"You know what they say, you know, uh, my name is next to the gamer word, like the the gamer word, in the dictionary"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
While the looping is still on-going, allow me to just say one thing. It feels like Gura has been completely out-of-commission since her last stream, at least before that she showed signs of interacting behind the scene (like her appearing in collabs, recording for Ina's 3D, etc). But throughout the month of December we have Kiara talking about being ghosted and now we're unsure if she will even appear in the Myth collab in like 2 days.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa's currently deciding what to do for stream tonight, so be sure to vote if you want to watch when it goes live:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lmfao she saw people saying the last one looked abit phallic

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Im talking out of my ass right now but i always felt like Sana was more comfortable fucking around with Kronii which could mean they were pretty close behind the scene. Just a feeling though
Kronii openly said that she was closest to Sana, so yeah. She also commented a few months post-graduation on her Dottovuu account about how happy she was for her.

Kronii is really the only CouncilRyS member active on her PL account on Twitter, though. They still interact a decent amount on Twitter, too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Might be late but a story in a few tweets

I love this dork

It reminds me of novelites tho

1704333661042.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I pray to god for two things:
1) that there wont be any gyra streams after this for another year
2) that nolan skips every single one of them

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

foto-no-exif-91.jpg

Bae organized the first full 15 person HoloEN cover song with her 1 Mil Yen!

It isn't done yet, but it is coming. Been working on it for 6 months.

Edit: Coming out on January 6th. What a patriot.

Last edited:

akaaoi

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
foto-no-exif-91.jpg

Oh speaking of goombus she's here

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
"It took me 6 months"

That was probably mostly from trying to get Gura to reply.
*queue the angery chumbuds for 4 more pages*

akaaoi

It makes me realise why everyone who participated were so appreciative of Axel for those 7-8 person collab songs he does. Apparently the art for 15 members and mixing them into the song was enough to blow Bae's million yen prize.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
foto-no-exif-91.jpg

Jesus shes been working on it since Advent debuted then?
Id say considering recent events she should be wary to have all the right perms so management doesn't immediately private the cover but then i remembered she doesn't work for a black company

The Rratarded Alt

It makes me realise why everyone who participated were so appreciative of Axel for those 7-8 person collab songs he does. Apparently the art for 15 members and mixing them into the song was enough to blow Bae's million yen prize.
To be fair, she is right about this art. The art is pretty fucking amazing and it is all original designs she worked closely with the artists to make.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Last time I called a 3D woman F A T, I got a week ban, and got yelled at by several parties.
So before I say anything I need reassurance this woman isnt in @The Proctor 's grooming list.
She's a whoretuber so yeah, she's not on the femboy's list. Go ham on calling her slurs.

Gosegu mention!! She's a member of ISEGYE IDOL, one of the top vtuber groups in Korea. I believe all six of them have 300k+ on both Twitch and YT and really helped kickstart vtubing in Korea (mostly because they were put together by a really big streamer named woowakgood)- at least as far as I remember lol.
I really like Gosegu's voice so a singing collab of some kind would be incredible

And ISEGYE IDOL's debut RE:WIND, the song is just kinda okay, but I really like the chorus.

I might try to post about KR chuubas here if there's any interest- the scene has grown quite a bit since the death of Nijisanji KR LMAO
[/SPOILER]

Oh great, another dog eater in the forums I mean, cool brah. Just keep us updated on the happenings there. KR is an untapped market and it is Idol-centric. I'm particularly curious on how vtubing would be accepted there.

Might be late but a story in a few tweets

I love this dork

LOL she just un-Jew'd the mascot.

Circumcised

Uncircumcised

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cutest rigger plays that personality game, contemplates making 20 models by next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom