"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did you read the text below? It's just my subjective view on how popular they are in each market, don't take it seriously.
You posted a bar graph about vtubers with a missing label for the y-axis, you brought this on yourself.
That's an average of 19 tweets per hour assuming they sleep a full 8 hours every day. That's some mental illness right there
Assuming best case scenario, their account started on April 1st 2021, that's exactly 1000 days from then to December 27th, 2023. Which means with their 216,800 tweets, that's 216.8 tweets a day. Since I was gone for most of today, I'm back reading and now I see they have 217.1k, so that's a full 300 more. Unironically nuke flipland.
For the record, this is about @Empraize.
@Empraize actual girlfailure
do I really need to describe that part out loud?
I'll do it for you.

Just a reminder that if I ever become like this I want you all to stone me
You don't understand

I want HER to fix me
Alright, I got my rock. Hold still.

UberSoldat

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Atlas

archive

I wonder if she still lives in NH. There's about an hour drive from NH to Lowell assuming no traffic. Edit: I was informed that it's closer to a 15 minute drive from the border.
Sorry, I'm an evil doxxxxmaxxer. I can't help myself, even if it's my oshi :smugpipi:

Hey, don't worry, it's her own dumbass fault for posting it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
come listen to this girl sing amidst the coof because goddamn she has pipes

Atlas

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Aviel better watch out. @La+ de Central Norte will come for him for cozying up with Brave :BijouBijou:
View attachment 60607
BRAVEGROUPHATE.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The femboys started stream. I link only cause Maris involved

Edit: Jets' Award show is tomorrow

Edit2: She deleted that real quick for whatever reason here's a screenshot for context
signal-2023-12-28-06-37-06-741.jpg
Edit 3: It's back sans final stream bit

Archive

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Mika's final moments

Apparently VODs will stay up until January 11, 2024 and after that date only the charity streams will remain. Animations, song covers and all other videos will also remain. Even though her fellow ex-IDs have kept their VODs up but she can't elaborate her decision due to NDA.

Edit: She's embracing the delulu.

Last edited:

frz

Assuming best case scenario, their account started on April 1st 2021, that's exactly 1000 days from then to December 27th, 2023. Which means with their 216,800 tweets, that's 216.8 tweets a day. Since I was gone for most of today, I'm back reading and now I see they have 217.1k, so that's a full 300 more. Unironically nuke flipland.
I decided to be retard today and look through her first month (from April 07 -> May 06), 171 tweets total, was "relatively normal"
- Spent alot of money on BL shit, certified fujoshi, this is why I'm assuming this is a nijisister and will call the creature "her"
- On a warpath against piracy, specifically for leizhin, a webtoon service where you must buy "coins" to unlock chapters
- Also uses facebook
- Was parasocial with like every leizhin author on the site. And will defend their honor on twitter.
- Started watching NijiEN around October 17, 2022, quickly establish Luca as her oshi, Also loves Kyo.
- NijiEN seems to be her downfall into madness, had 10 tweets on the 13th and 14th of october each, still somewhat "normal" in here, mostly retweet BL shit. If you take the dark path of worst possible scenario where she average 10 tweets from before 17th October 2022, it'd be 471 tweets a day since then. Not saying this is the actual case, just the worst scenario. Not austistic enough to go through absolutely everything.
Bonus round: "as a filipina I'm being racially insulted by this Korean joke"

Mika's final moments

- Said that she didnt get terminated, in a very energetic way so I'm inclined to believe her here. Bet she already signed with Vshojo
- Said that she signed NDAs so don't expect spicy shit from her.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I decided to be retard today and look through her first month (from April 07 -> May 06), 171 tweets total, was "relatively normal"
- Spent alot of money on BL shit, certified fujoshi, this is why I'm assuming this is a nijisister and will call the creature "her"
- On a warpath against piracy, specifically for leizhin, a webtoon service where you must buy "coins" to unlock chapters
- Also uses facebook
- Was parasocial with like every leizhin author on the site. And will defend their honor on twitter.
- Started watching NijiEN around October 17, 2022, quickly establish Luca as her oshi, Also loves Kyo.
- NijiEN seems to be her downfall into madness, had 10 tweets on the 13th and 14th of october each, still somewhat "normal" in here, mostly retweet BL shit. If you take the dark path of worst possible scenario where she average 10 tweets from before 17th October 2022, it'd be 471 tweets a day since then. Not saying this is the actual case, just the worst scenario. Not austistic enough to go through absolutely everything.
Bonus round: "as a filipina I'm being racially insulted by this Korean joke"

Oh yeah, that's some peak mental illness right there. :kiarachefkiss:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pochi cover premiering NOW.

WATCH IT.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

- Said that she didnt get terminated, in a very energetic way so I'm inclined to believe her here. Bet she already signed with Vshojo
- Said that she signed NDAs so don't expect spicy shit from her.
Give it a month or two until she is in some corpo or streaming as indie with the same people she used to as Mika. It basically reads as "I didn't convince them I quit for good and they know I am not disappearing so they are just covering their butt from me leaking corpo info"

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Mika's final moments

Fly high, silly ghost! I hope she does the predicted thing because I would love to see how much she could do if she had the infrastructure, but if she doesn't go back to vtubing I hope Mika knows she's a funny and talented girl.

Only a little related, I know it is/was a thing to be like Kson fell off and her joining Vshojo was dumb, but it's really starting to come into it's own as more than a sum of its parts.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Fuck. I was going to go to sleep and decided to check the forums one last time. Hope she didn't do anything stupid. 15k is a ton of money but im sure she makes more than 10 times that amount.

Robin Williams comes to mind. But yeah that shit sucks.

If she's having problems with her family she should cut them off and put some distance between them. As for Niji, honestly, she should go the Sayu route and go indie. She has enough contacts. To add insult to injury she should use her old BGM while she plays her FPS games.

Unfortunately, given some past history as doki, she does have a history of self-harm over family stress (and her previous ex) and the tweet did somewhat sound like observation to make sure she doesn't do anything else but she's been a lot happier since those days so hoping it's not anything too serious.
Fly high, silly ghost! I hope she does the predicted thing because I would love to see how much she could do if she had the infrastructure, but if she doesn't go back to vtubing I hope Mika knows she's a funny and talented girl.

Only a little related, I know it is/was a thing to be like Kson fell off and her joining Vshojo was dumb, but it's really starting to come into it's own as more than a sum of its parts.
Definitely interested to see what she does, because Mika is definitely the type to enjoy having more freedom (not le talent freedom!) so she may thrive a lot more now regardless of what she does.

niggaphil

Okay, time for Niji Black company Another big Yab after Selen incident: Starting in 2024, The Liver birthday merch set will not include birthday voicepack. You have to buy the voice pack independently.

Niji-brothers and Niji-sisters, you all fucking whale, open your wallet for the CEO's yacht!!

https://imgur.com/Wqi6XHQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/MgGOgNV.jpg

archive
GOD DAMN it always happened when @The Proctor is sleeping! :smugselen:

Last edited:

frz

Give it a month or two until she is in some corpo or streaming as indie with the same people she used to as Mika. It basically reads as "I didn't convince them I quit for good and they know I am not disappearing so they are just covering their butt from me leaking corpo info"
- If you need any further confirmation, Ollie signed off with "see you next week" during "the new year thing" so you can assume she will still hangout with her circle.
- Now the actual rrat shit, Mika slipped that her ID manager hasn't changed since she debuted. And she had never interacted with other branches manager.
It's very likely Nijisanji did not assign ID talents new managers after they killed the branch. ID talents started dropping like flies because they have no new manager and most of the existing ID managers quitted because they see no future. Mika's manager possibly only stayed for Mika.
NijiKR thrived because they actually got new managers or their KR managers has always been working from JP as Japanese Korean speaker is very common.

Edit: Final nail in the perms coffin, the producer dude found out the whole fiasco by watching the purplefag's video of all thing
AND IT WAS A FUCKING YEAR AGO. If it took her a year to contact the producer herself holy shit it was a 2.5 year project lmao nijisanji fucking please
1703765527155436.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom