"F is for motherfucker"Hanamori Natsumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That is some advanced Jack-O pose.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love Advent collabing and streaming as much as they do. I wonder if there's more behind the scenes stuff at work to make sure they've all been really visible since debut.
Advent is the first true HoloEN wave, Myth was an experiment, Irys was a dumb idea they never put the necessary work into, Council was created by omegafaggot and mishandled (also would always be overshadowed by myth). Advent has more freedom and debuted in a Holo that is more confident with their overseas branches, not a holo that just became 10 times bigger, an industry leader, and is imploding on the weekly due to tons of growing pains.

frz

Lap Gaming :BijouBijou:
Also there are a lot of MOBAfriends in the Asylum TYA for your explanations :D

Btw do your job properly and make a donation to her about Vex, she's better than Vel'koz and is literally everything Lap+ hopes to be, an edgy chuunibyo hooded purple furry loli
I love Advent collabing and streaming as much as they do. I wonder if there's more behind the scenes stuff at work to make sure they've all been really visible since debut.
From all the crumbs that they trailed around, Shiori is the one arranging & tardwrangling them into doing the collabs. FWMC in particular forget shit alot due to how busy they are & biboo is the embodiment of procrastination. Just like Ame did with myth until Gura realized ghosting is an option.

Check out her behind-the-scene stream where she actually sounded like a human for once
She uses excel spreadsheets

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
well it also help that almost all their sempais are out of comission including the cashcow

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"It's super exciting. In fact, it's super duper exciting!"
WDSMBT?

View attachment 60675
You hear that folks?! If you don't support my oshi's like Chirami and Wemi, I'll put a curse on your oshi and make them say super duper. Your minds will forever be tainted by my existence if you do not comply. You have 30 days.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Vtubers and Lethal Company always makes for a good time

Koronesuki

X-Potato
So, I watched "In The Hole" on Twitch last night. Amazingly there were no ads (granted I wasn't watching live). Koe and Kson were great together, and there are so, so many random.txt quotes to mine here, if you want to use them. Loved that she and Koe gave a few wink-and-nods to her former Coco identity as well. Loved her telling the story of her sister running over an old guy during her driving exam (he's okay). If you have to suffer Twitch for one vod this year, this was it.

I already suffered Twitch once this year for Henya's debut stream. I had to know.

That was enough Twitch for me. I'll just watch the VOD or the highlights on YouTube, thanks.
Shadowrun is cyberpunk with actual magic.
But usually not on the same character, because cybernetics reduce your essence, which reduces your ability to use magic.

Not that Hexa shouldn't make a cyber witch model if she wants to make one. She should make whatever she likes, of course.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bae: I know what my answer is, but I wanna ask you guys, do you believe friendship between a man and woman can exist without having any form of romantic feelings?
Bae's chat: 99% yes

This is the first time I've felt sorry for nearly 5600 pitiful sad sacks, all at the same time.
Men and women can be just friends. As part of a bigger group of friends. If a guy and girl hang out one on one together, 99% of the time one or the other likely wants more than that. Bae definitely seems like the type of clueless girl that has broken the hearts of dudes she thought she was "just friends" with.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

That is a...hobby...

This crossover looks better than it should

bothyourhouses

Sooner or later, she's going to get a sponsorship with the Japanese Ministry of Education or the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum or something like that.
The glass "museum" is a pretty commercial operation, not a public museum. Still cool but it's more like getting a shout out from a shop or restaurant she mentioned than an actual government agency.
Have you heard of Shadowrun?
I know people like the idea of Shadowrun but it was honestly pretty bad every time my group tried it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
But usually not on the same character, because cybernetics reduce your essence, which reduces your ability to use magic.

Not that Hexa shouldn't make a cyber witch model if she wants to make one. She should make whatever she likes, of course.

Real magechads take the chrome. Beta cucks take Prototype Transhuman.

stassy

Kanata playing Needy Streamer Overdose with Polka and AZKi at 9PM JST.

Not sure how this will work but yandere AZKi is always welcome.

And 2 hours earlier she will stream as not Azki from her parents home and do her usual 2023 work recap using a list one of her dedicated fan compiled

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nice try Katta but I've moved on

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Koronesuki

X-Potato

This crossover looks better than it should

Mio cosplaying as Ryuuko is a little on the nose, don't you think?
I know people like the idea of Shadowrun but it was honestly pretty bad every time my group tried it.
The earlier editions were better than the current version, but it was never a simple ruleset. It definitely requires a degree of system mastery from the game master and maybe from the players as well.

stassy

Koe comment on the Asacoco fwmc tribute, even if you dislike the youtuber it has basic context infos about the original show and reminded me that it was originally done to morph yab into content.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

As long as you don't mind ponying up the trait points the downside to having cyberware on a mage (specifically adepts) is the optimal play. some of the essence costs are unequal and as long as your autistic enough to run the numbers (or google it) it's actually better to have some cyberware like for example I think the implant that gives you extra "turns" (Adrenaline pump????) is cheaper then the spell. I think Wired Reflexes was the same? been a while since i looked at the books so i could be misremembering but i know there were a handful. Keep in mind this is from one of the more sensible books that seems to have had playtesting done.

Catalyst seriously just sell ff your properties to people who can use them better stick to battletech which is much more simple to balance

Since i'm here might as well shill Lancer it's good play it commit warcrimes by breaking the known laws of the universe.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Btw do your job properly and make a donation to her about Vex, she's better than Vel'koz and is literally everything Lap+ hopes to be, an edgy chuunibyo hooded purple furry loli

From all the crumbs that they trailed around, Shiori is the one arranging & tardwrangling them into doing the collabs. FWMC in particular forget shit alot due to how busy they are & biboo is the embodiment of procrastination. Just like Ame did with myth until Gura realized ghosting is an option.

Check out her behind-the-scene stream where she actually sounded like a human for once
She uses excel spreadsheets

Well she made her choice
This guy it is
Good Night Mister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom