"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Streamers publicly dating each other rarely ends well, VTuber or not. Fans get obsessively weird both for and against relationships. Shipping is just as awful and toxic as the unicorn equivilent. Also, revealing they are in a relationship with another person, streamer or not, is one thing, but turning your channel into a couples channel is another. I'd drop any streamer that made that kind of change to their channel.

Veibae is also a bad example. She is in with the OTK crew, so she traded one fanbase for another, and leeches off her BF, sodapoppin.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What about Silver and Veibae? How are their numbers impacted after leaving Vshojo?
Vei has dipped a couple thousand but is still averaging like ~5k after May 23. Her BF is Sodapoppin though, so there's plenty of leeching going on.
Silver kinda maybe a little? Or maybe not? Her numbers are weird kind of like @Gluten Paladin mentioned. They fluctuate a bit but are sticking around that 2-3k mark she seems to be stuck at forever.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Streamers publicly dating each other rarely ends well, VTuber or not. Fans get obsessively weird both for and against relationships. Shipping is just as awful and toxic as the unicorn equivilent. Also, revealing they are in a relationship with another person, streamer or not, is one thing, but turning your channel into a couples channel is another. I'd drop any streamer that made that kind of change to their channel.

Veibae is also a bad example. She is in with the OTK crew, so she traded one fanbase for another, and leeches off her BF, sodapoppin.
She down 3k ccv from last year, so it's not as bad a comparison as you might think. I would argue that the biggest reason she didn't fall off as hard as the cat was because of Otk.
Vei has dipped a couple thousand but is still averaging like ~5k. Her BF is Sodapoppin though, so there's plenty of leeching going on.
Silver kinda maybe a little? Or maybe not? Her numbers are weird kind of like @Gluten Paladin mentioned. They fluctuate a bit but are sticking around that 2-3k mark she seems to be stuck at forever.
My guess for that was she prioritizes a lot of her time on cam sites, so she's not as dedicated to Twitch as the others, though given everything, I wouldn't call her career in decline like the other 2 as she is stable.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Purin's alt just posted something like "next chapter of life feels like a void of nothingness" then the account disappeared.
I saw this too, but didn't think to get a screencap before refreshing the page. It was right next to this post on her Muyu account too, so she'd posted them back-to-back.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Serious response now: if I was a streamer, I wouldn't want to publicize a relationship if I had one. Would you want hundreds or thousands of people giving every single interaction with your boyfriend the meanest and most uncharitable interpretation possible, constantly saying they're not good enough for you, creating reams of rrats about the status of your relationship with them or any other male you've interacted with even once on Twitter, or saying that you should be with someone else instead? Far better to just not bring up relationships and dodge all of that crap entirely.

Streaming needs a thick skin and to know that a lot of the people you hear from in the audience should all be taken with a grain of salt, even those that are your fans. The detachment of the internet gives a lot of people the bravery to be complete schizoid motherfuckers without the fear of getting stomped out or openly shunned. Whether they hate you for some minor triviality or idolize you for some one-sided chemical imbalance on their part, I don't think you can ever be too taken in by an audience's thoughts towards you.

Practically however, as a solidly business oriented decision, keeping a relationship quiet and milking those people who are willing to open their wallets because they're delusional in believing they can buy the (cartoon?) girl's affections through memberships and streamlabs can be not-insubstantial pocket money. Their opinions might be worthless, but their money still has value. Keeping the dream alive has a price tag that they keep paying unironically. :smugselen:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Purin's alt just posted something like "next chapter of life feels like a void of nothingness" then the account disappeared.
Man... this girl needs some positivity in her life. I really hope joining Phase can bring her some happiness, or at least start some good things for her :pippasadl:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
To add to this, it's well known that open relationships kill channel growth for more parasocial YouTubers, especially vtubers. For example, look at what happened to The Pink Cat. She's got a million followers and can barely get 2k ccv now and is regularly beaten by vtubers she shit on like Pippa when they're online. Hell, she is so irrelevant nowadays. She is barely brought up anymore and has kind of just been forgotten outside all of the fucked shit she's done in the past.
Screenshot-2023-12-28-225414.png
The matter of the fact is most vtuber fans are not in a relationship and even of you're not a unicorn it's gonna sting abit to hear (Especially a woman) talk about how happy they are in a relationship while you are alone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Streaming needs a thick skin and to know that a lot of the people you hear from in the audience should all be taken with a grain of salt, even those that are your fans. The detachment of the internet gives a lot of people the bravery to be complete schizoid motherfuckers without the fear of getting stomped out or openly shunned. Whether they hate you for some minor triviality or idolize you for some one-sided chemical imbalance on their part, I don't think you can ever be too taken in by an audience's thoughts towards you.

Practically however, as a solidly business oriented decision, keeping a relationship quiet and milking those people who are willing to open their wallets because they're delusional in believing they can buy the (cartoon?) girl's affections through memberships and streamlabs can be not-insubstantial pocket money. Their opinions might be worthless, but their money still has value. Keeping the dream alive has a price tag that they keep paying unironically. :smugselen:
Why add all this extra drama of being a streamer in a visible relationship to your life when you'll get nothing out of it, and near-certainly even less than that from doing so?

PurinLove

Attachments

• censor.png
    censor.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 212

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have a phone screenshot of the twitter notification, it's better than literally nothing I guess View attachment 60662
It's wild to see how much her tweets vary in tone. Another one I can think of is Menace. It's like those are two down on their luck depressed girls.

Meanwhile you have like Pippa and Yuko who sound more or less the same on their two known ones and it's just like why.

Like with Purin, all the stories sound pretty horrible and like the Stinkneet stuff adds some context and gravity to some of the Muyu stuff. Maybe it's stuff that we shouldn't know I guess? I dunno, if she has been a straight shooter then life has delivered her a shit salad.

The matter of the fact is most vtuber fans are not in a relationship and even of you're not a unicorn it's gonna sting abit to hear (Especially a woman) talk about how happy they are in a relationship while you are alone
I think... I might have to agree with this hm. Like I don't even talk to people RL about this stuff and that might be why I suppose.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Rikotan currently live and talking about Comiket.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Paladin

I have a phone screenshot of the twitter notification, it's better than literally nothing I guess View attachment 60662
I feel so bad for that woman. What's worse is she has high kayfabe, so it's not like she is in a position to vent on stream about it like what some of the other talents do.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I feel so bad for that woman. What's worse is she has high kayfabe, so it's not like she is in a position to vent on stream about it like what some of the other talents do.
Give it 6 months we gonna have a pippa moment

Paladin

Give it 6 months we gonna have a pippa moment
I doubt it's gonna take that long, given how much she's been venting on Alts. She's ready to blow. I just wonder how the casuals are gonna take it, as her, problems are relatively underground to everyone who didn't know her before her debut.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

No Name

Anyone getting butthurt over their favorite streamer or online personality having found some sort of romantic connection to another person should be dragged to the nearest square and publically laughed at.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Anyone getting butthurt over their favorite streamer or online personality having found some sort of romantic connection to another person should be dragged to the nearest square and publically laughed at.
Which is why I said even "non" unicorns I don't mean getting angry or upset about it I mean, generally people just don't like being reminded they're alone.

Top Bottom