"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
VShojo JP problem wasn't sloppy seconds, their problem was they only had Kson & Nazuna and midway through they fell apart and doesnt want to interact with each other because one of them is a menhera, while the other one doesn't even seem interested in vtubing anymore and became a fleshstreamer, if they are actually serious about an expansion, they needed more actual vtubers.
Also Henya joined! She streams only in English!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Tubedude

I remember when Vshojo JP was starting up I was dreading them expanding into the JP sphere, but after a lot of time and changes I'm actually looking at it as a shame the JP branch is crumbling overall.

They shed 2 of their 3 more potentially trouble making talents, have been doing well for Henya and Matara at least (don't really know or care if things are going well for K9), and haven't had any big drama things for the company itself for months, any drama has just been Froot's own things, and even that is largely tangential since it's Aprimum, not Froot herself for the most part. There is the ever present thing of a guy being behind Zen, but meh, there's no "all troons are heckin' valid" messaging being pushed through that so I don't give a shit about that.

Edit: It was kinda obvious the Nazuna personality would either be retired or be on life support like Hime Hajime, just commenting on the overall state.

Last edited:

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
3. Fund raising, basically selling bridges to investors like Uber does.
If it's no.3, there is indeed a huge chance of it all tumbling down.
"We are pleased to announce the successful completion of our Series D Second Close funding round. With THIRD WAVE CORPORATION as the lead investor and additional fundraising courtesy of Sumisho Venture Partners, Inc., Yostar, Inc., REALITY, Inc., SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO.,LTD., and Shochiku Ventures, Inc., as well as the Shizuoka Bank, Ltd., the amount raised from the Series D round totals about 3.11 billion yen through the issuance of new shares to both existing and new investors, shares repurchase and a bank loan, bringing the cumulative amount to approximately 5.8 billion yen."

Yep, it's no3 but can you elaborate why do you think it'll might tumbling down?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wouldn't be worried about monopoly as of now, as we still have Cover corp and Blackonly. At best, they managed to become one of the big three. You only need to worry when they actually manage to buy both holo and niji

I'm going to continue to be concerned any time I see a group in any business field trying to rapidly consume as many assets and smaller groups as possible. If nine other people are all fine watching it happen, I'm going to be the tenth man. If Niji keeps taking Ls like the current Selen business and even worse possible in the future, who could know if Anycolor would be amenable to offloading their overseas branch to a new investor because them fuckin' gaijin and their unmanageable freedoms.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
No refunds @Latte'Ninba :whatastory:

I appreciate them being totally upfront with this. Also pretty ballsy of them to outright show how it was fucked up. A positive mark for Fishman.
Bro, I just closed it and now I have to go thru all the posts again. Fml.
I fucking hate rushia.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY
FUCK YES YES YES
@Autisticus RIP KING
FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED HIM AND HER

Tubedude

Bro, I just closed it and now I have to go thru all the posts again. Fml.
I fucking hate rushia.
Only one post seems to have mentioned Nazuna, and it was extra fluff to a Kson guess. I guess people were thinking Nazuna would stick around in early 2023.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Only one post seems to have mentioned Nazuna, and it was extra fluff to a Kson guess. I guess people were thinking Nazuna would stick around in early 2023.
Yeah, so far only @BlueSharkTV picked her, and I think this turn of events doesn't change the top 3 winners.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Fuck it, it's worth the L for the comedy factor alone. And I go down with the true homie @La+ de Central Norte.
I couldn't sink on a ship with a finer fellow :gurasemperfi:
I even predicted everything
But for the masive ignorants of this thread:
Coping with the idea that this kills her career is wrong
This only made her stronger: all of that money got used to fund Mikeneko with dozen of new models and now she got two for free by doing absolutely nothing(even a 3D ffs)
Now she still has 2 contracts with Pony and V-ore
God forsaken us for what is she going to get in 2024
Thank you Vshojo this is what we needed: a more wealthy Mikeneko :kroniibitchclap:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I love how short the statement is compared to the usual wall of text notices. Just further emphasises that nobody involved really gives a shit.
The Times New Roman plain black on white with no letterhead really sells it.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ohhh, I don't know anything about the content of the show, but I do know that it's not legally available online outside of Japan, because RETARDS are superchatting that directly to her:
image.png

image.png

Rick Selenti was even a cheapskate about it. 19.99? come on rich boy, you can do better than that.
"Hey IRyS, let's talk about piracy live on your stream!"
Dude, they can just VPN to Japan and buy it with an Amazon JP account. Or just fucking pirate it. All these subscription services have turned people retarded, I swear.

Edit: Oh, Mikey is finally gone from VS? Barely newsworthy, tbh. Surprised it didn't happen 6 months ago.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The way that is written, it certainly doesn't sound like they are going to miss her.
I mean dealing with all her shit is probably worse than froots so it's not surprising. Tbh if froot would get her mom to shut up about everything and quit with the stupid vague posting I feel like most of her antis would just move on outside of the occasional "where's the money froot?"

But then again maybe she thrives off the drama.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So how many more before we can demote VShojo from retirement home to a simple stepping stone?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Times New Roman plain black on white with no letterhead really sells it.
It's one step above a post-it with "Rushia quit. Gone to lunch, back later." scrawled in pencil, I'll give them that at least.

So how many more before we can demote VShojo from retirement home to a simple stepping stone?
I mean, this is just an inevitability with their looser contracts. Most corpos retain IP ownership specifically to prevent this kind of thing.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY
FUCK YES YES YES
@Autisticus RIP KING
FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED HIM AND HER

Bro, everyone has seen this coming from a mile away, though? Why are you retards even surprised? She has been bowed out of Nazuna for well over 6 months. The only shocking thing is that it didn't happen in July, after she had already been shirking her VS appearances and responsibilities.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's one step above a post-it with "Rushia quit. Gone to lunch, back later." scrawled in pencil, I'll give them that at least.

I mean, this is just an inevitability with their looser contracts. Most corpos retain IP ownership specifically to prevent this kind of thing.
In the utopian talent freedom world all corpos are simply karma farms for empowered wahmen to get simps fans and free assets.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So, I'm watching Killia and I had wondered if any of you have an oshi in a corpo, have you wondered what they'd be like as an indie? Just curious...

Oh here's the Killia stream I'm watching

We usually don't have to wonder. Most corpos have past indies we can look into like Clara (Rin) and I don't have wonder about Airi because she's in Phase Connect where degen shit is rampant and yet chooses to stay the only Seiso one (until Hina that is)

Corpos with unknown past lives are few and far between nowadays

Bug Eater

@kushami tasukaru
Another one for the collection (she cucks you out of the full sneeze though)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Give some to Ember too. I don't know if she deleted it but she used to have a tweet up with guns and possibly being at a firing range too.
Still up:

Archive

Would be fun seeing Ember with some of those mugs at the range. Make it an off-collab with Dizzy since Ember was the one to teach Dizzy how to shoot. I think Lumi also said Ember offered to take her shooting if she went to visit.

Slight numberfag moment:

Miran held a 50K endurance stream earlier. Didn't get to watch it because it was so early, but she indeed hit 50K:
Capture5.jpg

So congrats to her. She definitely deserves it. Easily one of my favorite vtuber musicians. Amazing singer and amazing violin player.

Patra has a guitar playing stream coming up in about five hours. I won't be up to catch it live because I have a couple hour drive coming up, but I know what I'll be listening to on that drive.
:BijouBijou:

And speaking of my favorite vtuber musicians, I listened to this on my drive. She used her 3D model for this one. Definitely a bit scuffed, but fun watching her model's hand movements and headbanging from time-to-time while shredding on her guitar. I didn't get to "watch" much of it because I was driving, so I'll have to put it on again at some point.

Played mostly the same songs as usual, which is fine. These are always fun streams, and once again, I still really like her cover of Holy Wars. However, one thing to note is that she's played Kurenai by X Japan on her guitar quite a few times in the past. This time, she recorded her vocals for it too, and it sounded great.

Definitely another great Patra guitar stream. I always love these.

Top Bottom