"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

You alright over there, @superduper?

Lord Umbra

It's her birthday. She's doing a donothon.

fortnitesmasherX

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pretty good read on the early days of EN VTubing and a trip down memory lane for boomers of this fandom . Seeing some of the names mentioned here takes me back.

Cool writeup tbh, I wish we had a big archive place with writeups of vtuber history and industry commentary, like some kind of encyclopedia or documentary.

has the same energy as

Limkin

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Peo is doing an English stream and just got bombed with 200 gift supas

EDIT: she changed it from English only, that sneaky fairy. Way to make a fool out of me Peo! :pikaufuk:

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I probably said it before. But kanauru is a fucking legend and he keeps proving it. This is the type of things that makes me enjoy vtubers that much.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ApPretty good read on the early days of EN VTubing and a trip down memory lane for boomers of this fandom . Seeing some of the names mentioned here takes me back.

Damn that's a good read and a nostalgic one at that

Seeing the name of moe,earth-chan and Sally of all people takes you back to the times of late 2018-early 2019 along with some unpleasant names because for all the faggotry and shit that piece of shit comdost did he is still one of the forerunners back then

As for Sally she had the edge of being bilingual that she easily penetrated both the JP market and the EN market because she's both an IRL idol and Sally is one of the more well known members of 22/7 and is a successful VA as well as someone who constantly had hit tweets(I probably have a folder of it somewhere) and 22/7 as a vtuber group paved way to the group having an actual anime but it's quite sad that 22/7 on the vtuber front is basically abandoned since it's quite a while since I saw Sally do a Sakura content along with the other members over the years

Good read:shubaIapprob:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone was watching Pippa play 2hu

Archive

Last edited:

frz

its still weird to see Natsumi Moe in Hololive
It doesnt feel real
Tbf Natsumi Moe/Shiori herself doesn't feel it either :smugrys:.
She has like 1? entire non-advent collab (joined some open VR with mori/fauna though) after 6 months.
Her content stands out like a sore thumb compared to the entire company. :ponrys:.
She regularly uploads stream highlights just like she did as Moe. She picks the most boomer of shit for her watchalongs (literally black and white movies)
She streams games once a week. People said she'd not stand out in phase but I don't think phase girls does 1 game stream a week despite filling their entire week with streams either. (Tbf hats off to her streaming everyday excluding the breaks)
The most holo thing she did was learning to speak some japanese and got a music cover out. But she had done those as Moe. :smugselen:. And I guess she ate some bugs.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
image.png

She used her shadow clone jutsu

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is Imperium Project the new Phase Connect?

Not sure what exactly you mean by it but from what I can tell it's just a two-talent thing with both talents being managed by a guy who's married to one of them. Both talents claim to be "indie" and don't use the Imperium tag on their Twitter profiles. So it's probably something in between an indie group and a very tiny proper agency.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She has like 1? entire non-advent collab (joined some open VR with mori/fauna though) after 6 months.
Her content stands out like a sore thumb compared to the entire company. :ponrys:.
She regularly uploads stream highlights just like she did as Moe. She picks the most boomer of shit for her watchalongs (literally black and white movies)
She streams games once a week. People said she'd not stand out in phase but I don't think phase girls does 1 game stream a week despite filling their entire week with streams either. (Tbf hats off to her streaming everyday excluding the breaks)
The most holo thing she did was learning to speak some japanese and got a music cover out. But she had done those as Moe. :smugselen:. And I guess she ate some bugs.
I think it's good that she's different and does what she wants to do, not every chuuba has to have mass appeal. Moe seems like she went through a lot of shit in the past and is years into this career, I think she has the right to take it easy in Holo as a retirement (until she gets canned for being ultra yabai).

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It's cos she's MID!!!

Iofi got NTR'D by Risu.

Coyote going gaga over the twin doggos.

Rock being a kusogaki in Lethal Company.

THE LEGEND making Miguel Gato say his name.

Speaking of Miguel... We are entering her whoretuber arc.

Bae still on the Yakuza grind

And the world's first virtual Tart or a VTart.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom