"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm sure Gura will come back if enough of you buy memberships.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bae learned about a cover another chuuba did of her song "Drown". She spent five minutes in silence just listening to the whole thing and was smiling the whole time. She was so flattered.
:sanasmile:

The cover in question:

I really love when smaller chuubas do covers not of vocaloid or regular utaite songs but other Vtubers
It feels really special and just immediately tells me that they are in it for the vtubing and not just grifters

kind of relevant to what weve been discussing about el menhera gatito

:holohag:MAGIC:hololove:

Finally

And right just after FUWAMOCO did a homage too:sanasmile:

Something still tugs my heartstrings when I listen to this song

Imagine what could've been if she was still around to have a bunch of kouhais who admire her post myth
I am happy she seems much more relaxed and nonchalant about referencing Coco now
In all honesty, I do still wish she was in Holo, because its a damn shame Promise and Advent will never get to know her
Nerissa and Coco sure would have bonded over being panty-less

Kinda like how Isegye Idol has dominated the Korean market because of a general lack of big foreign agencies there. In general it's good that there's local agencies for smaller markets, prevents the big players from monopolizing the entire thing and keeps them on their toes.

I remember seeing a tweet saying Gosegu asked and got perm for the collab, if that's true then the ball is on Hololive's court. I hope it happens and fast. This year really needs a cute wholesome event, no matter the size.
Kiara and Gosegu are in talks in DMs at least
Just the other day Gosegu apparently sent Kiara a very sweet wall of text during the stream
Also, Gosegu and her company and staff are currently helping Kiara setting up her 14k X-sense suit
Apparently nobody else in Holo has one, so management help is very limited because they don't know the tech X-sense has and Ame is also helping her but she also doesn't have an X-sense so she too is mostly just doing guesswork

But Gosegus company seems familiar with them, so they are now helping Kiara instead
So I am pretty sure it will still take a bit, but I am betting on a VR Karaoke collab with Gosegu soonTM

I might try to post about KR chuubas here if there's any interest- the scene has grown quite a bit since the death of Nijisanji KR LMAO
Absolutely, please do! Its interesting to see what's going on in places I don't really look into very often
Also teach me who is that cute genmate of Gosegu is that has a Hamburger on her head

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not telling people how to spend their money, I'm telling Cover not to collect. Gura isn't a charity ran by Cover Corp
AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE C-COVER SAMA PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY WALLET! PREASE NO! I AM A MAN-CHILD AND CAN'T STOP DONATINGGGGG!
Please show me a company on this green earth that would say no to people just throwing money at them for no reason.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Dizzmaxing on the airwaves.

Coni Handcam

honestly just let it be. If Chumkeks are still dumb enough to be paying for literally nothing, that's on them.
:botanshrug:
At this point financially supporting gura is a retard tax and stealing money from tards is based, I hope she never returns.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE C-COVER SAMA PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY WALLET! PREASE NO! I AM A MAN-CHILD AND CAN'T STOP DONATINGGGGG!
Please show me a company on this green earth that would say no to people just throwing money at them for no reason.
I don't care?

They can but that doesn't mean they should.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Ina, IryS, Ame and Kronii's Lethal Company collab soon.

don't know if kronii will have a POV and I don't blame her since she may have barely been sleeping going by dott's tweets. and I think there's a Kaela, Anya and Kronii Lethal Company collab tomorrow too.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Guess it's not the best time to say I'm receiving my Gura merch tomorrow :gurafinger:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Isnt there anything against looping?
I am tired of the same bastards discussing the same issue and giving the same arguments and other people giving the same answers :)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Woman moments of 2023:
  • She accompanied Gura on a date with Okayu as a TL, and ever since that she was kind of jealous of the unconditional love Gura gets from Okayu and others. Okayu wanted to be Guras friend, without even understanding her, simply because Gura is cute.
People like Okayu are the reason of why Gura can get away with everything
She doesnt care that Gura speaks another language and that she doesnt stream; neither she would problaby stop liking her even if she heards all of the loops: Japs just love her because she is cute and nothing else

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
thanks, it reminded me of the good ol days when Nolan was still around. The nostalgia hits hard :yagoocry:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Guess it's not the best time to say I'm receiving my Gura merch tomorrow :gurafinger:

I'll be honest, Sana's RM strong and consistent friendship with Dott is a surprise. I hadn't really given much attention beforehand, but were they always this close, or did they become closer after Holo?

roktofferson

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'll be honest, Sana's RM strong and consistent friendship with Dott is a surprise. I hadn't really given much attention beforehand, but were they always this close, or did they become closer after Holo?
Im talking out of my ass right now but i always felt like Sana was more comfortable fucking around with Kronii which could mean they were pretty close behind the scene. Just a feeling though

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Might be late but a story in a few tweets

I love this dork

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Elegant Tako

Elegant Comet

Murder La-Lion

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
considering how happy they are to self sabotage.

Ninjisanji EA Blizzard Marvel DC BBC shall i go on?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Isnt there anything against looping?
I am tired of the same bastards discussing the same issue and giving the same arguments and other people giving the same answers :)
IDK if it is retarded, but I just like cracking jokes at the chumbuds' expense if I think of a shitty joke I find amusing. I don't see much point in getting worked up over Gura's absence from streaming at this point. Whether for real health reasons or something else, this has been the clear new norm for a while now.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
People get awfully heated over the goyslop of vtubing that is gawr gura

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
IDK if it is retarded, but I just like cracking jokes at the chumbuds' expense if I think of a shitty joke I find amusing. I don't see much point in getting worked up over Gura's absence from streaming at this point. Whether for real health reasons or something else, this has been the clear new norm for a while now.
sorry for two posts to close together.

But I agree with Rrat here I don't care if no one else finds me funny shitty jokes are their own reward.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Nah Jokes are fine but i am pretty sure the last few pages are an argument that doesnt add anything new to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom