"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Bro, everyone has seen this coming from a mile away, though? Why are you retards even surprised? She has been bowed out of Nazuna for 6 months. The only shocking thing is that it didn't happen in July.
I always trusted Audi
I was waiting for the official confirmation so my oshi doesnt have to share a company with Froot anymore

Atlas

I know Nazuna is Mikeneko, but it's not like Mike isn't getting into drama too. Nazuna 's whole career feels like fumbling a golden goose
how one woman can stumble into so many golden opportunities and fuck up all of them will completely baffle me

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Came to check if there's been any updates on Selen and instead I read that Vshojo officially announces Michael Cat's resignation (from back in August I think). To think this cascade of failure got kicked off of an innocent in-game notification message.

Good luck to Michael, she's going to need it, as we all know she isn't of the "self learning" type of vtuber.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Would be fun seeing Ember with some of those mugs at the range. Make it an off-collab with Dizzy since Ember was the one to teach Dizzy how to shoot. I think Lumi also said Ember offered to take her shooting if she went to visit.
Get Purple Purin a plane ticket to the US and make it an off-collab with Purple Purin. Do it, Fishman. Make it happen.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Throwing money at Hampster Stream.

frz

Yep, it's no3 but can you elaborate why do you think it'll might tumbling down?
- They are spending money at an unreal rate, while their talents popularity doesn't really match it. Himehina/Vspo maybe the popular third but I doubt they are earning that much money on their own, while V4Mirai, globie are still very small.
- Entering a bunch of experimental markets that noone else in the industry went for and they plan to build a 3D studio and buy equipment for every single one including Europe, Thailand (and also NA & China), and honestly "strategic partner" kinda sound bullshit I think they plan to buy off Idol thinking that will open them to the jew market.
- Opening oversea offices first before feeling out the market, particularly that of Thailand. I dont think there's that much money to be made in Thailand, but I can be proven wrong. It really looks like they are spending money for the sake of spending money to impress investors (muh oversea expansion, look how big our audience) without any actual plan.
- They also plaster "metaverse" every fucking where on their website. If you needed anymore red flags.
Tl;dr they need to get as big as the current Hololive to justify their spending and the upkeep of all their current projects, if they don't it could be a mass collapse once investor lost hope in the project.
(Didn't confirm this but I heard they requires clipping channels to submit their income and potentially demanding revenue share, haven't employed it yet but it could kill their clipping scene)
Bro, everyone has seen this coming from a mile away, though? Why are you retards even surprised? She has been bowed out of Nazuna for well over 6 months. The only shocking thing is that it didn't happen in July, after she had already been shirking her VS appearances and responsibilities.
The shocking thing to me was she randomly decided to do a stream the other day after disappearing for 6 months, not on any special occasion, not even graduation announcement, just a fucking normal stream:whatastory:

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Sawa Isa ghost hunting. It took 7 minutes for Isa to realise she was not streaming.

Negzana

Lui is continuing her Dragon Quest VI let's play. I would say where she's at she has 3 more streams for it so I'd imagine she's finishing this in January. Around that time I would image she is preparing for Holofes so I assume her DQVII LP will start around late March. VII is a completely different beast. It's probably going to take ~12-13 parts for DQVI. I can fully imagine DQVII is like 20+ parts, maybe way more. She's probably spending most the year on VII/

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Sawa Isa ghost hunting. It took 7 minutes for Isa to realise she was not streaming.

Holy shit, both of them couldn't get out of the fucking truck.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
- They are spending money at an unreal rate, while their talents popularity doesn't really match it. Himehina/Vspo maybe the popular third but I doubt they are earning that much money on their own, while V4Mirai, globie are still very small.
- Entering a bunch of experimental markets that noone else in the industry went for and they plan to build a 3D studio and buy equipment for every single one including Europe, Thailand (and also NA & China), and honestly "strategic partner" kinda sound bullshit I think they plan to buy off Idol thinking that will open them to the jew market.
- Opening oversea offices first before feeling out the market, particularly that of Thailand. I dont think there's that much money to be made in Thailand, but I can be proven wrong. It really looks like they are spending money for the sake of spending money to impress investors (muh oversea expansion, look how big our audience) without any actual plan.
- They also plaster "metaverse" every fucking where on their website. If you needed anymore red flags.
Tl;dr they need to get as big as the current Hololive to justify their spending and the upkeep of all their current projects, if they don't it could be a mass collapse once investor lost hope in the project.
(Didn't confirm this but I heard they requires clipping channels to submit their income and potentially demanding revenue share, haven't employed it yet but it could kill their clipping scene)

The shocking thing to me was she randomly decided to do a stream the other day after disappearing for 6 months, not on any special occasion, not even graduation announcement, just a fucking normal stream:whatastory:

Maybe that stream reminded them they hadn't actually fired her yet?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

niggaphil

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Some funny Robe san and Lap clips from GTA VCR

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The way that is written, it certainly doesn't sound like they are going to miss her.
Just a shame they couldn't do the same to the two other problem kids....Hime for doing literally nothing of value whatsoever and Froot for, well....being Froot.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
In these trying times I offer as recompense this funny Nene.

Shigematsu

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Some funny Robe san and Lap clips from GTA VCR

Speaking of the GTA server, some of Aru's harem the Pizza shop's employees are playing Lethal Company later. Specifically, Aru, Ao, Reimu, and Meloco.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara finished her Advent calendar sockpuppet finale and it's happening in 10 minutes. She's been hyping it up in prechat for the last two hours so I expect some fun.

e: Also it's 5am in austria right now wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom