"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Any VR Chat chuubas open to being groomed by a black twitch manlet who probably has more than a couple skeletons in his closet?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Any VR Chat chuubas open to being groomed by a black twitch manlet who probably has more than a couple skeletons in his closet?

Come on now, it's completely unreasonable and bigoted to act as if his race plays any part in his grooming escapades. It's not like he's doing drive-bys! :thatsracist:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
More streams starting in 10 mins from this post:
Hina goes pew pew.

Fuck, I should have been watching the thread closer, now I have to watch a vod and can't backseat another bird woman like some kind of ornithological hyperfixated fag.

23 seconds to m/m:

Fingers crossed it won't hit Irys or Flare.

Damn I can't believe Calli is going to graduate to spare Irys, Flare and Watame from being the ones to bite the bullet.

My outlook on Selen:

So far, Selen has not said anything about returning to streaming, meaning she's still recovering from whatever happened last month. I'm willing to bet she's going to ride out the rest of her contract before abandoning ship.

Since Obsydia debuted in July, I'm going to assume that, if she indeed graduates, she graduates a couple of months before that month (around March-April), based on the prior graduations of Mysta (4 months before Luxiem debut month) and Nina (3 months before Ethyria debut month). The /vt/ leak from last year stated that Selen would graduate sometime in late winter, winter ending in March. While the leaker ended up being wrong about Shu, they may in fact still be right about her.

I'm just going to cut here and say that the leaker's claim at this point regarding Selen would need to have been clairvoyant unless there's a deeper underlying reason that Selen would have quit. With what's going on now it seems really clear cut but also not something someone could have predicted as a sure thing unless there's something more. While it's possible it may have been in the cards, this current situation is some insanely fortuitous timing for lining up with the claims.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

This tarbaby doesn't need vtubers, he needs a job

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I hope Count Dankula trains that dog to say the funny words and does the funny salute.

Awoogers

thanks bear for reminding me that this fucking banger existed

i fucking love yuuri

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Warframe

Miyo planning 2024 goals

Muyu love

Michi love ^_^

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

Bronze

Day 9 of christmas is ALiAS chibis with winter outfits

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Reiny just started stream.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back. Further context, Cyberlive ex-owner Sato had her boyfriend in his 20s sugar daddy her a whole ass VTuber company while she, 16-17, ran it-- horribly. Pretty sure their breakup led the companies destruction alongside the talent-fueds happening behind the scenes.

Imo, Cyberlive always felt like some weird elaborate way to get the corpo boost for her own channel. My theory backed by the fact that after their first generations success, she threw a big promotional campaign for her own solo debut within the company. It was fucking strange.

Edit:
Been informed it was scheduled a long time ago, so we will see if she actually does anything.

Last edited:

Koops

Fuck, I should have been watching the thread closer, now I have to watch a vod and can't backseat another bird woman like some kind of ornithological hyperfixated fag.

Damn I can't believe Calli is going to graduate to spare Irys, Flare and Watame from being the ones to bite the bullet.

I'm just going to cut here and say that the leaker's claim at this point regarding Selen would need to have been clairvoyant unless there's a deeper underlying reason that Selen would have quit. With what's going on now it seems really clear cut but also not something someone could have predicted as a sure thing unless there's something more. While it's possible it may have been in the cards, this current situation is some insanely fortuitous timing for lining up with the claims.
TBF it's not hard for someone on the outside to see Selen get fucked over by management any number of times and state she's going to quit.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back. Further context, Cyberlive ex-owner Sato had her boyfriend in his 20s sugar daddy her a whole ass VTuber company while she, 16-17, ran it-- horribly. Pretty sure their breakup led the companies destruction alongside the talent-fueds happening behind the scenes.

Imo, Cyberlive always felt like some weird elaborate way to get the corpo boost for her own channel. My theory backed by the fact that after their first generations success, she threw a big promotional campaign for her own solo debut within the company. It was fucking strange.

Damn, maybe all the doomposters have a point. If we're doing reboots after barely 4 years of Vtubing's mainstream success... so when is Tsunderia coming back?

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back.
I believe this stream has been scheduled for literal months if not a year+ so I'll be super interested to see if it actually happens.
I kinda hope it does, because I feel like it'll be a mess LMAO

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Damn, maybe all the doomposters have a point. If we're doing reboots after barely 4 years of Vtubing's mainstream success... so when is Tsunderia coming back?
The company isn't returning. Just the girl who "ran" Cyberlive.

ogey_rrat

ogey

I remember finding and posting that waiting room during one of the Cyberlive drama sagas on here ages ago. Guess today's the day we finally find out what she's been up to.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom