"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kiara finished her Advent calendar sockpuppet finale and it's happening in 10 minutes. She's been hyping it up in prechat for the last two hours so I expect some fun.

Gonna feature the actual voices of rhe EN girls. This will be the closest thing chumbuds have gotten to a stream from Gura that didn't involve shilling in months.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Gonna feature the actual voices of rhe EN girls. This will be the closest thing chumbuds have gotten to a stream from Gura that didn't involve shilling in months.
*Might be sampled for some of them rather than a recording. Or did that change since I last heard.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Dude, they can just VPN to Japan and buy it with an Amazon JP account. Or just fucking pirate it. All these subscription services have turned people retarded, I swear.

Edit: Oh, Mikey is finally gone from VS? Barely newsworthy, tbh. Surprised it didn't happen 6 months ago.
Now it's a Drifters watchalong. Gotta see how fast I can torrent that. Zoomers are retarded.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Since someone brought her up in the degeneracy thread recently, Mello is streaming some karaoke.

The Rratarded Alt

Now it's a Drifters watchalong. Gotta see how fast I can torrent that. Zoomers are retarded.
Genuinely annoyed. War in the Pocket is great and I was excited to see her reaction. Changing it 5 minutes before the stream starts is pretty WTF, too. Whatever this Drifters anime is, it looks painfully generic, too...

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Nasa is wasting no time in shedding her seisoness.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Genuinely annoyed. War in the Pocket is great and I was excited to see her reaction. Changing it 5 minutes before the stream starts is pretty WTF, too. Whatever this Drifters anime is, it looks painfully generic, too...
I watched one clip, looked like a slightly less goofy version of that one...Nobunaga/samurai anime with the guy who yells for like 5 minutes straight as he mows down millions of enemy soldiers. So, excessive stylized gore.
Also IRyS's chat right now, "Huh? Why was it changed? Oh well, I'm downloading Drifters right now but it's 8gb, not sure if I can make it in time!"
Guys,...JUST...BE...QUIET...!

Tubedude

This the Drifters where some god is plucking random historical figures that were generally viewed more negatively to be heroes in fantasy-world-land?

I remember watching like half of it, only somewhat interesting thing to it I remember is who they had as the big bad.
Big bad was isekai'd Jesus, who began to hate humanity for rejecting him.

The Rratarded Alt

This the drifters where some god is plucking random historical figures that were generally viewed more negatively to be heroes in fantasy-world-land?
No clue. Whatever the Drifters is that comes up when you Google it. She just said the name, nothing else.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thank you Vshojo this is what we needed: a more wealthy Mikeneko
Shes an idiot, but I can rest well knowing she doesnt donate to mermaids, so I think her getting richer is okay :)

roktofferson

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nasa is wasting no time in shedding her seisoness.

Too bad she doesn't realize just how crazy the rest of her company is because she can't speak English. She'll be stuck with the most seiso award until Phase debuts some more JP talents. :whatastory:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Too bad she doesn't realize just how crazy the rest of her company is because she can't speak English.
I'm pretty sure she knows.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara's sockpuppet theater was amazing.

Gura's only line was barking.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

Oh no... anyways.

This kind of further proves the rrat that they only wanted kson
Nah. They got Nazuna way after, pretty sure they just thought it would be a good opportunity to bring ex-Holo talents to get their reputation up.

Sawa Isa ghost hunting. It took 7 minutes for Isa to realise she was not streaming.

Holy shit, both of them couldn't get out of the fucking truck.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif
This is pretty great. Its like watching 2 toddlers tripping over and breaking everything.

This the Drifters where some god is plucking random historical figures that were generally viewed more negatively to be heroes in fantasy-world-land?

I remember watching like half of it, only somewhat interesting thing to it I remember is who they had as the big bad.
Big bad was isekai'd Jesus, who began to hate humanity for rejecting him.
Yup that one. I watched like 3 episodes. Its pretty shit. I wonder if she just didn't have perms for it or didn't manage to get them or some shit.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Three seconds of cat(?) noises! Thanks Kiara!!
Should have known better than to have real expectations from Gura.

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD. Mental Illness!
foto-no-exif-84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom