"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Oh, God.

Edit: Imagine if one of them was planning on graduating and did this just to fuck with people, though.

I'm sorry flare but you've had a good run. IRyS is great and Watame is so precious I might be unable to watch Hololive ever again if she goes.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'm sorry flare but you've had a good run. IRyS is great and Watame is so precious I might be unable to watch Hololive ever again if she goes.
Maybe the ones to graduate this time will be the viewers.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Day 2 of the 5th year of Hideo Kojima new reign and we have a company exploding and the dread that Calli is going to curse someone to graduation again, just great

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
You're gonna make @God's Strongest Mozumite cry mate

But now that I think about it, has Flare done anything significant last year solo-wise? I know shiranui kensetsu did extremely great last year but I just wanted to know what other things she did since no one talks about her much here

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche continues her FFVIII adventures

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ew, why is Pippa always retweeting furry vermintide?

Wait, that's a furry degen site, Pippa why are you... nevermind... I don't wanna know...
she literally used to be one and probably has a few friends who are why is this shocking. Do your Reps.
This. My girlfriend switch from english to indo on the fly and I just tune out because I know some people do it (especially latinos) but fucking hell, you said half the sentence in english STAY IN ENGLISH.
a consequence of having two first languages or two second launguages depending how you count.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PekoWick

But now that I think about it, has Flare done anything significant last year solo-wise? I know shiranui kensetsu did extremely great last year but I just wanted to know what other things she did since no one talks about her much here
-She plays a lot of splatoon
-Delayed birthday 3D live and since she can't use hololive 3D studio at that time she use the VARK one
-She finally reach 1M subs this year
-Successful held her anniversary 3D live

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Roca looks so sad. I hope she finds happiness soon.

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Guess it depends on your definition of significant. She finally reached 1 mil subs. She pushed herself music-wise and released a full album after barely having any original songs. Had 2 successful 3D lives (even though one got delayed for a few months). Started to open up more and get closer to people like IRyS and Ina. You already mentioned ShiraKen but I imagine she has more investment in it than the others since she's the leader and they've been a huge success. I'd say it was a great year for her.

frz

All memes aside that collab has an autist fully translate the whole 2 hours 23 minutes on holodex so check it out if you have nothing to watch today. All of the ones I wanted to watch didn't have one :shiinastare:
So was kanada's totsumachi
Koyori's also doing a 24hour stream to celebrate the earthquake and there seems to be autists translating it too

Last edited:

Awoogers

Horo7618

No one in particular
Sheep singing soon:

(sorry it's going to be vertical...)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I can't believe Kronii murdered her old manager. :BijouBijou:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I Passed out LOL

This vtuber that lives in the prefecture where eartquakes happened suffered a lot :(

If you are feeling generous maybe Oren can turn tragedy into opportunity.
Donate
Channel
Twitter
An ominous New Years prediction
Screenshot-20240102-113821-X.jpg

As for the VC allegations, only Sandy knows but dogs in strollers...
20240102-113926.jpg

She lives in Uchinada Town, less then 100km from the epicenter. I would have thought the damage would be worse honestly.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
This may be a stupid question but do you guys think that the medleys are fully animated or is there some mocap involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom