"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
I believe this stream has been scheduled for literal months if not a year+ so I'll be super interested to see if it actually happens.
I kinda hope it does, because I feel like it'll be a mess LMAO
I hope it does as well. I can only imagine the aftermath.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back. Further context, Cyberlive ex-owner Sato had her boyfriend in his 20s sugar daddy her a whole ass VTuber company while she, 16-17, ran it-- horribly. Pretty sure their breakup led the companies destruction alongside the talent-fueds happening behind the scenes.

Imo, Cyberlive always felt like some weird elaborate way to get the corpo boost for her own channel. My theory backed by the fact that after their first generations success, she threw a big promotional campaign for her own solo debut within the company. It was fucking strange.

Holy based

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I hope it does as well. I can only imagine the aftermath.
dada7f6c09bae96c9b782c536b04ebcf.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isa is playing hades

again

in 2024 after playing it so much last year

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
On the subject of women on Hades binges, one is letting her snake stream today:

1704233328830.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Fuck, I should have been watching the thread closer, now I have to watch a vod and can't backseat another bird woman like some kind of ornithological hyperfixated fag.

Damn I can't believe Calli is going to graduate to spare Irys, Flare and Watame from being the ones to bite the bullet.

I'm just going to cut here and say that the leaker's claim at this point regarding Selen would need to have been clairvoyant unless there's a deeper underlying reason that Selen would have quit. With what's going on now it seems really clear cut but also not something someone could have predicted as a sure thing unless there's something more. While it's possible it may have been in the cards, this current situation is some insanely fortuitous timing for lining up with the claims.
The leaker is actually the manager who killed this MV. They had to wait for it to be released before the could crush Selen's spirit enough to make the rest be true.

Bronze

Damn, maybe all the doomposters have a point. If we're doing reboots after barely 4 years of Vtubing's mainstream success... so when is Tsunderia coming back?
We already have Tsunderia at home

Here's an eimi art

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
rin cancelled her noun stream

I hope the adjective stream is still a go. If anything, a good preparation for the phrasal verb stream.

Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back. Further context, Cyberlive ex-owner Sato had her boyfriend in his 20s sugar daddy her a whole ass VTuber company while she, 16-17, ran it-- horribly. Pretty sure their breakup led the companies destruction alongside the talent-fueds happening behind the scenes.

Imo, Cyberlive always felt like some weird elaborate way to get the corpo boost for her own channel. My theory backed by the fact that after their first generations success, she threw a big promotional campaign for her own solo debut within the company. It was fucking strange.

Edit:
Been informed it was scheduled a long time ago, so we will see if she actually does anything.

I've never desired a full-fledged rundown drama video ala SunnyV2 more than for the whole Cyberlive affair.

Tubedude

Edit:
Been informed it was scheduled a long time ago, so we will see if she actually does anything.

So Cyberlive was owned/managed by a teenage girl? Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder it became a shitshow. I know of the resulting drama surrounding Lumi and the mean girls squad, but is there a proper write up on the whole timeline of events for Cyberlive? I'm morbidly interested in reading the history.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That one is not new, the original tweet was made at september 2023. Even spawned some fanart based from it.

And to be fair, the idea of casual mumei casually toting some high-grade firearms just looks funny.

I just want to know where you can get a pair Chucks for only $20. I haven't seen them sold for that price since the early 90s.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni spent four hours of today trying to get her PC free from the lean dimension
Screenshot_20240102_174335_Twitch.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If anything I don't thinkg Atlus is through with milking persona 4 and 5 dry. Still waiting for Persona the Flamethrower and Persona the Lunchbox.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do women even wear ties? Apart from egirl shit like cosplay I mean.
There are two types of clothes, female only and unisex. Women can wear business suits and a tie and look quite nice doing it.

I don't see Lia wearing a tie though, it's very different to her preferred clothing style.

Bronze

Kaya from Kawaii is collabing with Yae and Maeve. They are chatting

Ensok

Early Adopter
There are two types of clothes, female only and unisex. Women can wear business suits and a tie and look quite nice doing it.

I don't see Lia wearing a tie though, it's very different to her preferred clothing style.
She's going to choke herself with it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is a bit under the weather but shall stream nonetheless :sanasmile:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom