"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
hahahaha, oh hell no. Yuri was basically a mini-Rushia with her menhera. There's no way they'd take on the Real Thing.
Well, they DID hire Kana. If Fishman can wrangle her, he can wrangle anyone. Maybe.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

Even her MERCH is pon.

To be fair, Ponned merch may have better value than the actual merch, just like the money notes that printed wrongly :smugselen:

Meanwhile, someone described my Romanian wife love quest, with an actual burn :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
A couple of you voted for her in the Death Pool...
No refunds @Latte'Ninba :whatastory:

Even her MERCH is pon.

I appreciate them being totally upfront with this. Also pretty ballsy of them to outright show how it was fucked up. A positive mark for Fishman.

Punished Lurker

Gonna be honest even though she never streamed I thought she'd remain in Vshojo and be similar to Hime Hajime. Did anyone put her in the 2023 deadpool? If so, congratulations on your last second victory

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Miia is doing her partner anniversary celebration by the way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

roktofferson

would actually be an interesting stream to see Pippa shooting bad quality phase merch

Negzana

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

Kinda lost all sympathy or care for Michaelgator at this point. She's the kind of menhera sad girl that is just tiring. At least Shondo takes enough meds to not be totally self destructive and Dizzy has a self aware sense of humor about her menhera. God bless Kson's saviorfag heart for trying to save Rushineko, but it appears in vain

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

would actually be an interesting stream to see Pippa shooting bad quality phase merch

Give some to Ember too. I don't know if she deleted it but she used to have a tweet up with guns and possibly being at a firing range too.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
People have been expecting this since July since it was obvious they couldn't support her well due to the language barrier.
I dunno, they gave her an in-stream translator and they do have a Japanese branch of the company with dedicated managers. As well as Japanese speaking corpmates to talk and collab with, the Vshojo channel included her in their clip comps and so on. But you have to be willing to meet halfway on the topic and, so far as I saw, it seems like Rushia/Nazuna just wasn't willing to put in the effort and preferred to do her own thing.
Ah well, just another thing she's burned, can't say people didn't try for her though.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Mikeneko is just cuter then Nazuna, no reason to use Nazuna.
Yeah, I never really liked her Nazuna model. Her current pink Rushia model is better.

Horo7618

No one in particular
God bless Kson's saviorfag heart for trying to save Rushineko, but it appears in vain
I'm getting the sense that some people don't realize that she has a second, much more successful, incarnation as Mikeneko? This isn't any kind of disaster for her at all, she just signed some kind of music deal with Pony Canyon. She's basically just closing down an alt account that she's hardly been using.

Negzana

I'm getting the sense that some people don't realize that she has a second, much more successful, incarnation as Mikeneko? This isn't any kind of disaster for her at all, she just signed some kind of music deal with Pony Canyon. She's basically just closing down an alt account that she's hardly been using.
I know Nazuna is Mikeneko, but it's not like Mike isn't getting into drama too. Nazuna 's whole career feels like fumbling a golden goose

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RiverBear

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

to be fair that Voice Ore thing is doing things for her, so she might just be focusing on her VA work from now on

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

frz

See: Embracer Group when it comes to video games. I get the exact same vibes.

They bought out tons of studios and IPs to try and grow their brand and then completely floundered. Closed down most of the studios down not long after, laid off most of the staff at the remaining ones. I forget how many studios they had at their peak but they're down to 12 now.
Anyone here who actually from JP/can read JP tell me where brave group is bringing all this money from. They are throwing in insane money that is no where near recoupable in a foreseeable future, which here is the case?
1. Money laundering
2. Rich oil prince
3. Fund raising, basically selling bridges to investors like Uber does.
If it's no.3, there is indeed a huge chance of it all tumbling down.
Pretty much. Either they snap up a ton of resources to try to pad their portfolio, they fail at the business and fall apart, or even worse they manage to succeed in their amassing of resources and stabilize to begin forming a monopoly and everyone else suffers for it. Since if one entity controls all of something with no competition, why would they ever seek to actually improve for the better afterwards?
I wouldn't be worried about monopoly as of now, as we still have Cover corp and Blackonly. At best, they managed to become one of the big three. You only need to worry when they actually manage to buy both holo and niji
In Japan, 2 years, although as others have said just because the NDA expired doesn't necessarily mean people will talk.
Also just because NDA expired doesnt stop corpo from threatening to sue you ass for defamation anyway. Even more so the austistic japanese people.
It is kinda hard to see how they intend to grow the branch considering they rely on sloppy seconds, Mirai Akari ended up with Sony Music and Uto joined the same place as Mikeneko. I guess Delu would have a chance to get in now that Nazuna is gone, but she seems happy doing her own thing (same goes for all the ex-Niji JP graduates).
VShojo JP problem wasn't sloppy seconds, their problem was they only had Kson & Nazuna and midway through they fell apart and doesnt want to interact with each other because one of them is a menhera, while the other one doesn't even seem interested in vtubing anymore and became a fleshstreamer, if they are actually serious about an expansion, they needed more actual vtubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom