

Link.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Kronii openly said that she was closest to Sana, so yeah. She also commented a few months post-graduation on her Dottovuu account about how happy she was for her.

Not dispelling the notion about Kronii and Sana's closness, but I am pretty sure the tweet you are referring to is related to Sally's wedding. Kronii had attended Sally's wedding in the same time-frame, and has consistently referred to Sally as a good friend. Sally had also gotten pregnant a few months after the wedding, and surprise surprise, Kronii is now an aunt. The tweet in my eyes reads more about the wedding, since I am unsure what happened with Sana's RM that would relate as well with the tweet in that time frame.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Isnt there anything against looping?
I am tired of the same bastards discussing the same issue and giving the same arguments and other people giving the same answers :)
You're right, we should argue about different topics.

Anyways, anyone think La+ is kind of a bitch?
Sure thing, bug rapist.
Your oshi would rape a beetle if she could
Huh huuuh welll clearly you care you faggоt since you keep talking about it you stoooooopid and why do you care about MY wallet !!!!!!! Hmppppfff anyways keep seething I HAVE THE DAKIMAKURA!!!!! Yamanba!!!!!!
silence Baguette Yamanba

The Rratarded Alt

Not dispelling the notion about Kronii and Sana's closness, but I am pretty sure the tweet you are referring to is related to Sally's wedding. Kronii had attended Sally's wedding in the same time-frame, and has consistently referred to Sally as a good friend. Sally had also gotten pregnant a few months after the wedding, and surprise surprise, Kronii is now an aunt. The tweet in my eyes reads more about the wedding, since I am unsure what happened with Sana's RM that would relate as well with the tweet in that time frame.

Ahh, Bae had liked the Tweet on her PL account, which is why I always assumed it was about Sana, but that would make more sense. With Namie it was mostly her tranisitoning into being a full-time artist mom.

Edit: words

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For all of your numberfagging purposes:
View attachment 61026
Link.
its probably not an exact or even fair comparison but Holostars lost its two larger members but debuted two gens to compensate and still grew that much huh, NijiEN lost two members too and debuted two gens within the year but it still stagnated
Im suprised HoloID had that decline though, i thought Kobo still carried

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

>Niji EN -35.63%
Ouch. Not unexpected though.
Totally because JP stopped watching them and nothing else. Fr fr believe us

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
its probably not an exact or even fair comparison but Holostars lost its two larger members but debuted two gens to compensate and still grew that much huh, NijiEN lost two members too and debuted two gens within the year but it still stagnated
Im suprised HoloID had that decline though, i thought Kobo still carried
For StarsEN, it's because they were comparing between 2023 and 2022, keep in mind Tempus VG debuted at the beginning of 2023.

For HoloID, probably because they didn't debut any new gen, plus some of the members starting to stream less. HoloEN would have definitely see a reduction if Advent had not debut.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Ahh, Bae had liked the Tweet on her PL account, which is why I always assumed it was about Sana, but that would almost make sense.
Interesting thing I noted was Bae has liked some tweets from Dott in the past.

For example this tweet in the summer of 2020 (if you have a twitter account: click three dots, and view post analytics, then select likes, you can see vkoz is like 15-20 down):

full-time artist mom.
Sana was pregnant? Vesper?:inahungryl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Kinda curious what caused HoloID to drop.

Also, Sakana's favorite 🐒 has returned from the jungle.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
>Niji EN -35.63%
Ouch. Not unexpected though.
Gotta pump that number (down?) by having another big En graduate in 2024

Kinda curious what caused HoloID to drop.
Based totally on my feelings with no research. Iofi rarely streams, Reine seems to drop/stagnant, and Moona didn't stream for a month and bit due to her dad dying and moving with her mom, she now sporadically streams and at a different time than she did before.

Shiori just said she'd never get a Prince Albert piercing fyi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom