"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing

New Biboo song just dropped.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kind of relevant to what weve been discussing about el menhera gatito

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Awoogers

saya is reading a book titled i will forget this feeling someday by yoru sumino the author of i want to eat your pancreas

i need to read this

Last edited:

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

New Biboo song just dropped.

It's kinda funny how a bit after debut, Biboo said she wanted to make a meme as memorable as Fubuki Scatman or Korone English, but now we're at a point where almost everything she does ends up becoming a meme somehow.

Hell, her face alone is already on its way to becoming a classic :BijouBijou:
165752.png

Bronze

Tenma's live on twitch

Reina's listening music submitted by people

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think a couple autists did some math and the one holomem who overlapped the most wasnt an FPS addict but someone who just played apex casually like Mio or Suisei
>Suisei
:fubukiyabai!:
Yeah Suisei could've definitely destroyed Rushia if she wanted, the sheer murderous aura would've been enough to kill her.
Ah i kept getting distracted by asamoco and mococo is selling heroine ....
image.png
Don't you mean... Peroine?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So, I watched "In The Hole" on Twitch last night. Amazingly there were no ads (granted I wasn't watching live). Koe and Kson were great together, and there are so, so many random.txt quotes to mine here, if you want to use them. Loved that she and Koe gave a few wink-and-nods to her former Coco identity as well. Loved her telling the story of her sister running over an old guy during her driving exam (he's okay). If you have to suffer Twitch for one vod this year, this was it.

Limkin

At this point, I hope she fades away into obscurity. She'll sabotage herself soon enough, anyway, and get kicked out of Voice Ore, too.
Just wait for the reception of this new "anime" she is voice acting. With uncensored version and additional voice drama being sold separately. How many "mushrooms" she will want to eat, while slurping excitedly from how tasty they are is probably a massive factor in her future developing menhera episodes. Either it will be nothing and fans will flame her on twitter relentlessly for not delivering fanservice they expected when paying for it, or a lot and she will be demoted to a regular whore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Peo is doing an endurance stream, nonstop MInecraft until she hits 40k subs. Won't you help out and subscribe to this cute girl?

1703875165979.png

giphy.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So, I watched "In The Hole" on Twitch last night. Amazingly there were no ads (granted I wasn't watching live). Koe and Kson were great together, and there are so, so many random.txt quotes to mine here, if you want to use them. Loved that she and Koe gave a few wink-and-nods to her former Coco identity as well. Loved her telling the story of her sister running over an old guy during her driving exam (he's okay). If you have to suffer Twitch for one vod this year, this was it.

3 hours of koefatcient slobbering over the putrid reincarnated corpse of his oshi? Yeah no thanks I'm good.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
3 hours of koefatcient slobbering over the putrid reincarnated corpse of his oshi? Yeah no thanks I'm good.
That's literally most vtuber enjoyers though.

Bronze

Panko'll play Huniepop in 15 min

Reina's outfit is revealed and Holy :MozumiPichi:
Screenshot-2023-12-29-213137.jpg
She also streamed her song, which will premier after the stream

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Live! AsaMoco Live News, 12/29

• Starting soon scene includes the animation of Mococo shaking the alarm clock
  • BGM is the same (for the main part of the show, no Okite!)
  • Meme and real news
  • Expert F (shadowy silhouette)
  • Addressing a rrat
  • Language class
  • Recorded skits
  • Drugs, Powdered Pero
  • Chat reading
  • Happy 4th Anniversary

It was a nice homage. And, as per my suggestion, included the commercials and language lesson.

That's literally most vtuber enjoyers though.
Most don't get a personal invite to go fishing with them in Japan, though.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I doubt it's gonna take that long, given how much she's been venting on Alts. She's ready to blow. I just wonder how the casuals are gonna take it, as her, problems are relatively underground to everyone who didn't know her before her debut.
I hope shes getting therapy and some of her gen mates or co-workers are reaching out. Girl seems like she's 1 bad news away from backflipping.

May as well just post them all.

Happy to see more collabs, only wish it wasnt over fucking Lethal Company.

This is nice.

It was cute as hell. Koe's girlfriend wanting to see her reaction to her gunpla was really nice. That girl is going to be on cloud 9. Expect her ass to go back to doing more gunpla now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm kind of torn on this. I do think vtubers who have no interest in humouring GFE/unicorn audiences would have a much more pleasant experience as a public figure if they filter those kind of people out early on, so the individuals who think the streamer is a whore for having a normal romantic relationship can seethe out of the way in containment on nyfco and /vt/ rather than be the cause of a civil war within their active fanbase.

However, I do think it's perfectly respectable to not want to bring irl relationships into their vtuber activities, as there are plenty of genuine reasons to keep it under their hat beyond just cynically pandering for donations. There's the privacy concern in that even the slightest little drops of information they spill about their significant other will be another lead people can use to find them, but it'd also be breaking character in a way that would hurt the stream experience for certain kinds of kayfabe-heavy vtubers. Pretty much any fantasy/chuuni lore becomes less believable if they randomly drop that they have a serious ongoing relationship in there.
I think if you're Vtubing as a character/persona then less personal information is better. If you're more a woman using an avatar then it's still a problematic thing to share relationship info: what if you fight or break up? Do you want chat to keep making fun comments or spamming emotes about your funny BF during a time like that? Do you want to have to get into that and ask them to stop or explain why BF won't be brought up again? At the least, unless your relationships are going to be a big part of you content and appeal, it's better to just leave them out.

If you are a normal female Vtuber, your relationships are NOT going to be an appeal. You choose an avatar that is attractive to men, you use a cute voice that men like, your audience is mostly men so why share things that are unattractive to men? You know men often lose interest in women who are in relationships. You know many men instinctively won't spend money on a woman in a relationship. Sure there could be female centric Vtubers who talk about their woman's life, including relationships, for content, but that's not the normal female vtubers we have now and would be going after another audience.

As for just informing viewers you have a relationship to get rid of unicorns..... I don't think most Vtubers actually want to do that. Nobody wants to say "I want all the viewers and donos! All of them!" but for many smaller Vtubers.... they wan't it. Likewise many Vtubers doing GFE don't want to call themselves GFE, they're just trying to be appealing and competitive and that's how it ends up. So if big CCV Vtubers (who will be less effected) start normalizing relationship info, it hurts smaller ones by making the perception that this info should be shared.

TLDR: Small Vtuber-keep Mouth Shut take all the money, Big Vtuber- Piss of the Unicorns if you want, they'll dump you and anti you eventually anyways.
Clip Tax!:menhera: Remi gets a couple fun submissions to her Christmas Meal review!

Top Bottom