"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Im not a Murican but doesnt Mt Rushmore cointain 2 founding fathers of the country?
That already gets out of the question a lot of vtubers because there are few that you could consider the founders of modern vtubing(like the 4 kings)
All 4 are presidents. 2 are founding fathers (Washington and Jefferson), one is the guy who ended slavery (Lincoln), and the last is the one that started the dismantling of the monopolies and arguably our most memeable president (Teddy Roosevelt).

So 2 are founders of the nation, the other 2 are presidents that undertook great challenges to improve the country. I don't think Coco, Haachama, or rusty the rat are good comparisons.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Im not a Murican but doesnt Mt Rushmore cointain 2 founding fathers of the country?
That already gets out of the question a lot of vtubers because there are few that you could consider the founders of modern vtubing(like the 4 kings)
2 founding and 2 later ones. If you want to do the 4 kings it could work but eh like there is special significance to the ones on Mount Rushmore. Author of the Declaration of Independence, the First President then the later two Abe Lincoln (Civil War president who kept the union together) and Teddy Roosevelt who is there because he is really really popular I suppose.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

soap suds

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

frz

2 founding and 2 later ones. If you want to do the 4 kings it could work but eh like there is special significance to the ones on Mount Rushmore. Author of the Declaration of Independence, the First President then the later two Abe Lincoln (Civil War president who kept the union together) and Teddy Roosevelt who is there because he is really really popular I suppose.
Tbf Mount Rushmore is specifically American isn't it. Not like they put the Queen of England or Christopher Columbus or the first settler on it so Kizuna AI and JP-only vtuber is out.
Actual thing would be Kimino Miya Natsumi Moe Ironmouse and Gawr Gura because she was popular I suppose :nehgah:

Edit: just to be clear im not being serious im just pointing out the fallacy of using mount rushmoore for anything since even koe the american doesnt understand what it is.

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Found on /r/fightsticks
Link to post here
hf1nhekc9e9c1.jpg

PekoWick

I saw this on leddit too but didn't wanna sperg out about it without prompt. Honestly my choice would be Kizuna (for starting vtubing as we know it), Tsukino Mito (transition to live2d), Coco (Face of the 2020 boom) and begrudgingly ironmouse (as the face of EN vtubing, I would've used Gura if she wasn't a fucking failure at being the face of anything)
Hachaama is totally out of place there imo, no offense to any chammers fans but she isn't even the most remarkable talent in her gen (that's fubuki) and nowhere near the top in hololive, generally seems like an odd choice. And really, if you're making vtuber Mt. Rushmore then just use the 4 kings, nobody is going to try to argue that choice.
It's her opinion. Haachama is her oshi. Let her be.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mt Rushmore is 2 founding fathers.
-George Washington - founding father, first president and leader of the colonial army during our war for independence
-Thomas Jefferson- founding father, 3rd president, and wrote the Declaration of Independence
-Abraham Lincoln - president during the Civil War
-Theodore Roosevelt - president that dismantled monopolies, protected our nation's natural beauty, got us the Panama canal, and implemented the actually good regulations like food safety. Pretty much one of the most memorable presidents that worked to enhance the country for the betterment of the people and is everything Trump wishes he was.

All 4 were colossally important in the founding and development of our country

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eimi is in the middle of playing Little Witch Nobeta, her first souls-like game. She's also dodging everyone trying to make her say yabai things in superchats like Flop Peacock, Mike Hunt, etc, which is a pretty amusing sideshow to the stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Yellow woman huh? :smugina: Hina looks white and blond to me Shiina....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Yellow woman huh? :smugina: Hina looks white and blond to me Shiina....

People will try to tell you that this comment has nothing to do with Hina being a star woman who's younger and has better tits and ass than Shiina.

USS IOWA

Teddy was there because he participated in the Spanish-American War which gained Guantanamo Bay, The Philippines and various Pacific Islands from Spain. If I recall the founding fathers monument is for the presidents that both expand and preserve the Union.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot about the Panama Canal which became one of the reasons that the U.S. is the world economic powerhouse that it is today

Last edited:

niggaphil

It is less than 24 hours to reach 2024, and TVA autists discussing the American 4 founding fathers instead of vtubers.

I love you all, TVA autists :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the next post that explains mount rushmore in the exact same way the last 3 guys did get's clocked.This is a threat.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
the next post that explains mount rushmore in the exact same way the last 3 guys did get's clocked.This is a threat.
The Mount Rushmore National Memorial is a national memorial centered on a colossal sculpture carved into the granite face of Mount Rushmore (Lakota: Tȟuŋkášila Šákpe, or Six Grandfathers) in the Black Hills near Keystone, South Dakota, United States. Sculptor Gutzon Borglum designed the sculpture, called Shrine of Democracy, and oversaw the project's execution from 1927 to 1941 with the help of his son, Lincoln Borglum. The sculpture features the 60-foot-tall (18 m) heads of four United States presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln, chosen to represent the nation's birth, growth, development and preservation, respectively. Mount Rushmore attracts more than two million visitors annually to the memorial park which covers 1,278 acres (2.00 sq mi; 5.17 km2). The mountain's elevation is 5,725 feet (1,745 m) above sea level.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cope and seethe, Snow Mexican

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom