"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
To add the list doesn't reflect the recent jump in ccv for phase. I was waiting till a month after debut to take a definitive stance to see if the debut buff wore off, but it seems that Gen 3 debuts actually increased everyone's CCV. Every phase talent except the JP's can now get 1k ccv without raids, though the JP talents have reserved a buff as well.
I'm with you on that, given it's a full-year chart for 2023. I'm not so sure what the full year chart even says. On the other hand the 1-month can be easily biased by events. The best chart /#/ produces is probably the 90-day ones but they aren't typically available in this format.

The monthly chart better shows the Phase incline and also a big boost to HoloEN as a whole. Also badly misses Mysta.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kson's younger sister, the once hard-partying, smoking-like-chimney-passing-out-at-Ksons-apartment chick, is just a menace to society. (And Kson's not much better)

Jesus I thought that was Ole tit monster herself Kronii of the two Koreas

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post Rin status

Starting strong and starting dandori

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think most people go into vtubing to ESCAPE politics? So maybe it will bring in an influx of viewers instead.
Big :optimistic: here. VTubing's too entwined in normie circles this time around, so we're gonna be seeing more speds getting angry that big VTubers aren't using their platforms to disavow whoever the right-wing boogeyman is this time around.

This just released and it is REALLY fucking good, goddamn.

It really sounds like she's finding her groove, this is a really good cover. I've got Joan Jett vibes from Roca for a while and this just cements it further.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara finishes Mario Odyssey

:BijouBijou:

:medsmoremeds:Meds. :medsmoremeds:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bibi makes another interesting discovery

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It really sounds like she's finding her groove, this is a really good cover. I've got Joan Jett vibes from Roca for a while and this just cements it further.
Don't know if it was a donothon goal or not but she mentioned getting lessons to learn how to safely growl and scream while singing. So the metalbros might catch a break.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi mutes a Sneeze still cute even muted

braindoko

Algortythm project has a page on wiki They are a thai agency and have a lot of talents. The gen Dacapo is in is really successful for whatever reason. At the end of their debut month, they were all over 100k, which Dacapo reached in 18 days.

The Box doesn't have a wiki page, but they have 2 talents. Lily Linglan has 165k and Margaret North has nearly 84k subs. It seems they might be 2 of the 3 talents graduated from Taiwanese Cloud Horizon last year.

Interesting, so this is the agency Shino Layla joined after getting doxed by Wactor. She’s Eileennoir there

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
What a way to start the year. A VTuber likely killed themselves after being exposed for a whole list of things. A lot of context is lacking since the person this VTuber was quoting has now deleted the posts back from early December that provided additional info.

1704141023879.png + 1704141068072.png + 1704141097047.png = 1704141121626.png

QUIK MATHS

fortnitesmasherX

speds getting angry that big VTubers aren't using their platforms to disavow whoever the right-wing boogeyman is this time around.
If I tune into a Gura stream and see Trump 2024 banners in the background, I'll renew my membership.

You had a membership? Cringe, explains a lot.

Don't pretend that you didn't have one too.

Koops

If I tune into a Gura stream and see Trump 2024 banners in the background, I'll renew my membership.
You had a membership? Cringe, explains a lot.
Edit: shit better had been a gifted one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You had a [Gura] membership? Cringe, explains a lot.
Edit: shit better had been a gifted one.
You should support your favourite streamer so they can produce more content.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

This just released and it is REALLY fucking good, goddamn.

>Keep you in the dark, You know they all pretend
>What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender What if I say I will never surrender?

....the lyrics of this cover are strangely on the nose for Idol's recent news and sad Girling from the other talents.
rocacheer.png
10/10 cover! And congratulations on Roca's successful Donothon, it was a really great time :hololove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Big :optimistic: here. VTubing's too entwined in normie circles this time around, so we're gonna be seeing more speds getting angry that big VTubers aren't using their platforms to disavow whoever the right-wing boogeyman is this time around.
Eh, I'm a nip corpo GOD, so idgaf about what westoid indies and small corpos get up to and how badly they want to set themselves on fire over elections in freedomland. The nips may have a lot of flaws but banning politics of any kind is one of their winning policies.

Tubedude

Bronze

Welp, there goes her Twitch account. Was she mainly a Twitch streamer or a youtube streamer?
I think she was simulcasting. She's live on youtube for 3 hours, and has lots of vods there.

Muyu is fortune telling. She'll be a bit late it seems.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I guess the one benefit of CA going, the US will be destroyed losing a major source of its revenue and trade center.

Las Vegas would make a perfectly fine port city.

To add the list doesn't reflect the recent jump in ccv for phase. I was waiting till a month after debut to take a definitive stance to see if the debut buff wore off, but it seems that Gen 3 debuts actually increased everyone's CCV. Every phase talent except the JP's can now get 1k ccv without raids, though the JP talents have reserved a buff as well.

I'm convinced at this point the Phase bump isn't just a debut buff from Gen3. It's too big and it's lasted too long. Maybe it's an algorithm shift, maybe Fishman has stepped up advertising and us smartasses with ad blockers aren't seeing it, who knows, but there's something bigger going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom