"Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was."The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Live! AsaMoco Live News, 12/29

• Starting soon scene includes the animation of Mococo shaking the alarm clock
  • BGM is the same
  • Meme and real news

"It's super exciting. In fact, it's super duper exciting!"
WDSMBT?

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

• BGM is the same
  • Meme and real news

and the ads are on point too

god i love this so fucking much

frz

But I am mostly shocked that Bae never spent upwards of 10$k, let alone 3$k on an MV, considering she released this:

This piece of art is an 8 minute long, fully animated MV, I was sure it would cost at least a car
The animation doesn't have super fluid motions or sakuga or anything like that, but it's not a slideshow either. And I would be surprised if Alice Magic rates are low
Also I love this cover to bits, one of my favourite covers in all of HoloPro

Idk where he gets those estimates from, but bae estimate that a fully animated 2D video would be 4-5 million yen 28,360-35,450$, marine spent 9-10 times more than that on her crap.
That video you linked shouldnt cost that much though, it has like 1 minute of solid animation and the rest at the beginning is just still shot + barely anything moving. I'd guesstimate 14k
Kanaru's video would cost much less than a fully 2D, but the issue is price also varies depends on how rushed the project is, the faster you want it out the more money you have to pay him so any quotation is usually inaccurate.

also in clip in a very normal bae fashion she messed up the english and called it 500 million
Edit: I remember seeing Moona having a woman moment on stream saying only EN & JP can afford animated music video.

Ah i kept getting distracted by asamoco and mococo is selling heroine ....
image.png

What is this then???

Woman has woman moment, which doesn't need to obey the laws of fact, logic or physics:smugpipi:
Can't find the clip anymore, but that High Tide music video was animated by 2 malaysians, maybe she meant she can't get actual professional ones, maybe she meant she can't make more of them, who knows. I didn't give much shit when i watched that.
btw she said high tide cost 4000$ (just the song) and yet hololive covered all of it. Hololive gives out budget for originals apparently.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

• BGM is the same
  • Meme and real news

Please Mococo, give us an EN equivalent to Kanata hanging herself.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Edit: I remember seeing Moona having a woman moment on stream saying only EN & JP can afford animated music video.
What is this then???

Bronze

Reina's new outfit reveal is in 30 min. She's been hyping it up for quite some time. The outfit's silhouette looks pretty good too.

Spectra's monetization celebration stream is also in 30 min.

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
look at this hag

Those virtual cars had no chance when the trifecta of asian, woman, and hag was behind the wheel of a bus

Awoogers

looks like hyde took asamoco well

god its such a great gift to close off the year

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's school outfit got updated with new hairstyles and a new pair of glasses:irysthumbsupl:
8289555.jpg
image-46.png

image-39.png

639q6qhu.jpg

And she announced her 4th anniversary live! It'll be next week on 1/3, 20:00 JST.
image-48.png

Honestly I didn't think it was happening this year. Her solo live happened already, she's busy running the Mario Kart tournament and she's been having nasal/throat problems for a while now. But I'm glad she decided to go for it. The artist is the same as her previous lives where she sang Hololive original songs in duets, so she might be doing that again. She also teased that the J has a special meaning.

Today was her last stream of the year so she took the chance to reflect a bit. She's accomplished a lot this year with the CR Cup win, VCR GTA, various covers/events, her album and her solo live. She said she appreciates her community for always letting her go at her own pace without complaining and saying stuff like "why don't you stream more?"

Even when she tweets about playing games offline or not wanting to stream, it's all warm-hearted replies and support. When she goes through her menhera moments and gets really down, reading her youtube chat or twitter replies and seeing all the love always helps her feel a bit better. She wants to keep going and figure out her goals for next year while maintaining the flow she's most comfortable with.

Happy (almost) 4 years of Towa love :sanasmile:

Awoogers

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
looks like hyde took asamoco well

god its such a great gift to close off the year

Oh no, he's relapsing!

Edit: OH NO, GO BACK GO BACK

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Towa's school outfit got updated with new hairstyles and a new pair of glasses:irysthumbsupl:
8289555.jpg
image-46.png

image-39.png

639q6qhu.jpg

And she announced her 4th anniversary live! It'll be next week on 1/3, 20:00 JST.
image-48.png

Honestly I didn't think it was happening this year. Her solo live happened already, she's busy running the Mario Kart tournament and she's been having nasal/throat problems for a while now. But I'm glad she decided to go for it. The artist is the same as her previous lives where she sang Hololive original songs in duets, so she might be doing that again. She also teased that the J has a special meaning.

Today was her last stream of the year so she took the chance to reflect a bit. She's accomplished a lot this year with the CR Cup win, VCR GTA, various covers/events, her album and her solo live. She said she appreciates her community for always letting her go at her own pace without complaining and saying stuff like "why don't you stream more?"

Even when she tweets about playing games offline or not wanting to stream, it's all warm-hearted replies and support. When she goes through her menhera moments and gets really down, reading her youtube chat or twitter replies and seeing all the love always helps her feel a bit better. She wants to keep going and figure out her goals for next year while maintaining the flow she's most comfortable with.

Happy (almost) 4 years of Towa love :sanasmile:

I now understand why Lap loves Towa sama so much :)

Awoogers

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kanaru's video would cost much less than a fully 2D, but the issue is price also varies depends on how rushed the project is, the faster you want it out the more money you have to pay him so any quotation is usually inaccurate.
Kiara was saying about 5k for a Kanauru vid. I don't recall exactly where. He's also completely swamped and has been for months.

The cheapest alternative is always commissioning an artist for 2-3 pieces and getting a lyrics video made on top of that, which was implied to be less than Kanauru.

Bronze

I've forgotten to post Saya's stream

Kiara's also continuing Super Mario Odyssey

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Zen deleted a tweet back in June about friendships not happening no matter how hard you try(I dont remember the exact tweet, you guys might have it archived). I assumed it was about Nazuna because back then it seems Zen really was trying to collab with her and there was no issue with other girls that i was aware. They played MC after that for a short while though.
Now that i think about it, even the house she built with zen was away from Vshojo house. Everyone else lived in the vicinity if not directly in the building.
Going off memory, but yeah, even early on when Nazuna was active and on the shared MC server she seemed to spend most of her time doing her own thing rather than interacting or networking with the other talents. There's not even the excuse of male on stream in most of those cases either.
And there's plenty of evidence to how much Henya was looking forward to a potential collab like translating the server to be bilingual for her others have already discussed. Nazuna just isn't a reliable narrator here especially vs Henya, and if it is true I wouldn't put it past her to have done something stupid like try to collab as Mikeneko.
Really, I just hope Henya doesn't take it too personally.

Mikeneko its really fucking stupid but even she is able to see there its a fucking man with TTS in that Minecraft Server
Funnily enough, Zentreya is one of the few Nazuna did actually interact with. Even raided Zen.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
There's not even the excuse of male on stream in most of those cases either.
Mikeneko its really fucking stupid but even she is able to see there its a fucking man with TTS in that Minecraft Server

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

I love them so much

Man I miss the old AsaCoco days before it got rather stale and unwatchable. Thanks for bringing back memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom