"I'm die. Thank you fow-evah"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This year is the Year of the Dragon in Eastern culture.I have a feeling she'll be back......

Seriously, what if CoCo did return, for example as a member of Holoen Gen4 or Gen5, which doesn't seem to be subject to much controversy, or at most a nepotism label for Hololive.And there seems to be no rule against hiring the same actor over and over again.🤔

If she does get a chance to come back, it would be a great shot in the arm for Hololive English。

Its ironic that out of all people in this forum you are the one who thinks like that

SomeRando

Here are some Hexa 2.0 model previews from her stream last night that I was too dead to post.
mpc-hc64-cko-FMbv-PYL.png

mpc-hc64-Ch-CDXK0rb-L.png

mpc-hc64-NMCL2-P2-HEy.png

mpc-hc64-Zige7-Azxr4.png

mpc-hc64-pldg-Ac1-LPk.png

mpc-hc64-8at1-Xd-Jxwq.png

mpc-hc64-Y7j-Ujf-M0-Wa.png

Bonus alternative outfit based on this design:
mpc-hc64-Tq-Cc47aj7-S.png

That goddamn 6head, you can play tic tac toe there forever!

Lumi spending Strategy Sunday/New Years Eve playing HoI4. She's currently playing as Italy and invading Africa. She's Mussolumi.

She finished the tutorial and now her real plan begins, the German restoration of the Holy Roman Empire!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Will someone please get Marine some help before she mysteriously disappears due to a sudden hospitalization that Hololive will never adequately explain?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lumi spending Strategy Sunday/New Years Eve playing HoI4. She's currently playing as Italy and invading Africa. She's Mussolumi.

Lumi leading a dictatorship and invading Africa? Add it to her list of crimes.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is celebrating the new year with you guessed it a fucking tierlist of the fucking months

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

21 Minute "Clip" because high effort should be rewarded.

Hololive Middle Management: It actually does stuff.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
, what kinda injury do you think warrant a 72 hours off the phone
self check in at behavioral health. A person often hasn't done anything to themselves, they are just so stressed or having intrusive thoughts that they want to be safe.
I didn't even consider the lack of any extra bands,
There can also be charms clamped into the band, they would be on the other side at that angle.
And i hope that appreciation is shown with some positive changes in her bank balance.
E: Or something equivalent. Just not a pat on the back
Me too. She gets paid but I hope it's a lot. The real concern is her hurting herself by overworking as she's done a couple times last year. It's her choices and her career though, so I can just hope for the best.
Shiina:hololove:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It did?

Coni's doing a handcam stream

its very lazily done
Yeah when the incident first happened I admit I thought it was just her being less lewd than she'd led on and being embarrassed about it or something. But then I saw it posted elsewhere and I can see where the artist in her was just looking for a better presentation than a poorly animated mating press gif

Bronze

It will definitely be newsworthy if Kson or any other graduated talent returns to their corp. Don't think she will, but for others we will have to wait and see. Right now, even working talents don't return to stream :smugpipi:

Hina's last stream of 2023 is live

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It will definitely be newsworthy if Kson or any other graduated talent returns to their corp. Don't think she will, but for others we will have to wait and see. Right now, even working talents don't return to stream :smugpipi:

Hina's last stream of 2023 is live

god knows what kind of cream will the fandeads produce if ever some kind of demonic being descends to earth and causes el gatito menhera to be reborn on a new accursed shell

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah when the incident first happened I admit I thought it was just her being less lewd than she'd led on and being embarrassed about it or something. But then I saw it posted elsewhere and I can see where the artist in her was just looking for a better presentation than a poorly animated mating press gif
I think she wanted to commission another one but management went "oh...about that yeah um, no more r18... just leave it to me". If Shiina and Tenma didn't tweet about it they could have just said "oh that com didn't work out, but here's this cute art from Jelly's mama!". The big issue to me is that a manager couldn't be bothered to just make statement about it and leaves Shiina trying to explain it when she can't say much about it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i say my rendition is the superior and funnier one
I think she wanted to commission another one but management went "oh...about that yeah um, no more r18... just leave it to me". If Shiina and Tenma didn't tweet about it they could have just said "oh that com didn't work out, but here's this cute art from Jelly's mama!". The big issue to me is that a manager couldn't be bothered to just make statement about it and leaves Shiina trying to explain it when she can't say much about it.
i bet fish looked at it and went "wtf this looks like shit! I cant believe you paid money for this!"

Negzana

My new years resolution is to- oh fuck it. It's impossible. Like I can go one week without meming on Gura's lack of streams.

By the way, Kaela streamed more in December (Her dryest month at only 119 hours) than Gura the past 45 weeks (104 hours)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Bronze

Day 7 of Christmas with PC is their wishes for 2024

E:"Eliminate the world's sadness for Muyu" Me too, Dizzy, Me too :pippasadl:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Tubedude

Bibi New Year's stream. She got sick so an under the weather stream.

Edit: Stream over, ended relatively early since Bibi still sick, hope she gets better soon.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Furen and Hoshikawa finally uploaded their promised lotion battle.
A battle which only happened because Hoshikawa got Inui Toko to call her Sara and Furen wanting to beat her up because of that.
Someone made a translated video of this including all of the context (but honestly I'm just here for the lotion wrestling :irysisadork:)

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Hololive is bringing two New Year's collaborations with Honeywork, one is a Holoman cover album and one is an original album customized by Honeyworks for Hololive.
I personally prefer Holo's first album with Deco27

Top Bottom