"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
See: Embracer Group when it comes to video games. I get the exact same vibes.

They bought out tons of studios and IPs to try and grow their brand and then completely floundered. Closed down most of the studios down not long later, laid off most of the staff at the remaining ones.

Pretty much. Either they snap up a ton of resources to try to pad their portfolio, they fail at the business and fall apart, or even worse they manage to succeed in their amassing of resources and stabilize to begin forming a monopoly and everyone else suffers for it. Since if one entity controls all of something with no competition, why would they ever seek to actually improve for the better afterwards? They're the only source, either you buy their product or you get nothing and they can more or less set whatever price point or quality standard by then. We already have more than enough of a problem with consumer complacency and general consumer ignorance allowing companies in all kinds of sectors to get away with screwing over the public with cost-saving bullshit and this is when you have options to choose from. Imagine how bad it could get if you didn't?

I don't know how a monopolization in vtubing management/ownership would look, but I also don't want to find out, once some corporation has a majority control it's so difficult to backtrack. If they turn out to be a total shitshow, there's very little that can be done. Look at the heat that Nijisanji has been increasingly getting lately and they're still going. Pushback against Brave group once they've amassed all their purchases won't matter in that case unless they collapse under their own weight.

The gay intensifies.

Correct POV.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi "dynamic shadows" Pichi continues Halo

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter

Awoogers

CEASE YOUR YamanbaING MUYU IS ROCK AND STONING

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
That's Hong kee people for you. They claim and believe to be high-class British descendant people as they are colonised by British empire big white cock. However, they are actual subhuman that are lower level than the actual chink. No one (Taiwan, China, SEA region) love to visit, or interact with these Hong kee people.

You can imagine why people only travel to Hong kong once, and they do not want to travel for second time :smugselen:
Isn't Rie moved to Hong Kong with her parents?:smugpipi:
I hate Niji so much right now. What was the saying? "Anycolor but they still choose to be black".

Awoogers

bothyourhouses

Sometimes I kick myself that I didn't bookmark that three member cooperative JP lewdtuber thing I found a few years ago. Did very occasional SFW youtube streams, but mostly streamed on their own streaming site for the lewd content. At least, I'm pretty sure it was actually their own site, and not a lewd focussed site they picked for hosting, but navigation was, well, JP webdesign, fuck figuring out that shit.

They did seem fairly successful, at least. Would be interesting to see where they are now.
The only one I know is Color Magic, which shut down, but two of the talents continued as Sugar Palette which seems to be going well enough. That's probably not who you mean though, they had a more corpo setup and they use Fantia for the lewd stuff.
Honestly the biggest problem for these lewd groups seems to be discoverability - YouTube understandably doesn't promote them (and probably has some kind of soft shadowban). While I think she'll most likely crash and burn, Exoe/Rifu might be able to make it work solely by being sometime with a name and a following who can get the word out.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
CEASE YOUR YamanbaING MUYU IS ROCK AND STONING

I love that most (or all) of her guerilla streams have involved Deep Rock Galactic. She really is delivering on what her beloved Mini Moos want.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This is such a weird move for FWMC, considering they try to be the most seiso and non-offensive members of EN, doing a Yab dragon tribute comes out of left field.
They're just showing respect to a senpai who helped to pave the way for them to get to where they are now. Nothing weird about it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pam uploaded the 12 pains of Christmas ft the Yabbit ,banana cat and Wemi it's a fun song

lolwatagain

New Phase advent dropped. The girls flex their girlfailure and show off their cookies.

https://phase-connect.com/day-4/

Hampter's not beating the Latina allegations. Her cookie photo even looks like it has the "yellow Mexico" filter used in movies.

Edit: Oh wait, or are those Nasa's cookies? I can't tell if that's supposed to be a hamster or Nasa's face in the back.

Edit 2: Disregard that, definitely hampter's, I forgot her Oshi mark was there.

fortnitesmasherX

In regards to the Niji drama, how many months/years do you think it will take for an extalent to give us insider information? I'm really curious as to what decisions they'd say lead to the corp falling apart.

How long do NDAs last?

smartestkidontheshortbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom