"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This was posted 81 hours after the original tweet, assuming she slept for 8 to 9 hour before this update and that leaves us with Selen spending 72 hours at the hospital.

So my personal rrat still stands, she tried to kill herself in a very womanly way.
:cursedbae:

Vih

Doog
Navy Medic weighing in.

Just simple identification. No extra bands or colors. Some hospitals use a color system, like say pink bands for maternity ward, red for allergies, yellow for fall risk, and purple for DNR's.

White doesn't rule out psych-ward, but it also doesn't indicate anything special to us. Also as a reminder, in surgical wards, ICU, and any ward that would or could house patients with sensitive electronics (pace-makers), cellphones are banned, hospital policy depending. (Generally a pretty common one though.)
Something that I hadn't considered in my prior posts was stuff like fall risks, usually if you have one of those you are someone who for whatever reason, has problems with falling(anything from age to even stuff like gout).

I didn't even consider the lack of any extra bands, it's completely and likely that she took it off beforehand if she had one but(some are removed after you are discharged by the hospital but that's typically a case by case basis) would imply that it may not have been surgical or having impeded movement or balance etc.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's good to hear from her, but the circumstances, timing, and involvement of her parents are all still a bit concerning. But, I guess the most important thing is that she's doing okay now. I hope things start going better for her.

niggaphil

It's good to hear from her, but the circumstances, timing, and involvement of her parents are all still a bit concerning. But, I guess the most important thing is that she's doing okay now. I hope things start going better for her.
Not trying to shit Kurosanji at this moment, but arent they supposed to do some quick announcement when Selen get into hospital? Like due to unforseen accident, Selen will go on Hiatus until she is recovered.... This should be able to clear out most of the rrats immediately, instead of letting ppl speculate and shitpost. But they just tweet on raising merch price and some shit clips

Again, what do I know? :smugselen:

Edit: I don't want to give Holo another W, but i remembered Holo will at least tweet at their official acc to inform ppl that certain talents will go on hiatus due to specific reasons (Lamy, Shion)

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
*some* hospitals use color coded bands, yellow was risk of falling I believe? mostly used on elderly patients.
So this was probably not the case, unless Selen is secretly a 80 years old hag

Risk of falling down the stairs a second time if she doesn't get that $15k back ASAP.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
This was posted 81 hours after the original tweet, assuming she slept for 8 to 9 hour before this update and that leaves us with Selen spending 72 hours at the hospital.

So my personal rrat still stands, she tried to kill herself in a very womanly way.

Not sure about Canada, but 72 hour hold doesn't have to be attempted suicide, any self harm can do it. Back in highschool a classmate got dumped by his girlfriend, punched a mirror in the bathroom (multiple times), got sent to ER for cuts, and the Dr put him on psych hold.

Limkin

The real question is, when are we going to get an AO3 fanfic reading stream? There's enough Phase Connect content on there that you could even turn it into a collab stream and have multiple people to do the voice reading for a few shorter fics.
Or make them read the lewdest one and whoever gets the most embarrassed will do a punishment
Edit: I don't want to give Holo another W, but i remembered Holo will at least tweet at their official acc to inform ppl that certain talents will go on hiatus due to specific reasons (Lamy, Shion)
Holo will also lock you out of your accounts if they suspect you to be unreasonable about taking a break from streaming after diagnosis from a doctor. ID mentioned it in the past. Makes sense when you can't hire 10 new replacements if one of the members unalived herself after your management blunder

Last edited:

frz

Capture.jpg

It's always amusing to see corps trying so hard to "distinguish oneself"/not copying other that they ended up in weird as fuck position.
What the fuck is this 3->4 New Year Eve Special Program nijisanji :whatastory:, it's so fucking retarded it's funny
Are you gonna rename the company from nijisanji (2434) to nijijiji (2444) next year:SelenHAHAhere:
The hashtag works well but not the fucking full title

USS IOWA

Capture.jpg

It's always amusing to see corps trying so hard to "distinguish oneself"/not copying other that they ended up in weird as fuck position.
What the fuck is this 3->4 New Year Eve Special Program nijisanji :whatastory:, it's so fucking retarded it's funny
Are you gonna rename the company from nijisanji (2434) to nijijiji (2444) next year:SelenHAHAhere:
The hashtag work somewhat but not the fucking full title
It's actually gonna be Year 4 for our Lord and Savior Riku who will bless us to ride in his golden yatch on the way to the promise land.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
1 - 20 of 769 Works in Luxiem | Nijisanji EN 4th Wave

I do suppose there is some potential. Vox AO3 ASMR...

Is there a Chinese AO3 equivalent?
The Luxiem members' individual tags don't actually nest into that tag.
1 - 20 of 4,637 Works in Vox Akuma

Filter by traditional Chinese (中文-普通话 國語) and we get:
1 - 20 of 1,452 Works in Vox Akuma

I don't know whether a Chinese equivalent of AO3 would be more popular with Chinese, but even then there's plenty of material.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kayamori Emma with a new outfit and birthday celebration at 9PM JST.

EDIT: It's great.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona is singing.

Also the VCR GTA pizza gang is making pizza at the end of the year.

I think only Konkon Aria hasn't made one yet, only knew she put the Pineapple on Pizza game on wishlist.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Turns out it's not a ratt

:architect:Bros rejoice! It wasn't malnutrition, she is still your Goddess!!!

Not trying to shit Kurosanji at this moment, but arent they supposed to do some quick announcement when Selen get into hospital? Like due to unforseen accident, Selen will go on Hiatus until she is recovered.... This should be able to clear out most of the rrats immediately, instead of letting ppl speculate and shitpost. But they just tweet on raising merch price and some shit clips

Why would Kurosanji give attention to their slave talent when something happens to them? You're expecting something from a nìgger company?

Risk of falling down the stairs a second time if she doesn't get that $15k back ASAP.
I'm betting her parents pushed her down the stairs because she lost that $15k.

The Luxiem members' individual tags don't actually nest into that tag.

Filter by traditional Chinese (中文-普通话 國語) and we get:

I don't know whether a Chinese equivalent of AO3 would be more popular with Chinese, but even then there's plenty of material.
Le Retard de Vox Akuma.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's actually gonna be Year 4 for our Lord and Savior Riku who will bless us to ride in his golden yatch on the way to the promise land.

Tragic Vtuber news, a private yacht -- the TazUMI -- registered to the CEO of international entertainment company Anycolor, has reportedly been sunk off the Japanese coast by what officials are saying was an orchestrated attack by Atlanteans. A witness to the scene who has asked to remain anonymous, is reported as saying "Sooo... okay, liiiike, I was watching just from the shore and then I thought I saw like a blue shark girl and then BOOOOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SHE FUCKIN' BLEW UP HIS ENTIRE BOAT! I WAS LIKE 'WHOAAAAA', HAHAHAHA, 'I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. RIKU'S. FUCKING. DEAAAAAD.' HAHAHAHAHA, 'OH. MY. GOOOOOD!' :selenpointandlaugh:"

In lighter news, Hololive's own Gawr Gura has returned to streaming after an extended hiatus with no explanation other than "Had some ocean... stuff, to do".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well Marimari didn't get to playing OSRS, but she did end up looking for a prison penpal so she could use her stationary.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Well Marimari didn't get to playing OSRS, but she did end up looking for a prison penpal so she could use her stationary.
She rarely ever gets around playing the game, specially so MMOs.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

As said, honestly not too much of a rrat given her nasty history during Doki days.

Not always, only if someone is going on extended hiatus due to it and they make an official announcement.

soap suds

It really depends on how much the liver wants to share and how long they'll be gone. The only recent medical hiatus was Fulgur's, and he was gone a whole month with no tweet from Niji about it. He did get a main page announcement earlier this year though, so again it seems like it's a case by case thing.

Top Bottom