"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I think this is overthinking things. I just tested using the official X app on my iPhone and the predictive text suggestions always use the curly apostrophe, and if I manually type the characters for "I've" it automatically puts in the curly one too. If you want to manually type the straight apostrophe you have to go out of your way to hold down on the apostrophe button on the keyboard and select the straight apostrophe alternative. If she typed that tweet from her iPhone then she would have to go out of her way to type it without a curly apostrophe. I assume Android works the exact same way. I think the tweet is sketchy but I don't think this why.
while the ` ' argument was kinda retarded, and already debunked, that tweet was not written by an english speaker. "I just got back access to my phone yesterday" sounded like she anal raped her phone. And that wasn't the only grammar error in the tweet
Seems to be replacing the straight apostrophe with a curly/slanted one is a feature of certain computer programs and word processors. It indicates, at least, that it wasn't written on her usual device she tweets from, which is interesting given her hospitalisation tweet implies it's specifically from her phone. And that she has had her phone since yesterday, but waited 24 hours to announce something for no specified reason.
Probably just autistic over-analysing, but it's there.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Well that was a fucking shit way to wake up from

Fucking niji :pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
According to some Nijiposters on /vt/ some of the Niji en talents who were playing tonight got emails about an urgent meeting, could be schizoposting could be some movement happening.
I'm not sure if you meant this, but the use of the word "movement" makes me think they're organising - and the idea of a vtuber union is fucking hilarious (but also not the worst idea in the world, given recent happenings).

frz

Final comment, anal raping the phone aside. I got my phone back yesterday but didn't tweet anything yesterday does not line up.
Sounded like it was supposed to be "I got my phone back FROM yesterday" the esl-ing manager omitted the word "from" is my thinking. That'd make more sense.
Also there's the fact that reimu & nerissa just silently removed her from the thumbnail and didn't reply on the new tweet kinda alarms to me.
"Hey you coming to the collab?"
"No I got into an accident and hospitalized"
"ok I'm gonna edit my thumbnail and not interacting with you again"
It's worse coming from nerissa who reply to literally every tweet in existence.

Edit: Due to the lack of millie's concern over selen's hospitalization I have decided to make her one.
Millie-s-concern.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, an heroing ain't Nene's schtick, she's a dumb genki. I'd believe it more if Nene died because she got hit by a truck while trying to catch a beetle.
Nene is very menhera FYI, she's one of those nip chicks that is actually very likely to hang herself due to the emotions hort. If you have ever seen that anime trope of the super weirdo genki girl that later goes all dead inside when her secrets are revealed, that's literally Nene.
I'm not sure if you meant this, but the use of the word "movement" makes me think they're organising - and the idea of a vtuber union is fucking hilarious (but also not the worst idea in the world, given recent happenings).
Manrina or some other troon would end up being the leader and would work to subvert and destroy all corpos while growing their own influence and power, no doubt about it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I found his Pixiv. There's a lot of pictures of Kronii and I mean A LOT... and they're varied enough that I think they're AI generated.

Nah. I've followed this artist long enough to note their artistic talent progress naturally over time, and I don't see anything in their history that would indicate the use of A.I.. Source: I have a visual design degree, and wouldn't bother following AI generated content (I'm not saying it's completely impossible, I'm just saying that their stuff would most likely be suspiciously better overall if it was in fact enhanced with AI...their earlier art is pretty basic and their newer work is certainly better, but still shows some minor issues with basic drawing skills).

Yeah, they just happen to be really fixated on Kronii (She's perfect, remember?). I mean, they also have a lot of Yor from Spy X Family and some Nerissa Ravencroft in their illustrations; if anything, I'd say they have a particular type (do I really need to describe that part out loud?). Plus, @StebynnO is followed by Kronii herself and she has used his art before. Don't think she would take that chance if the AI stuff was involved (Hololive would likely throw a corporate nip fit or something over it).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Buckle up

Check the date, draw your own conclusions.
MOTHER FUCKER someone please save this girl

>A perpetually laughing comedian who brightens everyone's day with their sheer positivity

>Actually a depressed wreck irl

Many such depressing cases

Anyone has the complete vtuber list of this collabration?

I'll list who I recognize in the thumbnail
On the left side
Zentreya
El Xox
Flayon
Lilybelle
Octavio
Jurard
Ruse
Anny
There are 10 I don't know remaining on the left

On the right
Neurosama
Marimari_en
Noble lost pause
Obake Pam
Kureiji Ollie
Captain hannah
GX Aura
Dyarikku
Shoto
and obviously Merryweather himself
There are 9 I don't know remaining on the right

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Schizo post but; all of these girls have armies of simps who would love to take care of and support a live-in vtuber. Yeah in 99% of cases it would be a bad idea, but at what point does it become a better choice to move out/cut contact and stay with/couch surf with your trusted friends/fans?
Sounds like a good way to get stabbed by a @kestraline.

Awoogers

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This Selen shit is all very fucky-wucky but I'm not going to put stock into sifting through apostrophes. Waiting 24h also could be running what she should or shouldn't say by management first.

Man, I can't even say I hope she's okay since she clearly isn't. Just something like I hope the worst assumptions aren't true. The whole situation stinks.

Neuro's power only grows. Recently, she has decided that she hates clapping. Hates the sound and especially hates the twitch emote. After Vedal gave her a memory to use and draw from, he confirmed on the discord that she actually started keeping a list of people who used the clap emotes. Now Vedal has figured out how to give her chat moderation control and, well, she immediately abused the power:

It's cool that Neuro can finally experience being bullied by chat.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Final comment, anal raping the phone aside. I got my phone back yesterday but didn't tweet anything yesterday does not line up.
Sounded like it was supposed to be "I got my phone back FROM yesterday" the esl-ing manager omitted the word "from" is my thinking. That'd make more sense.
Also there's the fact that reimu & nerissa just silently removed her from the thumbnail and didn't reply on the new tweet kinda alarms to me.
"Hey you coming to the collab?"
"No I got into an accident and hospitalized"
"ok I'm gonna edit my thumbnail and not interacting with you again"
It's worse coming from nerissa who reply to literally every tweet in existence.
Why would they ask publicly if she is gonna be part of the collab? They will use dms or a discord server.

PemAloeKenzoku

Fuck sake, I really wish Selen could catch a break and a work/family environment that gives a shit about her. She deserves way better than the cards she's been dealt

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa's setting up her stream as I write this, and is about to go live for Real 1 AM EST PC Building Hours (Training Arc), be sure to catch her at the drop:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's setting up her stream as I write this, and is about to go live for Real 1 AM EST PC Building Hours (Training Arc), be sure to catch her at the drop:

>preposting just so you get it first
Pathetic.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Fuck sake, I really wish Selen could catch a break and a work/family environment that gives a shit about her. She deserves way better than the cards she's been dealt
Selen has reached a point where she does not need Nijisanji, given what she does. None of her activities benefit from being under them. She could go indie and be wildly successful and I hope she does.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Pako is just so fucking precious.

Pako, please draw lots of art and maybe a model for her in the next couple of days. k thanks.

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

Selen has reached a point where she does not need Nijisanji, given what she does. None of her activities benefit from being under them. She could go indie and be wildly successful and I hope she does.
Completely agree, especially since it would allow her to have more freedom in pursuing the projects she enjoys, and dragoons are more loyal to her than to Nijisanji as a fanbase. She's also got the connections with people in EA and others she can do sponsored work with.

Edit: Also, Sayu has been doing well on her own, outside of small menhera episodes here and there. If she can perform better outside of Niji then I see no reason why Selen couldn't as well

Awoogers

God if she wasnt a piss drinker

Why must you be cruel oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom