"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No Hexa stream today, she's recharging her batteries, so let her rest - and hopefully she'll get her PC components soon

Hexa LOVE

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
All the best girls wear ties. :kroheart:

l-intro-1670415047.webp

Hakui_Koyori_Portrait.webp
Aki_Rosenthal_Portrait.webp
6gonuecvufq91.jpg

Takane_Lui_Portrait.webp

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm morbidly interested in reading the history.
I want a detailed play by play of exactly how after "Menace leaked blah blah" it is determined that it is Menace and not Sei (or whoever, the dating underaged kiki groomer mod.) This sticks out like a big plot hole in the story, like how is it more believable that Menace has Kiki nudes then the guy who was dating kiki? How am I to believe Menace has more motive to do this stuff then Sei?
:magnino:

Lord Umbra

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want a detailed play by play of exactly how after "Menace leaked blah blah" it is determined that it is Menace and not Sei (or whoever, the dating underaged kiki groomer mod. This stick out like a big plot whole in the story, like how is it more believable that Menace has Kiki nudes then the guy who was dating kiki? How am I to believe Menace has ore motive to do this stuff then Sei?
:magnino:
We are gonna need full autistic dossiers only at the end of the day to find out that it was all made up

I'm late to all the speculation about New Years cuz I was trying to be minimally online while with friends.

It was not my house, but a friends. I did however end up driving and housing half of the party guests (our friend group flew/drove in from different states), as well as buying all of the alcohol. There was some interpersonal stuff that had me really agitated and upset before the party, and then I spent a pretty large chunk of the night essentially mothering people who had gotten too drunk. I was stone cold sober for most of it, and pretty upset that I wasn't able to enjoy myself a ton and felt expected to just take care of everyone else instead.
You know for a second I thought that this was in reply to the Cyberlive stuff and I was like "Jesus how far does this shit go" only to realize that Naganon was posting tweets earlier so it must be related to that

midori

the green thing
I'm late to all the speculation about New Years cuz I was trying to be minimally online while with friends.

It was not my house, but a friends. I did however end up driving and housing half of the party guests (our friend group flew/drove in from different states), as well as buying all of the alcohol. There was some interpersonal stuff that had me really agitated and upset before the party, and then I spent a pretty large chunk of the night essentially mothering people who had gotten too drunk. I was stone cold sober for most of it, and pretty upset that I wasn't able to enjoy myself a ton and felt expected to just take care of everyone else instead.

TL;DR Felt invisible and unappreciated after doing most of the work

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Korean cringekino today. image from vt
1704233559914.png

edit:

Last edited:

Tubedude

Ah the curse of being the sober person in a room full of drunks. Sometimes can be fun watching people do dumb drunk things, but can also feel like being responsible for multiple very large children that you are trying to keep from doing stupid things that will ultimately hurt themselves, especially in the wind down phase.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Is it possible for you to let them know how you feel? Communication is key in situations like this - but at the same time, I don't know the full story, so I can only give encouragement. If it's not possible to let them know, do what you can to rest or relax, or whatever you need to do to decompress.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Korean cringekino today. image from vt
1704233559914.png

Oh god, "Grand..." They're gonna play Fate Grand/Order and check out the new years shit and GSSR. :calidrinking:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bronze

All the best girls wear ties. :kroheart:

l-intro-1670415047.webp

Hakui_Koyori_Portrait.webp
Aki_Rosenthal_Portrait.webp
6gonuecvufq91.jpg

Takane_Lui_Portrait.webp
Correct. And she was skeptical of having tie as merch. 50 dollar sounds too expensive though
Chisaka_Airi_-_Icon.jpg

That sounds like a bad time yeah. Hopefully you were able to make up for that by having fun rest of the 4 days with them. Thankfully none of my friends like getting drunk so we always have a great time, if we get together at all. E:Although one of my friends did mix some drinks and ended up in ER once :SelenHAHAhere:

Dizzy'll do a Q&A this weekend. For anyone who want to participate here is the maro

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
This. My girlfriend switch from english to indo on the fly and I just tune out because I know some people do it (especially latinos) but fucking hell, you said half the sentence in english STAY IN ENGLISH.
That happens if you only discuse certain concepts in on language, so if you then talk about that topic you will have active remeber to stay in the other language.

Art
D&D
Dragon and Dogs

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sleepy live at an unusual time

Damn. Shes been online for a long-ass time. Had almost 1k CCV too when I checked.

Yoki's sadposting. It's a thread

Archive

Bruh. This sucks. From what I remember Yoki had been somewhat inactive after the Cyberlive thing went up in flames. Not sure if they applied for Idol or not with the others.

Everytime i see Yoki i keep thinking about how her rigger showcasing how expressive her model was got semi viral with around 100k+ likes while almost everything from her account is about on par with the average twitter chuuba
Shes fine honestly she feels a bit like Tsunderia to me that whenever they got a big boost for something they failed to then capitalize on it. I honestly think she needs a manager or something and if she wants to grow she will have to start dedicating way more time to streaming and using the right channels to promote herself.

Hexa and Lia are bonding:

Tards of a feather...

The sadgirl posting and crying won't fix the problem. Tell your friends to not behave like retards and let them know next time that its not your responsibility to baby everyone else. You will need to grow some proverbial balls or they will do the same shit again and it might not be intentional but you not letting them know will mean (in their eyes) that you are ok with it.

SomeRando

Welp, there goes the entire Phase talent pool

He should be fine; The Philippines and US still have plenty of mentally damaged women. He just has to hope his warehouse autism isn't considered a mental illness. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

Almost time for another Runie Ruseday!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No Hexa stream today, she's recharging her batteries, so let her rest - and hopefully she'll get her PC components soon

Hexa LOVE

Time to backseat green woman in choosing pc parts because is incredible how many vtubers are technologically illiterate, is the tool of their work and 90% dont know how to use it

Top Bottom